okarin2033

Oct 30, 2020
Why is my appearance 1 out of 10 always? I made makeup, cleaned teeth, washed myself, got some cosmetics, wiped hair. And still 1 of 10, sometimes 2 of 10. Wtf am I doing wrong?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Confirmed she's at the apartment that's primary residence when the date's supposed to pick her up, but never does. Does it have to be a specific room?

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Sorry but can you explain how to reach this content?

I played the Wlife mod and I'm able to find the random encounters on Pavlosk. I'm NOT able to find anything else. Are there any other conditions to access this content?
Sure. You befriend Mira in Gadukino, go to drink with Mitka and co in the evening regularly. Then Mira starts to go out with Mitka, having sex and all the fun. After a while, during the evening drinking they will push the drunken Mira to be more and more scandalous until they all start to fuck her regularly.

Mira will start to work near Gadukino as a prostitute, and you have to option to become her pimp. At this point you should start to also get dead drunk with the guys until Mitka one evening takes you to the trailer and starts to have sex with you.If you keep this up, they will do the same with you as with Mira and after a while the 3 guys will regularly gangbang you during the evening drinking, and grab you during the days for a quickie.
This goes on for a while until one day the whole village runs a train on you.
A day or two later when are out in the village one of the men will apologise and offer you money as compensation. You should take it.
Then visit Mira in the late afternoon/evening where she is working,she will rebell, and after this you will be able to work there too.

Here is some more info on how to get Mira to work for you:

This all has nothing to do with the WLife mod, this is all original main game content, only until now it stoped after you reached the point where you were told you could work with Mira because the rest wasn't implemented.

Best way to do it is to start early summer and in Gadukino.

Last edited:

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Confirmed she's at the apartment that's primary residence when the date's supposed to pick her up, but never does. Does it have to be a specific room?
The date should show up in Pavlovsk Residential if you live with your parents. In the sidebar you should see something like "Your boyfriend will be waiting for you at [location] at [time]".

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
The date should show up in Pavlovsk Residential if you live with your parents. In the sidebar you should see something like "Your boyfriend will be waiting for you at [location] at [time]".
I have her if not the school game living in the apartment in the city always.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I'm not entirely sure how to fix this, but it seems like the block of code starting at is getting run intermittently when a save is loaded and is erasing the progress of some traits. It's also missing the necessary version check.

I've been monitoring some of the pcs_traits values in the debug window since I kept unlocking the Cumeater trait repeatedly, and the values will get reset to 0 when a save gets loaded, but only some of the time which I haven't been able to figure out.
To add to this, the migration to the pcs_traits array was incomplete, and the old traits array is still being used in this section of code which is what is causing the block of code in saveupdater.qsrc that I previously mentioned to be run more than once. The buttslut_lvl in the traits array is being set again each day on line 262 of cikl.qsrc, and then saves made after that will cause the saveupdater code to run whenever you reload, which will reset trait progress.

Last edited:

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
I for one, really like the "life sim" aspect of the game. It really helps me immerse myself in it to have different NPCs with different attitudes and approaches to sex and relationships. I absolutely love the character of the mother as it is written, it really is a believable character.

I am one of those players that doesn't play as a total slut.... well, to be honest, I have a save where I play her as a total slut to be able to see all the events I want, but, for the majority of runs, I play her as a normal girl, I have had a runner Sveta that just focused on sports, a nerd one that focused just on studies and was a virgin for a very long time, a nerdy one that got a little bit corrupted and ended up juggling a couple of boyfriends and a couple FWB at the same time but nothing hardcore, another one that fell prey to Dima.....

In my opinion that is the strength of this game, the variety of playstyles, the different storylines you can interact with (or avoid), and, the fact that it is not just a game to fuck with everyone you want mindlessly.
I also vote with you on this one.
With all respect its a community game, its okay for people to request, but its not for them to demand.
The fact that there is no Natasha Sveta sex mods already proves a point.
I dont forsee even a sex worker mom condoning their girl child to sleep about, let alone be the one to sleep with. Like really guys how do you hit on your mom? That doesnt sound realistic, as I know it those mother child/father child relationship already sterm from the parent being abusive to their kids at a very young age which doesnt end well when they grow up.
A well raised human being doesnt suddenly hit up on their parents, infact slutty people are even less likely to engage in incest.
I for one played this game since it was russian, I traced it all the way to this website, from there I discovered some of the games I play are also here in the site. But mainly I log in here to check updates and proposed updates. For those who claim we quiet ones dont care, think again, since 2017 I played this game, 80% of my play time I play this game, its more of a long term gameplay for me.
Reasons I dont comment much, I play my playthrough all the way unless I encounter a deadly bug. I dont update often since that will bug up my playthrough, some images will suddenly get lost, somethings suddenly break, so I dont pop up too often. When I do its because I recently updated.

With that being said, I am surprised there is no Patron for this game, I swear I saw someone with a donor Badge.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
With that being said, I am surprised there is no Patron for this game, I swear I saw someone with a donor Badge.
It was a decision made by the collective working on it - writers, proofreaders, coders, people hunting photos and videos, and so on. People are coming and going, adding money to it would just lead to drama - who gets the money, how much, who doesn't get money, why did X got $5 less than Y...
It's not worth the risk of the whole thing falling apart because Jimmy and July got into a spat over who should get $25 and who should get $30, and now everyone is taking sides.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
A bit too bad, but I can understand. It definitely deserves it can could probably get faster updates (well, maybe seeing how SOME that are on Patreon - and make a shitload - have glacial speed updates.) It does make sense for people to ask for things as not everyone is capable of programming.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
It was a decision made by the collective working on it - writers, proofreaders, coders, people hunting photos and videos, and so on. People are coming and going, adding money to it would just lead to drama - who gets the money, how much, who doesn't get money, why did X got $5 less than Y...
It's not worth the risk of the whole thing falling apart because Jimmy and July got into a spat over who should get $25 and who should get $30, and now everyone is taking sides.
Money? I want money.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
The "Pet emporium" sells dogs if you've selected post-school start and Sveta is 18 yo (or after graduating is school in the schoolgirl start), but don't expect having a "Bandit" in your home even with "bestmod" active; your interactions with it are quite limited.
So the graduation is what i'm missing, i guess, thanks for finally shedding some light on that.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Another idea - as a punishment for prostitution (or whatever else she could have to go to court for) being able to choose corporal punishment rather than a fine. Maybe only for only 21? Like caning or whipping or such on the ass.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
std - visit clinic
Having a STD shouldn't really affect the beauty score that radically unless it is physically apparent that Sveta has a STD or during sex and/or gossip, implying people actually know she's infected. Health and Mood would be more likely candidates for penalties.

Sep 23, 2021
Having a STD shouldn't really affect the beauty score that radically unless it is physically apparent that Sveta has a STD or during sex and/or gossip, implying people actually know she's infected. Health and Mood would be more likely candidates for penalties.
its been discussed and mentioned in this thread that devs are changing it. it's been posted about several times in the last months that its faqd.

Reactions: Paco15
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes