netuttki

May 10, 2018
I have one: The placement of the musician icon should be moved up to where all the other icons are. It's all the way at the bottom of the page. If you don't scroll all the way down, you'll miss it.
As soon as we can find a good place for it. It definitely needs to be separate from the other icons as the existing icons are the ones that some players - for example me - hide as soon as the game starts.

It needs to have some handy place. I added it to the bottom because:
1) That was easy
2) I assumed that if it works for WLife, then it will work for this too.

But definitely needs a better placce.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks for answering.

My main concern focuses in the "additional description" window, I personally find status icons (and the area asigned to them) way too large; frocing to scroll to access attributes and skills info, and I need to keep them vissible at the early stages of the game... I definitively think this window needs more love.

I've find that arranging the windows in columns (actions to the left, main in the center and additional to the right) saves me from scrolling all over them, although mouse travels are longer now (if not using hotkeys for actions... wich implies having both hands over the desktop (wink*wink) ).
Playing by default (actions below main, and additional to the right) reduces mouse travels, but I have to scroll all over 3 windows most of the time.

I'm not suggesting a S.O.B., Big Kuyash, Province Girl, kind of interface (it would be grrreat though ;)), just a more efficient windows/ info display set up.

I really apreciate your work, so please don't take this as something negative. (y)

Thanks.

Last edited:

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Here go some more questions;

Been asking this.. Some time ago, now i ran into the same issue again.
How do you get a dog?
Got my own place (set to main space). Even tried different locations like the cottage and the house.
But the pet-emporium still won't let me buy anything other than a parrot or a rabbit.

Is there some more content in the secretary-job, other than groping and 'pick up the pen'?
If so, how do i get to that stuff?

What job(s) has/have the most content as of now?

Reactions: Genjurooo

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
How do you get the wrestling skill up?
I'm no expert, but after doing a cursory search of the game files to see just where the wrestling skill is even used, there doesn't appear to be anywhere in the game currently where you can directly train the wrestling skill. You can indirectly increase it by increasing your agility, endurance, and strength. It also doesn't currently seem to be useful for anything.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I'm not entirely sure how to fix this, but it seems like the block of code starting at is getting run intermittently when a save is loaded and is erasing the progress of some traits. It's also missing the necessary version check.

I've been monitoring some of the pcs_traits values in the debug window since I kept unlocking the Cumeater trait repeatedly, and the values will get reset to 0 when a save gets loaded, but only some of the time which I haven't been able to figure out.

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Is there a way to fix her popularity? Just because she's a slut she became an outcast. You can improve relations with individuals but not with groups than I can see.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Is there a way to fix her popularity? Just because she's a slut she became an outcast. You can improve relations with individuals but not with groups than I can see.
Slut reputation will get you kicked from any group at certain thresholds no matter how good a friend you are to any of the classmates. Nerds will kick you the fastest, at around 275 slut rep, cool kids I think is 300, jocks 325, and gopniks at 350. These values may be a little different in game, as they changed a couple times over the last year, but I think it's accurate. So no matter what you do, you have to get your slut rep to start falling again. Time passing, attending services at church are the only real ways to lose it, as long as you don't keep slutting it up you should be able to rejoin a group.

Being friends with the members in a group will gain you points with their group, and actions they approve of will also gain you points. Below is a link to the page on the wiki for groups, it's fairly up to date.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Slut reputation will get you kicked from any group at certain thresholds no matter how good a friend you are to any of the classmates. Nerds will kick you the fastest, at around 275 slut rep, cool kids I think is 300, jocks 325, and gopniks at 350. These values may be a little different in game, as they changed a couple times over the last year, but I think it's accurate. So no matter what you do, you have to get your slut rep to start falling again. Time passing, attending services at church are the only real ways to lose it, as long as you don't keep slutting it up you should be able to rejoin a group.

Being friends with the members in a group will gain you points with their group, and actions they approve of will also gain you points. Below is a link to the page on the wiki for groups, it's fairly up to date.
That's a bit fucked up. When I was in school the sluts were kind of their own group. Less popular with other girls but quite popular with boys. I want her to be popular (cool kids) but also a major slut (which is quite common in reality.) A slutty jock can happen and a slutty nerd is interesting. Gropnik isn't a thing in the US. Closest would be the stoners/druggies and they wouldn't care.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

How do you get a dog?
Got my own place (set to main space). Even tried different locations like the cottage and the house.
But the pet-emporium still won't let me buy anything other than a parrot or a rabbit.

Is there some more content in the secretary-job, other than groping and 'pick up the pen'?

If that doesn't work I have no clue as far as I know that is all you have to do.

Not yet.

Burger joint, forget the exact name of it, but it is referred to as the burger joint at times.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That's a bit fucked up. When I was in school the sluts were kind of their own group. Less popular with other girls but quite popular with boys. I want her to be popular (cool kids) but also a major slut (which is quite common in reality.) A slutty jock can happen and a slutty nerd is interesting. Gropnik isn't a thing in the US. Closest would be the stoners/druggies and they wouldn't care.
Russian culture is different, while boys are happy to use a slut they don't want to hang out with them. Also Gopniks are nothing like stoners. We use gopniks as a catch all phrase for punks, trouble makers and actual gopniks. Most are violent and petty criminals, yes many like to party and do drugs as well. Actually gopniks would be closest to gangbangers in the US.

Reactions: Pilluah and Paco15
Oct 29, 2019
Russian culture is different, while boys are happy to use a slut they don't want to hang out with them. Also Gopniks are nothing like stoners. We use gopniks as a catch all phrase for punks, trouble makers and actual gopniks. Most are violent and petty criminals, yes many like to party and do drugs as well. Actually gopniks would be closest to gangbangers in the US.
Actually If I was to compare the Gopnicks to any group in the US it would be the Metalheads which I was and still am a member of. Violent? check we went to fights to see a concert except we called them mash pits. Drugs? we coined the phrase yabba dabba doobie. Drinking? psshh bitch please we perfected chugging. Petty crimes? nothing petty about an ass kicking while wearing steel toed boots. Sex? teen pregnancy in the 90's was at an all time high in the US, looking back not something to brag about. But hey not liking it don't make it not true, point is the Metalheads of the late 80's and 90's are much closer to the Gopnicks than Gangbangers Punks or Goths. Gangbangers are close but even they did not mess with the crazy headbanging freaks.

Metal2.jpg

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
The proof reader says the plural of Gopnik is Gopnik

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
netuttki here's 2 more gameplay issues with wlife prostitution in pavlovsk at least:
1. The random events mess with the player timing different things. Like for example going to school. My char is late very often and sometimes I have to reload as so many of those events trigger which sometimes even advances the time past 9:00. Maybe I'll just leave home earlier, that would be a solution since I don't want to use the willpower options now that willpower is needed even more for school. But then again, these random prostitution events mess with timing other things, like jobs and such.
I propose 2 more paths to deal with this issue (both should take very little willpower or none at all):
a) have sveta say she's in a hurry and clients take a raincheck and met sveta afterwards, at a fixed hour, in residential (same mechanic as random dates)
b) have sveta say she's in a hurry and ask the clients to be fast about it (time advances very little and no apartment scenes)

2. The willpower cost for "looking for clients" makes little sense after sveta done it for long enough. The cost IMO should gradually decrease into nothing.
We’ve turned down the advances in the morning so they will only happen about once a month on our repo version because of this issue. I’m sure there’s other fine tuning we will need to do to get this working in a way that doesn’t upset the rest of the game experience. Netuttki has been doing a lot of work to get this content integrated and is regularly tweaking and fixing these things as you guys report them.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017

How do you get a dog?

The "Pet emporium" sells dogs if you've selected post-school start and Sveta is 18 yo (or after graduating in school in the schoolgirl start), but don't expect having a "Bandit" in your home even with "bestmod" active; your interactions with it are quite limited.

Edit: It turns out I managed to get "Pet emporium" selling dogs in "magic schoolgirl" start by selecting "Gopnik-Party girl" personality; so its more likely a low "inhibition" and "slut" renown over 20 being the trigger.

Last edited:

bene123

Aug 13, 2022
The Gadukino prostitution - ported from WLife using the system that is used at the gas station in the mod.
Sorry but can you explain how to reach this content?

I played the Wlife mod and I'm able to find the random encounters on Pavlosk. I'm NOT able to find anything else. Are there any other conditions to access this content?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes