Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I would point out that Natasha is having affairs with at least 3 men that are not her husband, all while expecting Sveta to be chaste. :rolleyes:
Yeah she is a hypocrite, which has been repeatedly pointed out. That is a core aspect of her personality. But being a hypocrite has nothing to do with if she would be into girl, incest etc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What I meant to say, as I undertand you've already stated, is that a "mom corrpution" questline will come out eventually, via mod (most likely) or a sudden change of mind of the dev team.

And her personality matches with a MILF... dunno, perhaps in a future release, Sveta catches her (mom) performing at "Rasputin", the strip club, or that building in front of the sauna. ;)
Mom at least in the main game won't have a corruption story arc, not really much to corrupt. I mean she is a hypocritical slut that will sleep with any and every guy. Plus her rep was worse when she is younger, the only thing that changed as she got older is she got smarter and more discrete about her slutting around. That and she now tries to pretend she isn't and never was the big old slut she has always been.

Though I fully expect one day someone will do a mom incest mod someday, as I mentioned before I am surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Reactions: Edwarf

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
What I meant to say, as I undertand you've already stated, is that a "mom corrpution" questline will come out eventually, via mod (most likely) or a sudden change of mind of the dev team.

And her personality matches with a MILF... dunno, perhaps in a future release, Sveta catches her (mom) performing at "Rasputin", the strip club, or that building in front of the sauna. ;)
The deccision by the dev team is set, we know that GL is a sex game and try to add lots of hot scenes for you guys to find and enjoy but we also want the storylines and setting to fell like it could be somewhat real so you can experience the best roleplay enviroment we can make for you. That means there are some hard lines drawn and one that is needed to keep the whole family setting working is that Mum is not only against incest but that she is also straight and a huge fucking hypocrite. Changing that would break the enviroment and make all our work on building it pointless.

Reactions: Paco15

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Is there a way to set for prostitution how often what forms of sex are requested? IE fewer blow jobs more vaginal/anal.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
I know people that are happy rarely talk and those that want change or unhappy are far more likely to make posts.
I have to disagree here, no.
That's, sadly, a common misunderstanding nowadays.
And, gotta say, this is a lazy excuse in my opinion. The Developers from Cloudmeadow brought up the same.. ^^
(well, of course they muted all the nay sayers, but you catch my drift here)

You see, we do have 2022. Today, it's how people behave, mostly.
Don't talk, don't look, just be that anonymous 'one of many' Dood'.
Every been to MMO's? Back in the day, in comparison to today's 'standards'?
Same ol' game. They literally can't bring it over them to say 'hi' at the start of a match/dungeon - or 'bye' at the end.
'Thanks' and ' you're welcome', haven't heard that in a long while. Sure, there are people that talk, but it's been something that has started to become extinct, really.
Been the head of a bigger guild for some years. After reaching out to players, even if they declined an invitation, for example, they always declined. Vocally. (Textchat, of course). Today? You'd be lucky if they write back - at all.

People that don't talk either don't care enough to, or simply don't want to.
If something's good, you talk.
If something's bad, you talk.
Not just good or bad, of course. Like Good and Bad.
Problem nowadays? - Nobody cares. So nobody talks.

Most people talking want to discuss, ask, theorize.
And this, at least in my opinion, is worth far more than some mutes with no opinions.
Because they want to be a part of it. At least those that try'na do it the civilized way.

Last edited:

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
I think players would say no to it
How about a poll?
Like, right here, on f95. That would, at least, somewhat indicate what people would like.
Of course, only for the people voting and browsing here.
Maybe it's the majority, maybe not. Maybe it's kind of even. But like this, you'd (kind of) know.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
If you'd like having Momcest, why not write the content yourself, and then try your hand at coding it in?
I'm willing to write this.
But unwilling to work the coding.
I'm able to, but won't do it because i don't take enjoyment in that.

If someones good with coding and enjoys it, I'm willing to do the writing.
Already stated that in some.. previous posts, i think.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have to disagree here, no.
That's, sadly, a common misunderstanding nowadays.
And, gotta say, this is a lazy excuse in my opinion. The Developers from Cloudmeadow brought up the same.. ^^
(well, of course they muted all the nay sayers, but you catch my drift here)

You see, we do have 2022. Today, it's how people behave, mostly.
Don't talk, don't look, just be that anonymous 'one of many' Dood'.
Every been to MMO's? Back in the day, in comparison to today's 'standards'?
Same ol' game. They literally can't bring it over them to say 'hi' at the start of a match/dungeon - or 'bye' at the end.
'Thanks' and ' you're welcome', haven't heard that in a long while. Sure, there are people that talk, but it's been something that has started to become extinct, really.
Been the head of a bigger guild for some years. After reaching out to players, even if they declined an invitation, for example, they always declined. Vocally. (Textchat, of course). Today? You'd be lucky if they write back - at all.

People that don't talk either don't care enough to, or simply don't want to.
If something's good, you talk.
If something's bad, you talk.
Not just good or bad, of course. Like Good and Bad.
Problem nowadays? - Nobody cares. So nobody talks.

Most people talking want to discuss, ask, theorize.
And this, at least in my opinion, is worth far more than some mutes with no opinions.
I have played in MMO's since the early days of Everquest.

In my experience when it comes to games, if people are happy. They are to busy playing it to talk about it much, because well they have what they want. People that want to see changes are far more likely to speakup, because they tend to play less even if they like the game over all.

Yes people that never talk are sometimes those that don't care, or those that are happy or unhappy but not very social.

Since GL has a over all score of around 4.4ish out of 5 stars. I in the last 7 years see far more posts of people complaining or asking for changes then I do people offering praise. Then there is some people that just have idea's or suggestions for new stuff, there is a far amount of them. But of the posts that are people wanting change or people giving nothing be praise I see far far more of the former, yet we have a very good rating. That to me says unhappy people are more likely to speak up and my theory is happy ones are busy playing the game.

I know if I have a game I love I rarely go to the game forums to post because... well I am playing the games. The games I like but think could be better with some new content is the ones I post on most. Which is also the most posts I see here.

In my experience what I said is true.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How about a poll?
Like, right here, on f95. That would, at least, somewhat indicate what people would like.
Of course, only for the people voting and browsing here.
Maybe it's the majority, maybe not. Maybe it's kind of even. But like this, you'd (kind of) know.
We run polls on discord all the time, we have not run one about the mom granted. Mostly because as Kevin posted above it's not going to change and as I pointed out we didn't want all the family to have incest and at this point it is to late to change it.

So we could run one, but it wouldn't matter, after 7 years of development the mom is not going to change.

Reactions: mello77

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm willing to write this.
But unwilling to work the coding.
I'm able to, but won't do it because i don't take enjoyment in that.

If someones good with coding and enjoys it, I'm willing to do the writing.
Already stated that in some.. previous posts, i think.
If you and someone else want to team up and do one. We would be happy to give you advice and answer questions you might have to make sure your mod works.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The additional adventures mod had momcest. It's just out of date
True it had a little bit, but not much. But I was more talking like the brothermod is, where the main focus on the mod was about that. In fact I imported all the non sex stuff from that mod once it was abandoned into the main game. Same with some other other parts of it, like the camera store etc.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Really? It seems they ask for blowjobs more than everything else combined. Of course I also get the cop literally every night she's out so might just be lousy luck.
I once got the same sex event on the train 7 times in a row. There is a lot of events and you don't even get a event every time. I don't know what the odds was that would happen but super low odds, it really shouldn't have but it did. computers don't seem to alway understand what random is.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I'm suffering the weight issue (not being able to gain it).

Set birthday to May 31th, full custom start, beginning of June, and there's no way to pass 34 Kg with a BMI of 11.
I've tried keeping "hunger" and "thirst" at 100 for a week without working out; same stats over 200 without working out; full work out sessions trying "hunger" and "thirst" not dropping from 50... but weight eventually drops to 33, then rises to 34, back to 33, and so on.

Only the breats seem to grow. o_O

Never happened in older sessions (same version and mods), just in this one. Also noticed body changes are more sensitive to daily routine and diet after starting the school, and same with the attributes: they seem to raise at a fixed rate until school starts, no matter the routines nor training.

Most probably I forgot to set the fat level, and took a value of 0 by default, but even so it should be increased via caloric diet with no exercise at all.

Is all this supossed to work that way, or is just a bug?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Hello im suffering from some lag on my laptop. I have intergrated graphics and i was wondering if it was because of that or ram or the game.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm suffering the weight issue (not being able to gain it).

Set birthday to May 31th, full custom start, beginning of June, and there's no way to pass 34 Kg with a BMI of 11.
I've tried keeping "hunger" and "thirst" at 100 for a week without working out; same stats over 200 without working out; full work out sessions trying "hunger" and "thirst" not dropping from 50... but weight eventually drops to 33, then rises to 34, back to 33, and so on.

Only the breats seem to grow. o_O

Never happened in older sessions (same version and mods), just in this one. Also noticed body changes are more sensitive to daily routine and diet after starting the school, and same with the attributes: they seem to raise at a fixed rate until school starts, no matter the routines nor training.

Most probably I forgot to set the fat level, and took a value of 0 by default, but even so it should be increased via caloric diet with no exercise at all.

Is all this supossed to work that way, or is just a bug?

Thanks in advance.
if you mess around with that stuff and don't set it up right like 0 fat, it will cause it to behave oddly because it was never meant for that to be possible to happen. So my guess is that is why you are seeing wonky stuff. I know just taking a preset start I never have issues.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello im suffering from some lag on my laptop. I have intergrated graphics and i was wondering if it was because of that or ram or the game.
Ram maybe, I don't think a video card should matter, but low enough ram might. especially since without a video card your ram is pulling extra duty.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes