Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
will there be localization into other languages?
Given the size of the game I am going to have to say no. Someone is welcome to attempt it on their own, but it won't likely ever be an official project from the team.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Also found another bug. I tried to define a second workout routine (quicky, 15 min each) and cant save it. The first one (maxy, 60 min each) got saved in a previous version (0.8.8 if i remember correctly) and can be used without problems, but i cant add any new routines, i can rename the slots but thats all.
I can't reproduce this in my game. Any idea what might have gone wrong? If you start a new game does the routine system work normally or is broken the same way?

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
That's weird

"That folder you created in no.1 should now only contain three things: glife.qsp, an "images" folder, and a "sound" folder."

It only has these 3 but the game still doesn't detect any images

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That's weird

"That folder you created in no.1 should now only contain three things: glife.qsp, an "images" folder, and a "sound" folder."

It only has these 3 but the game still doesn't detect any images
Does your folder look like this?

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
Just installed the game and i instantly die when the game begins, starting with everything on 0 and there is no time to use cheat and change it, whats is this bug?

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
Is there a way to speed up the new therapist content? Having it be just once a week is a bit slow considering the rest of the therapist content can be done every day. Considering the therapist seems to live in the hotel you could probably just go to the hotel every night.
How do you get the therapist to give you the key?

jackthrowaway556

Sep 30, 2022
Microsoft Defender warned me about the sound pack possibly having a virus? Something about remote access. Is this a false alarm?
You're right to be cautious, and as I said earlier, better safe than sorry. But I think it's a false positive.

In any case, I investigated this earlier:

EDIT: For clarity, it was the sound pack.

I scanned the entire file with multiple products by hand, extracted, and even looked for base64/encoded HTTP refs, and scanned again. Defender DID do a false positive, apparently. Bladabindi false positive, looks like. Running the same scan (Defender) on the extracted, untouched files shows a clean report.

Looks to be an encryption coincidence. If you want to go through the hassle, add a file or change one, then re-encrypt and it should clear it up on the Mega side. I say it's clean but always better safe than sorry.

EDIT: Also VirusTotal gives it a clean bill of health, too. Also of note is there is nothing but sound files in the archive.
I mean this in a positive and constructive way but please search threads before asking questions, it helps keep the clutter down!

Edit: The hash you asked for: 3eae317a8fe40a6d85f8b499e324a40218e0c4598de52e3f60a993deb6e04e88

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Microsoft Defender warned me about the sound pack possibly having a virus? Something about remote access. Is this a false alarm?
It has been tested by several people, devs and players and everyone reports it is a false positive that only some anti-virus devices are picking up.

Ruax

May 8, 2019
Tell me, is this a bug or a new feature of the game? The character should have a beautiful appearance according to stats, but instead he writes to me that the beauty level is -1
Your looks are even worse than terrible. It's god-awful. No one wants to see or talk to you and people would you at any cost.
and gives such a description . How to solve this bug

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes