jackthrowaway556

Sep 30, 2022
Tell me, is this a bug or a new feature of the game? The character should have a beautiful appearance according to stats, but instead he writes to me that the beauty level is -1
Your looks are even worse than terrible. It's god-awful. No one wants to see or talk to you and people would you at any cost.
and gives such a description . How to solve this bug
It's not a bug, this is an STD. I, like you, struggled finding out what caused it, and had to dig into the code.

For future searchers: Negative appearance, or -1 appearance, or " god-awful " appearance are because of an STD. Go to the Clinic to get this sorted out.

Reactions: tripleP

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Either my succubus is immune or lesbian sex is save ^^
However, it seems a little unfair to become that ugly from a STD, it prevents tons of hate- and revenge sex...and by strategic spreading it among the assholes you also could find the worst sluts and vice versa ^^

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
GladiusVictorius
Thx, i forgot about that one. Looks like you only can have one parrot at a time, the one in the family home is still there (dunno why, sis should have set him free).
___

Also found another bug. I tried to define a second workout routine (quicky, 15 min each) and cant save it. The first one (maxy, 60 min each) got saved in a previous version (0.8.8 if i remember correctly) and can be used without problems, but i cant add any new routines, i can rename the slots but thats all.

Text in parks in the morning during rain hint it is evening...at least around 5-7:00

And is my memory messed up? Shouldnt i be able to sell my trinkets on the market? Now i can only sell used clothes in pav and tapestry in the city. Just asking because i have 30, can only hold 30 and cant get rid of them.
For the Tapestry you need to walk around the Market. At some point you find a Man (The one Slavic that in the old Version had a clothing stall and ask to Fuck you) that explain to you that selling on the market without a document is not ok but he want to buy all Tapestry from you come later to his Stall he pay 1000 Ruble for every one. Then you can go direct to him but there is even a Bug as he dont give you 1000 Ruble but only 500

Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
Hi, is there a way to know how many confection points you have?. I'm trying to see one scene on church
There is, enter the cheat menu - > Index - > track variables

One of them is called Kirill_Crpt, this is the corruption point, you can use dynamic input to change this value also
The other value is Kirill's relation to you. Both needs to be high for some scens to be available.

On average you get +1 points by confessing for small stuff, but confessing specific stuff like confessing fcking your sister etc can get you +5.

Reactions: Paco15

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Nutluck, I decided to do an image search for the Sveta-Mira TV images without the watermarks:

mira_tv3.jpg

The 12 matching images of the series in the RAR file can replace the current ones in the images/character/gadukino/mira folder.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
As a note, fastest way to get level 3 commando is to keep showing up to the psychiatrist with underwear on so he will get pissed and forces the level 3 commando on you instantly.

mtsPR

Nov 13, 2017
During the therapist questline, he says that you can get some see-through clothes via his daughter, in a park. I can't find her, any idea how?

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
I am not too sure what the complain about lesbinism is all about.
Every female is already lesbian, Mrs Braakham, Katja, Albina, Anuska, Julia, Anya, Lera, Lariska, Lena, Christina, Natasha, Sonia, tatiana, some girl near tartianas home... Literaly every female you can get close enough with is a lesbian. People wanted to add Mother too crazy crazy crazy amount of Lesbinism that is doubful to even represent russian attitudes, and that is not enough?
Why make Katja a lesbian only? Natasha and Julia are already in that category.

You do realize there is probably only one character that you can have fun with boys without having to sex her, and that is some girl in Gad village(very alive character by the way, the only character in game that can even visit you), only recently Anya (thanks to the writer) you are nolonger forced to sleep with in order to open up the relations with, you can have as partner in crime.
There is not a single girl that has a questline, but she is like no I like boys you like boys but we only end with a friendly kiss, all of them will eagerly eat your cooney if you ask no rejections, all of them!!! Crazy crazy amounts of lesbian content and you want to make even more exclusive???

I am not happy, I am not happy to read that Katja is going to be a lesibian only.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Every female is already lesbian, Mrs Braakham, Katja, Albina, Anuska, Julia, Anya, Lera, Lariska, Lena, Christina, Natasha, Sonia, tatiana, some girl near tartianas home... Literaly every female you can get close enough with is a lesbian. People wanted to add Mother too crazy crazy crazy amount of Lesbinism that is doubful to even represent russian attitudes, and that is not enough?

You do realize there is probably only one character that you can have fun with boys without having to sex her, and that is some girl in Gad village(very alive character by the way, the only character in game that can even visit you), only recently Anya (thanks to the writer) you are nolonger forced to sleep with in order to open up the relations with, you can have as partner in crime.
There is not a single girl that has a questline, but she is like no I like boys you like boys but we only end with a friendly kiss, all of them will eagerly eat your cooney if you ask no rejections, all of them!!! Crazy crazy amounts of lesbian content and you want to make even more exclusive???

I am not happy, I am not happy to read that Katja is going to be a lesibian only.
No one said Katja would be lesbian only. I said Katja has a path to only see lesbian content if you want. There is only two girls in Pav School that are lesbians, there is many girls that are bisexual and you can have lesbian content with, many of them also have 3some content with guys as well, or optional content where you can have sex with boys. Which you named many of them.

Reactions: Edhinor and mello77

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017

You clearly dont know what a lesbian is.
Lesbians dont want, do or like dicks. Katja is only lesbian until you allow guys, but if you say you dont like the living sperm dispensers she is the only true lesbian you can get, starting as virgin and staying loyal.
Lena could be the second lesbian, since i dont know her planned questline (if any) i dont know about her past or what she does outside school...dunno if i confuse lera and lina here, but i think its lera who plays with guys around your family house.
Albina is a whore, anushka is a slut, julia and natasha had guys before and depending on the route natasha can end as breeding stock, lariska is a bitch, first you save her, then you start a relationship and THEN she goes dickhunting and even gets pregnant, anya starts with a stupid boyfriend and had more guys then braincells, sonja is a cumslut and wrong, you can have sex with mira the townwhore.

I think what you want is the cook in the gopnic hangout in the residence part of the city.

However, the only 100% pure lesbian in this game is my protagonist since she dont needs an option to disable dick content to avoid, slap, kick or burn guys to death.
Katja is a good first step in the right direction (the jerk/ivan thing still needs a change or removal), i really hope more girls get the option to disable guys...and we need more virgins (dont repeat it nutlick, just compare your statistics with the amount of girls in the game, there need to be more virgins if you want it realistic) with the option to keep guys away.

Reactions: osaki_nami

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
No one said Katja would be lesbian only. I said Katja has a path to only see lesbian content if you want. There is only two girls in Pav School that are lesbians, there is many girls that are bisexual and you can have lesbian content with, many of them also have 3some content with guys as well, or optional content where you can have sex with boys. Which you named many of them.
I think he was referring to a different matter.
Even if other girls are bisexual, they don't act like that. Seriously. Only school girls that act like that are Sonia after fall and Anushka. Why? Because they are having sex with other guys even if we are not here. We can't corrupt girls to have sex with guys without us having sex with them first. They are ONLY bisexual BECAUSE we can invite guy to have sex with us and they accept it. If not, they are 100% lesbians. If not added threesomes with guys, we would have 60% of girls lesbian,10% of bisexuals, and other girls "asexual" or "straight" because they have no content yet.
It would be great if a mechanism were added that changes the statistics of other girls during the game. Something like Sonia fall event. But not that dynamic. Maybe some events to speed things up and help other girls find "boyfriend" without us having sex with girl or even kissing her. Maybe some random encounters where we can find girls flirting with guys after 2 months from game start, and later catching them having sex somewhere.

Reactions: mello77

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
You clearly dont know what a lesbian is.
Lesbians dont want, do or like dicks. Katja is only lesbian until you allow guys, but if you say you dont like the living sperm dispensers she is the only true lesbian you can get, starting as virgin and staying loyal.
Lena could be the second lesbian, since i dont know her planned questline (if any) i dont know about her past or what she does outside school...dunno if i confuse lera and lina here, but i think its lera who plays with guys around your family house.
Albina is a whore, anushka is a slut, julia and natasha had guys before and depending on the route natasha can end as breeding stock, lariska is a bitch, first you save her, then you start a relationship and THEN she goes dickhunting and even gets pregnant, anya starts with a stupid boyfriend and had more guys then braincells, sonja is a cumslut and wrong, you can have sex with mira the townwhore.

I think what you want is the cook in the gopnic hangout in the residence part of the city.

However, the only 100% pure lesbian in this game is my protagonist since she dont needs an option to disable dick content to avoid, slap, kick or burn guys to death.
Katja is a good first step in the right direction (the jerk/ivan thing still needs a change or removal), i really hope more girls get the option to disable guys...and we need more virgins (dont repeat it nutlick, just compare your statistics with the amount of girls in the game, there need to be more virgins if you want it realistic) with the option to keep guys away.
Natasha as breeding stock? How :eek: ?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Natasha as breeding stock? How :eek: ?
Befriend her so you two can do homework together. Then have a lot of cash at hand and talk about money, she will ask a loan. After 30 days she can't pay you back, demand compensation and start forcing her to do your homework to pay back. Things start to escalate and eventually you can invite your brother to fuck her. After that there's a small chance your brother gets too excited and fails to pull out in time and again small chance something happens when he does so.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just go the classic route (slave, not friendship). Then you can let your brother impregnate her. As far as i remember from others posts you can also let aunties guy jump her and more, but honestly, i dont even remember the names of these 2 since i dont talk with any guys (best case its pointless, worst case they get horny, so no thanks ^^)

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
I think he was referring to a different matter.
Even if other girls are bisexual, they don't act like that. Seriously. Only school girls that act like that are Sonia after fall and Anushka. Why? Because they are having sex with other guys even if we are not here. We can't corrupt girls to have sex with guys without us having sex with them first. They are ONLY bisexual BECAUSE we can invite guy to have sex with us and they accept it. If not, they are 100% lesbians. If not added threesomes with guys, we would have 60% of girls lesbian,10% of bisexuals, and other girls "asexual" or "straight" because they have no content yet.
It would be great if a mechanism were added that changes the statistics of other girls during the game. Something like Sonia fall event. But not that dynamic. Maybe some events to speed things up and help other girls find "boyfriend" without us having sex with girl or even kissing her. Maybe some random encounters where we can find girls flirting with guys after 2 months from game start, and later catching them having sex somewhere.
Thank you, op is too obsessed with lesbians he wants to lecture me on what lesbianism is without understanding what I said.

MC is female, for someone who is turned on by hetero sex, I just want to see her enjoying dicks. And currently almost all quests with females have majority unavoidable same sex content(whether you call it lesbinism or bisexualism to me its same sex and I would rather I could avoid). Katja is one of the few with avoidable same sex or atleast minimal forced same sex in order to progress.
Any for example has been re-written, brilliant, you get to lick her pussy, I get to tag with her to find some guys, win win.
When I misunderstood Katja being lesbian only I was saying do not take away that.
and the quoted post is from someone who really understood what I said.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes