ced77

Oct 13, 2019
hi everyone, i have a problem with the game, i don't have the pictures of the underwear (only bras and panty) that show in the game, either in the wardrobe or in the stores.
Anyone know why?
qsp 1.9
0.8.9.1 release
image pack 0.8.9
all in girlife folder

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
what player are you using, we have recommended players on the OP.
Uh qsp 1.9.0
yea hmm I'm not really sure what's wrong. It just doesn't seem to bring up the images in game even if I reinstall or trying the all in one pack doesn't work too.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No idea, maybe Kevin will know when he looks at the forum. Which he tends to do every day or two.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Uh qsp 1.9.0
yea hmm I'm not really sure what's wrong. It just doesn't seem to bring up the images in game even if I reinstall or trying the all in one pack doesn't work too.
I have no idea why you wouldn't see images, what does the inside of your image folder look like. If it is not a issue there all I can suggest is try one of the other players.

TheRascal

Dec 1, 2022
What's up with the vacant apartment in the Pushkin? I went for a look and I couldn't understand anything that was said. It was english but seemed like random words. Is it google translated or something like that?

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
I have no idea why you wouldn't see images, what does the inside of your image folder look like. If it is not a issue there all I can suggest is try one of the other players.
Screenshot2.png
It looks fine to me... any ideas?
If not I still appreciate you taking the time to help

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What's up with the vacant apartment in the Pushkin? I went for a look and I couldn't understand anything that was said. It was english but seemed like random words. Is it google translated or something like that?
It is very very old Russian content that was machine translated. it is one of last parts of the game that has not been rewritten. Mostly because no one remotely understands what is suppose to be going on there.

Reactions: TheRascal

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
mello77
From my point of view hetero girls are crazy. I never had the slightest platonic herd instinct, i only stay in contact with sexpartners and end every private contact as soon as i know a girl is hetero or active bi (guys in the past are tolerable to some extent, but i dont want to eat cumdumps) because i just dont have enough free time to waste it on useless people. Thats also one of the main reasons i dont waste my time with guys. My circle of friends is my harem ^^
This game has mostly standalone character questlines, so i dont need to talk with the guys...and the crossover quests mostly dont end in lesbian content, so i skip them as well. For the few exceptions i cheat-skip queststages.

Btw, that reminds me... Nutluck HoodedSilence Kevin Smarts ...
You guys need to update the wiki. Its one thing to keep outdated or slightly changed stuff, but you should really mention the new stuff like natashas friendship/lover route or natalias library content.
If you have played this game since years you mostly go the ways you are used to in a new game and everything you dont accidentally stumble upon will be missed, especially if you need other triggers (like forgiving dept instead of demanding compensation) to even stumble upon them.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
mello77
From my point of view hetero girls are crazy. I never had the slightest platonic herd instinct, i only stay in contact with sexpartners and end every private contact as soon as i know a girl is hetero or active bi (guys in the past are tolerable to some extent, but i dont want to eat cumdumps) because i just dont have enough free time to waste it on useless people. Thats also one of the main reasons i dont waste my time with guys. My circle of friends is my harem ^^
This game has mostly standalone character questlines, so i dont need to talk with the guys...and the crossover quests mostly dont end in lesbian content, so i skip them as well. For the few exceptions i cheat-skip queststages.

You guys need to update the wiki. Its one thing to keep outdated or slightly changed stuff, but you should really mention the new stuff like natashas friendship/lover route or natalias library content.
If you have played this game since years you mostly go the ways you are used to in a new game and everything you dont accidentally stumble upon will be missed, especially if you need other triggers (like forgiving dept instead of demanding compensation) to even stumble upon them.
The wiki is not official, it is player supported. Though Anya one of the devs now hosts it, since it got booted. With that said though it is mostly updated by some of the player base. If you are interested in joining the wiki and helping keep it updated let me know and I can get you in touch with Anya to get you access to update things.

There is a changelog in game you can check to let you know what new content was added since last update.

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
mello77

I dont care, its not my taste end of story. I dont know why that is a problem for you. You have your own taste according to what kinks you like, I dont agree with you, I have my own taste. There is nothing crazy about heterosexualism, its a preference.
I dont see the point of your essays, they are completely irrelevant to what I said in the beginning.
I did not ask for your lesbian content to be removed, I didnt say it was wrong or right, I simply asked for heteros to be considered as well. It is simple as ABC and you seem to fail to understand.

Reactions: Rauls

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
mello77

I'm a coder, and I've updated the wiki, I've done this with new functions when ready for a wider usage. I've already done this for two core functions I've introduced.

Regarding quests, that's what the journal is for but that's a WIP for legacy and current quests. The core quests should now be integrated but I rarely get involved in the story side.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, noted, next time i bother you will be about code ^^
Hmm, could you add a teleport option for the mansion? Be it with stone circle or in the cheat menu, the mansion is the only location without any fast travel connection.

Nutluck
I would need it to find the new stuff, so i would be the wrong person to write how to find the new stuff ;)

The changelog only says whats new, not how to trigger it + the wiki has a page for every chara (or at least should have ^^)

It is simple as ABC and you seem to fail to understand.
Right back at you.
I dont want to see dicks, so i avoid guys and only complain about unavoidable guys. You dont want to see pussys, so you watch them all and complain about all of them because you watched them...

• Haha
Reactions: Olivia_V

enoo

Aug 31, 2017
doctor hands you something. It's a keychain with a single key, a
tiny bunny plush, and a tag for the Hotel by Pavlovsk market

Is this broken

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Okay, noted, next time i bother you will be about code ^^
Hmm, could you add a teleport option for the mansion? Be it with stone circle or in the cheat menu, the mansion is the only location without any fast travel connection.

Nutluck
I would need it to find the new stuff, so i would be the wrong person to write how to find the new stuff ;)

The changelog only says whats new, not how to trigger it + the wiki has a page for every chara (or at least should have ^^)

Right back at you.
I dont want to see dicks, so i avoid guys and only complain about unavoidable guys. You dont want to see pussys, so you watch them all and complain about all of them because you watched them...
Keymaster is the one that write the magic stuff, hooded is just a coder, he adds the code for content writers like me add to the game.

I was just pointing out we as in the people working on the game are not the ones that started the wiki. Anya only hosted it when the players lost host rights, so it wouldn't get lost. The people to ask for the wiki to be updated is your fellow players, but very few want to add to it. We are focused on adding in, in character info in the journal to help with stuff instead of the out of character the wiki gives.

Reactions: Virulenz

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
doctor hands you something. It's a keychain with a single key, a
tiny bunny plush, and a tag for the Hotel by Pavlovsk market

Is this broken
No the author just made it hard to trigger and not remotely clear. It has been reported as a bug a lot, hopefully he changes it. Right now you need commando trait 3 for him to be there for reasons I don't understand. I am hoping he removes that requirement as it makes no sense.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes