maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
So a cheat to set the cycle?
Well, it can be used for that but that already exists in the cheat menu. What I have is just a tool to roll the cycle forward and to see how the variables dance around naturally. As a sort of visualization tool to understanding how the menstrual cycle works - as I got the understanding that people in general considered it too intimidating to touch. None of this data is new, but it's just visible on one page. I did find it useful personally when testing the changes I did, but perhaps that's just me.

Reactions: TheRascal

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Nutluck
Anushka's talk about modelling in her apartment also needs work too. Specifically to disappear after the first interaction. And another option if Sveta is already a model.

Also I think I found a bug concerning brother relationship talk. Just took a quick look and if Sveta says Yes, the brotherSex variable should brotherSex=10 or so. It doesn't. I'm stuck at 8. This means some dialogue options with Albina about Kolka are locked out and Sveta can only tell her about either handjobs or blowjobs.
(context: I avoided the relationship talk with kolka until school year was over and Sveta is now a complete slut)
Albina is being worked on by Veng with some help from Hornguy, no clue who is writing which part of her content.
Nevermind. When "Talk about relationship" with Kolka only Pull Away choice gives brothersex = 10
Still that doesn't make much sense. Why not the same value if Sveta lets it go further into the sex options?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well, it can be used for that but that already exists in the cheat menu. What I have is just a tool to roll the cycle forward and to see how the variables dance around naturally. As a sort of visualization tool to understanding how the menstrual cycle works - as I got the understanding that people in general considered it too intimidating to touch. None of this data is new, but it's just visible on one page. I did find it useful personally when testing the changes I did, but perhaps that's just me.
Might be worth adding it to the settings for people though, bring it up to Kevin and see if he thinks it is worth it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nutluck
Anushka's talk about modelling in her apartment also needs work too. Specifically to disappear after the first interaction. And another option if Sveta is already a model.
It should only show up once, will have to check it.

As far as different text, mostly it is about you finding out she models and then you have the option to ask her about it if I recall. So maybe block that so she doesn't tell you about how to become one if you are one.

Nevermind. When "Talk about relationship" with Kolka only Pull Away choice gives brothersex = 10
Still that doesn't make much sense. Why not the same value if Sveta lets it go further into the sex options?
As I said, would have to talk to Veng or hornguy about it, I have no clue what they have done or why with Albina's content.

Aug 4, 2017
Did anyone else appearance rating drop after the newest update? My character's rating used always to be around 9 to 10, but now no matter what I do the maximum I can only get is a 7. Also, the option to go nude at the lake is broken now and now it's just a blank white screen with the only option being putting your clothes back on.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Did anyone else appearance rating drop after the newest update? My character's rating used always to be around 9 to 10, but now no matter what I do the maximum I can only get is a 7. Also, the option to go nude at the lake is broken now and now it's just a blank white screen with the only option being putting your clothes back on.
Yes it is now easier to get to 6 or 7 but harder to get to 8 and much harder to get to 9 or 10.

Sep 29, 2019
I don't like the change tbh, my character can have flawless everything but still caps out at 7 or 8 no matter what I do.
Dont think that 10 can be reach any more. Have try it cheating all my stats to Max best Body Max tanned Silk like skin all other option for best looking and the best school uniform but the best i see was a 9. Even with Bimbo trait nothing change was able to get looking to 205 with it maybe a Bug :) as it over 200 but i remain 9

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Dont think that 10 can be reach any more. Have try it cheating all my stats to Max best Body Max tanned Silk like skin all other option for best looking and the best school uniform but the best i see was a 9. Even with Bimbo trait nothing change was able to get looking to 205 with it maybe a Bug :) as it over 200 but i remain 9
Using cosmetica and glamour spells on a perfect appearance stat Sveta can still get hotcat 10, but it does appear to be a lot harder to do otherwise now.

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
on a magic schoolgirl playthrough I stay at a ten without makeup or anything, might be from that fairy in the park too.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Beauty rating is reduced by young age, the closer you get to 20 the hotter you get. I'm assuming this is a shortcut to body maturing. But as said earlier, the hotness rating just doesn't matter all that much as long as you are 6 or above.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Nutluck
Just wondering if you've got any upcoming plans of allowing Sveta into more hardcore sex content. I mean yeah the existing outcast routes are already pretty hardcore for a 17 year old girl (especially if she decides to study for college), but that's not even a thing for a succubus, either in terms of physical energy or sex taste, right?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I don't like the change tbh, my character can have flawless everything but still caps out at 7 or 8 no matter what I do.
Then you don't have flawless everything, because you can get to 10 with out maxing everything. It is just much harder, skin condition which is a major part of it, was dramatically slowed down on how fast you can raise it. So once you get so high it starts going very slow, once it tells you, you have perfect skin you still have another 200 points to go before you actually max it.

You don't have to like the change but it is not changing back. The game is going to last for 8 years long term, if everyone could get hotcat 10 in the first 3-4 months of game and easily keep it, then having any sort of appearance score was pointless. Now it will take a long time to get to 9 and 10 and be hard to keep, requiring effort to do so.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You can hit 10, it is just very slow, and hard to keep.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Beauty rating is reduced by young age, the closer you get to 20 the hotter you get. I'm assuming this is a shortcut to body maturing. But as said earlier, the hotness rating just doesn't matter all that much as long as you are 6 or above.
Pretty much this, there is a couple of things in the game where you need a 7, then a couple of things that has a small impact on income if you have above a 7 from a couple of jobs. Otherwise 99.9% of the content in the game only needs hotcat 6 at most and a fair bit only needs a 5 or less.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nutluck
Just wondering if you've got any upcoming plans of allowing Sveta into more hardcore sex content. I mean yeah the existing outcast routes are already pretty hardcore for a 17 year old girl (especially if she decides to study for college), but that's not even a thing for a succubus, either in terms of physical energy or sex taste, right?
What do you mean by hardcore? I mean without being a slut outcast there is plenty of rough sex, 3somes, 4somes, even a few gangbangs.

Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
Yeah, that's a fair summary of what I got from it going through the code. No one has tried to make it full English and not just the machine translation because it is hard to get it to trigger and just insane. Probably needs to be cast into the fires of Mordor.
In order to trigger this event from the vacant apartment, Sveta must first visit the puskin park, and explore the meadow in it.
An event can trigger that allows you to "meet" the ghostman, the event says "it looks like as if he is waiting for someone".

Afterwards if you visit the vacant home, the concierge can hand you a key allow you into the apartment, and those events triggers.

Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
Albina is developing nicely. Over last couple of updates she got lots of dialogue options and stuff. The ones about sex -> anal need more work still. It should detect if Sveta is a buttslut and give other options.

Also I think I found a bug concerning brother relationship talk. Just took a quick look and if Sveta says Yes, the brotherSex variable should brotherSex=10 or so. It doesn't. I'm stuck at 8. This means some dialogue options with Albina about Kolka are locked out and Sveta can only tell her about either handjobs or blowjobs.
(context: I avoided the relationship talk with kolka until school year was over and Sveta is now a complete slut)
It only sets brothersex=10 when you confirm as lovers then "pull away". if you continue and initiate sex it stays at 8. may be an oversight.

Nutluck
Have you tried the Abduction -> Leonid storyline, it is actually pretty hardcore as is.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Beauty rating is reduced by young age, the closer you get to 20 the hotter you get. I'm assuming this is a shortcut to body maturing.
Isnt that the wrong direction? Considering all the partys, drugs, makeup, and so on the skin only gets worse, no matter how much skincare you do such a lifestyle for 5 years and you look wasted, so it should be more easy to get 10 in the beginning and then get trouble maintaining a good rating.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Isnt that the wrong direction? Considering all the partys, drugs, makeup, and so on the skin only gets worse, no matter how much skincare you do such a lifestyle for 5 years and you look wasted, so it should be more easy to get 10 in the beginning and then get trouble maintaining a good rating.
I think it's designated as the optimal age right now. It has nothing to do with skin or other variables, which is why I assume it's to represent the bodily changes from girlish to more womanly shapes. Which in turn makes you hotter on average. Hip & waist ratio etc. Those do also exist within the game but I don't think they are used anywhere.

On another topic. What's with the breast size changes. A cup goes up to something like H cup if she gets pregnant. Should that perhaps be a bit more limited?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes