maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
The check should be for the key event if it needs to exist. I was thinking it would be cool if you gained extra commando exp every time he inspects you and finds no underwear. That way it could tie in naturally so that it would be pretty much ensured commando 3 by the time he gives the key.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The check should be for the key event if it needs to exist. I was thinking it would be cool if you gained extra commando exp every time he inspects you and finds no underwear. That way it could tie in naturally so that it would be pretty much ensured commando 3 by the time he gives the key.
I agree that would be a better way to handle it, but as written that is not how it works.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Buddy the reason I play this game is because its close to realism, its not a fuck fuck fuck everything that moves 247 with the only goal is to fuck. I dont play a character that just goes around looking for dicks.
And yet you're moaning that you can't talk hetero girls into threesomes and into whoring themselves out to men without you? Realism, huh... There are tons of straight girls in the game you can talk to that lead to nothing but friendly interaction depending on your social status. That's the realism right there. Complaining about all the lesbian sexual content is an odd thing to moan about when you can avoid all of it. And yet you're wondering why those of us that do love it feel attacked for getting what we're getting in the game.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
It is very very old Russian content that was machine translated. it is one of last parts of the game that has not been rewritten. Mostly because no one remotely understands what is suppose to be going on there.
Maybe it's a haunted and cursed section of code, lol!

Have you guys ever just repurposed and re-coded sections like this whose purpose is unknown?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Maybe it's a haunted and cursed section of code, lol!

Have you guys ever just repurposed and re-coded sections like this whose purpose is unknown?
Yes a few times we have completely revamped stuff. Right now though, no one really has any idea of what to do with it as far as I know. If someone does I have not heard about it at least.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You could make it just buyable if you dont know what to do with it, in this area are only rentables so far.

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
And yet you're moaning that you can't talk hetero girls into threesomes and into whoring themselves out to men without you? Realism, huh... There are tons of straight girls in the game you can talk to that lead to nothing but friendly interaction depending on your social status. That's the realism right there. Complaining about all the lesbian sexual content is an odd thing to moan about when you can avoid all of it. And yet you're wondering why those of us that do love it feel attacked for getting what we're getting in the game.
I did not moan, I made a comment based on a misunderstanding about Katja, I was corrected, the rest of your problems with my preferences are irrelevant.
At no point did I say it should be removed or its wrong that its there, I simply asked for the options to be avoidable, just like it was done with Anya.
Why are you all offended?
My main comment did not tag anyone, but Nutluck understood it and addressed it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Kevin Smarts
Hi, I am not sure you have seen this but wanted to make sure this bug is reported.
Yes, its been noted and at least the first part should be fixed on our repo, not sure if second part is fixe but it is known.
I feel like the game is really hard to access for new players... the download links suck, third try at 700 kb/s and crashed after 3 hours....
Its Mega, we don't have any control over their services. Some secret elves here on F95 setup the dl mirrors so maybe wait for them?
will there be localization into other languages?
There was an active Chinese translation and someone asked about a Spanish one but it seems they never released their version.
I just realize something.. Why this don't have character creation tag yet?
Mostly because we ahve no idea how to add tags.
Either my succubus is immune or lesbian sex is save ^^
However, it seems a little unfair to become that ugly from a STD, it prevents tons of hate- and revenge sex...and by strategic spreading it among the assholes you also could find the worst sluts and vice versa ^^
Succubae cannot get STDs, they are massively op.
What's up with the vacant apartment in the Pushkin? I went for a look and I couldn't understand anything that was said. It was english but seemed like random words. Is it google translated or something like that?
Its haunted by a sexy ghost man. Honestly no one can work out what the hell is meant to be going on there. If you were able to follow it pls send us a description.

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
It should work, try sonnix 1.8 or the infinity player. Some people have better luck with different players.
had same problem, try this site:

download from official website, 2,1 mb, open, then pick 'Quest' from up left corner, then 'open game' and then qsp grllife0891

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Is there any content after adding fuckbuddies to your phone? Or is it just getting text messages to come over that don't result into anything?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Is there any content after adding fuckbuddies to your phone? Or is it just getting text messages to come over that don't result into anything?
Sveta certainly has a number of options. You need to head over to the Residential area to interact with said person.

TheRascal

Dec 1, 2022
Its haunted by a sexy ghost man. Honestly no one can work out what the hell is meant to be going on there. If you were able to follow it pls send us a description.
I went through the event without understanding anything, here's a breakdown:

• I first went to the living room which prompted a guy in a trench coat to appear (I cannot say for sure but I think I saw him before in the Pushkin park)
  • After a conversation they start exploring together, first going to the bedroom where they mention something about the couch.
  • Went to the kitchen next where we found a pile of old newspapers and what I think happens is that it causes some sort of psychic thing on them, making Sveta feel both attracted and afraid of trench coat guy. After the psychic reverie passes Sveta notices him looking at her lewdly.
  • Next is the bathroom where Sveta goes to the oval mirror first and fixes her hair and then feels compelled to sit on the toilet and pull down her panties, despite the dude being right outside and not even having closed the door, feeling excited at the thought of being caught by him.
  • Choosing to go further in the bathroom gives the option to use the oval mirror, I used it expecting something to happen but it was the standard mirror actions.
  • I explored other rooms but nothing happened so I went to the hall where the phone started ringing. Answering prompts a scene that describes both Sveta and trench coat guy pressing their ears to the receiver and hearing an unfamiliar voice. Wanting to hang up the phone or do something but being unable to do so. They finally hang up and talk to each other, what I could gather from the conversation is that both feel compelled to fuck, Sveta still having doubts but the dude is willing to not resist the pull.
  • After that they fuck (no option given).
  • I continued exploring the place after the sex scene but nothing happened, interacted with mirror just in case but still nothing, so I left.
  • After the event is done I still have the option to go to the vacant house but it is devoid of descriptions and options, you cannot enter the house or anything, just go back to town center.
  • I do not know if going back at different times triggers something or if that's the end of the event.
I doubt this will be of much help, but maybe if I had access to the original text I could try to make sense of what's going on. I know nothing about russian, but I could give it a try. Is there any way to extract this text in russian?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Made a simple mod/tool to cycle around the menstrual cycle. Might add some buttons to add seed, but right now it just cycles around without spending time so it can be used to jump ahead pregnancy or just to visually confirm how it works in action.
Screenshot_2023-03-19_19-20-47.png Screenshot_2023-04-03_00-40-01.png

Installation: Extract into glife/mod, and then use the mod install feature in the game settings' Mod tab: 'pregtest' when prompted for mod name.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Never tried the quest, but reading this summary sounds like you (s)exorcised him at his home. Going from that line of thought you could try to find his remainings in the park (if it was the same guy).

Reactions: TheRascal

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I went through the event without understanding anything, here's a breakdown:

• I first went to the living room which prompted a guy in a trench coat to appear (I cannot say for sure but I think I saw him before in the Pushkin park)
  • After a conversation they start exploring together, first going to the bedroom where they mention something about the couch.
  • Went to the kitchen next where we found a pile of old newspapers and what I think happens is that it causes some sort of psychic thing on them, making Sveta feel both attracted and afraid of trench coat guy. After the psychic reverie passes Sveta notices him looking at her lewdly.
  • Next is the bathroom where Sveta goes to the oval mirror first and fixes her hair and then feels compelled to sit on the toilet and pull down her panties, despite the dude being right outside and not even having closed the door, feeling excited at the thought of being caught by him.
  • Choosing to go further in the bathroom gives the option to use the oval mirror, I used it expecting something to happen but it was the standard mirror actions.
  • I explored other rooms but nothing happened so I went to the hall where the phone started ringing. Answering prompts a scene that describes both Sveta and trench coat guy pressing their ears to the receiver and hearing an unfamiliar voice. Wanting to hang up the phone or do something but being unable to do so. They finally hang up and talk to each other, what I could gather from the conversation is that both feel compelled to fuck, Sveta still having doubts but the dude is willing to not resist the pull.
  • After that they fuck (no option given).
  • I continued exploring the place after the sex scene but nothing happened, interacted with mirror just in case but still nothing, so I left.
  • After the event is done I still have the option to go to the vacant house but it is devoid of descriptions and options, you cannot enter the house or anything, just go back to town center.
  • I do not know if going back at different times triggers something or if that's the end of the event.
I doubt this will be of much help, but maybe if I had access to the original text I could try to make sense of what's going on. I know nothing about russian, but I could give it a try. Is there any way to extract this text in russian?
Yeah, that's a fair summary of what I got from it going through the code. No one has tried to make it full English and not just the machine translation because it is hard to get it to trigger and just insane. Probably needs to be cast into the fires of Mordor.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
They should meet up. I don't know if you have to meet them like you do with reguar dates.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Albina is developing nicely. Over last couple of updates she got lots of dialogue options and stuff. The ones about sex -> anal need more work still. It should detect if Sveta is a buttslut and give other options.

Also I think I found a bug concerning brother relationship talk. Just took a quick look and if Sveta says Yes, the brotherSex variable should brotherSex=10 or so. It doesn't. I'm stuck at 8. This means some dialogue options with Albina about Kolka are locked out and Sveta can only tell her about either handjobs or blowjobs.
(context: I avoided the relationship talk with kolka until school year was over and Sveta is now a complete slut)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Made a simple mod/tool to cycle around the menstrual cycle. Might add some buttons to add seed, but right now it just cycles around without spending time so it can be used to jump ahead pregnancy or just to visually confirm how it works in action.
View attachment 2480136

Installation: Extract into glife/mod, and then use the mod install feature in the game settings' Mod tab: 'pregtest' when prompted for mod name.
So a cheat to set the cycle?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Albina is developing nicely. Over last couple of updates she got lots of dialogue options and stuff. The ones about sex -> anal need more work still. It should detect if Sveta is a buttslut and give other options.

Also I think I found a bug concerning brother relationship talk. Just took a quick look and if Sveta says Yes, the brotherSex variable should brotherSex=10 or so. It doesn't. I'm stuck at 8. This means some dialogue options with Albina about Kolka are locked out and Sveta can only tell her about either handjobs or blowjobs.
(context: I avoided the relationship talk with kolka until school year was over and Sveta is now a complete slut)
Albina is being worked on by Veng with some help from Hornguy, no clue who is writing which part of her content.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes