maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I'll try it again next time I get it, but I tried it 3-4 times and spent all remaining day clicking it (like about 8 hours or so game time) until the day changed.
If I met it again I'll just save inside of it (should have done it from the start, sorry)
Heh, no problem! I'm not too familiar with the way the arousal system works in detail and I didn't actually test this event, I only looked at the code. If for any reason that 10min of kissing fails to arouse you at all this event will indeed end up in an endless loop so it should be reworked in some way just to be on the safe side. At the very least it should have an action to stop to avoid getting trapped.

EDIT: Yupyup, tested your save and clicked a few times. Your character's arousal was staying at 0. Definitely needs a backup plan for cases like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Genjurooo

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Is there a way to abort the pregnancy? And a way to set 'never ever get pregnant'?
Not sure how the abortion works, there's code for it at least. I'd check the hospitals. There's cheat menu options to disable any future pregnancies, maybe there was even cheat abort option. A decent alternative is to just get birth control implant, which keeps everything working but makes pregnancy VERY unlikely. We're talking about lottery jackpot odds here.

Last edited:

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Is there a way to abort the pregnancy? And a way to set 'never ever get pregnant'?
Easiest way to never get preg is to make sure ur Sveta carry around enough after pills & stay on birth control. Or, just transform Sveta into a succubus, though at the cost of never being able to lactate any more :cry: For abortion I'm not 100% sure but I kind of remember it being at the clinic in Pav.

Nissath

Sep 23, 2017
Hey all. I have a little problem. Don't know if it's a bug but I'll assume it is.
I can't buy a webcam because it says that I need a computer. But I do have a computer. So I can't buy another one because the game recognizes that I have one despite it saying I don't have one o.0
Any ideas how to "unbug" it? Maybe some debug variable or something? I tried using cheat menu but there is no "add webcam" in the items tab. I don't want to start over because I'm already far in the game.

swilliam

May 26, 2017
This is a nice game but I find it hard to get back into, especially when looking through changelogs and while it has gotten better there are still a few of these:

New Kolka scene from Lurk

That is pretty useless to me if I wanted to check what is new, I could probably play for 10 hours and still be nowhere near figuring out what it is or how to see it. Even worse is that I am not even confident this is a sexy times scene, maybe you just pass each other in school and say hi? I have no idea what it is or where it is.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Bug?
X is waiting for you by your apartment block... so where is my date? They are nowhere outside the apartment block, or inside.

WalkTheEdge

Nov 29, 2017
Got a few bugs

If Sveta has a random hookup from the disco or nightclub she doesn't realize she's had sex and will think she's still a virgin
Random hookups from the nightclub don't have names (it's just blank) and their dick is 0 cm
You can't call or text fuck buddies, they have to text you first all the time.

Reactions: Nissath

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I tried to use qgen to basicly change some images and text, but for some reason the mp4 videos aren't read. But if I use animated gifs they are detected. It is odd, because the game already has mp4 videos. There is any specific definition I need to change, or the coding of the video that I don't know?

I still think the QSP is weird to understand, but at least qgen is helping to read it and see examples of how it works.

yaryaryar

Apr 30, 2018
How do you visit the therapist in the hotel? I've gotten to the point where he tells you about it (Hotel at 20:00 on Saturdays) but I don't have any options when I get there.

It is the hotel at the market where you can also get the maid job, right?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
How do you visit the therapist in the hotel? I've gotten to the point where he tells you about it (Hotel at 20:00 on Saturdays) but I don't have any options when I get there.

It is the hotel at the market where you can also get the maid job, right?
You are in the correct place. You need level 3 commando trait.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This is a nice game but I find it hard to get back into, especially when looking through changelogs and while it has gotten better there are still a few of these:

New Kolka scene from Lurk

That is pretty useless to me if I wanted to check what is new, I could probably play for 10 hours and still be nowhere near figuring out what it is or how to see it. Even worse is that I am not even confident this is a sexy times scene, maybe you just pass each other in school and say hi? I have no idea what it is or where it is.
You can check the journal but normally new stuff is near the end of the previous content where it stopped at.

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
i have never seen a game with such a complex download process on this site i downloaded qsp the image pack and 8.86 and 8.92 and still cannot get the game to play wtf

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
i have never seen a game with such a complex download process on this site i downloaded qsp the image pack and 8.86 and 8.92 and still cannot get the game to play wtf
Quest Story Player is a program that runs games, these games have .qsp extension like glife.qsp here. Sound and images are used to make the experience richer.

It sounds like you don't have the actual player installed.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
If not with cheat - birth controll implant. About 20k. Yes, you need work a little bit. And it's not permanent. About 2-3 years. Not sure that remeber correctly. Long enough. I doubt you play all this time without break from this game.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes