esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Do you guys still have a git repository for this game?

A always liked tweaking things and compiling the qsp myself and looking through the changes, but i can't seem to find it, the old one is gone.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
First day of school; Sveta has a different uniform from default. I saved new uniform (with shoes, bag and underwear) and she is wearing panties but no bra.

wentquietly

Sep 4, 2020
So far these people who report it as malware fail to report back what checksums they get just like they fail to use the search function to see all their questions already asked and answered. But I suppose that's the nature of internet message boards. Patience must persevere. :sneaky:
Defender isn't even letting me save the file on the computer so there is nothing to checksum. Assuming it's a false positive, maybe if the package was rebuilt the problem would just go away?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Defender isn't even letting me save the file on the computer so there is nothing to checksum. Assuming it's a false positive, maybe if the package was rebuilt the problem would just go away?
Package has been rebuilt, and you can create an exception in Windows Defender by going into the Security settings.

xxxclone

Mar 16, 2018
Well, presumably false positive. I've yet to see anyone who posts about it being malware tell me they got the correct checksum for the file, so maybe they actually do have a virus in their downloads?

Then again, if their AV attacks the download as soon as it is saved then it can't have correct checksum if the AV removes parts of the download. The game works well enough without sounds so personally I would say the smart choice is to play without sounds.
Yesterday I tried to open the sound pack for the 1st time with 7zip but I got a note say It can't open because it contain virus? or something like that. I tried to open for the 2nd time but this time the folder just disappeared without and trace. Don't know if 7zip deleted it or what. Should I worry about it?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Yesterday I tried to open the sound pack for the 1st time with 7zip but I got a note say It can't open because it contain virus? or something like that. I tried to open for the 2nd time but this time the folder just disappeared without and trace. Don't know if 7zip deleted it or what. Should I worry about it?
7zip won't delete files. It's the antivirus program you have in use that does stuff like that.

Reactions: xxxclone

xxxclone

Mar 16, 2018
7zip won't delete files. It's the antivirus program you have in use that does stuff like that.
I see. Barely use Microsoft Defender or any antivirus. The report say "Detected: Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml". Don't know what is that but as you said It automatically deleted the sound pack.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just curious but does this give the same problem?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Was the stepfather's route changed? Wiki's super outdated, but I managed to corner the stepfather by himself on a Monday night, but the option to 'Seduce him' never came up.

Edit: Derp. Inhibition was too high, lowered it via the cheat menu and that solved it.

Last edited:

dayumson922

Aug 9, 2021
When I start a new game, after the intro, the "Additional desc" window askes if i start at August or June, after i pick the option I die. How do I fix it. Can't even leave bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: Lachoon

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When I start a new game, after the intro, the "Additional desc" window askes if i start at August or June, after i pick the option I die. How do I fix it. Can't even leave bedroom.
As the person above said, you are using the wrong player. We have recommend player for the game. Not all qsp players support the code GL uses.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes