Petr3665

Oct 9, 2017
Ребята плиз дайте ссылку на мод брат мод что tfgame не пускает, а больше нигде нет этого мода

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So I updated to the newest version of the game seems like clothes are not showing anymore at least for bras and panties. Did i do something wrong?!?!
The folders were moved so sounds like oyu haven't got the image pack update/s. There is a chance some got lost in teh code changes but I thought the upadate I added sorted them, if its just one or two stores then its my bad code. Sorry!
any 1 know what is going on with the tf website
Its fine but they did change the url a few months back and the old one (which redirected) was stopped recently so old links won't work anymore. If there's any of these in the op here could you let me know and I'll update (I thought I'd fixed them all).

Reactions: frepyou

Petr3665

Oct 9, 2017
Все еще доступно здесь:

Это отдельная игра, поэтому она здесь не поддерживается. Они также используют раннюю сборку с ошибками, поэтому ожидайте проблем.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тfgaes меня не пускает

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
On v0.8.9.1 with a save that I think was from 0.8.7.4
I've tested with old saves on the bug fix version nutluck posted and it works fine. That version will be posted today as new release, if still having issue try one of the other QSP players (the sonnix one is usually the best one for GL) and see if that solves it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I did go to the administrative office, but all it says is that there are these course for 15k but I can apply anywhere. I'm at may 27th is the process later?
It is later I don't think you can sign up until sometime in August.

Oct 6, 2018
can someone make another download place for image pack and sound pack? because its more than 2gb and since Im using free account on mega I just cant download them

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
can someone make another download place for image pack and sound pack? because its more than 2gb and since Im using free account on mega I just cant download them
you can download up to 5gigs on a mega free account
once you hit that limit change your location on your vpn and restart the donwload

if you are using firefox download the free plugin and the mega app and they sync together and allow a free cloud storage thats as easy as drag and drop from your desktop and also allows easier downloading

Reactions: Mr.SpacePenguin

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Thanks for 0.8.9.2, I'll test it now.

(1) still get this message, even if Sveta has had injection:
Your stomach suddenly twinges, muscles tightening with involuntarily contractions, causing you to nearly double over in pain. With a grimace, you realize it's probably a sign your period is going to start soon.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone provide any other links to the game version 0.8.9.2, preferably a Gofile link? For some odd reason the Mega link isn't working for me.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes