Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Family punishments.... One of my most anticipated things besides public nudity, But we probably should brace for tons of bugs with that.
Shouldn't be, family punishment code wise should be one of the easier things to do. It will just be, do something bad, get punished. The counter will go up so the punishment will get worse and worse. So a pretty simple code system.
I'm sure I will break a fair amount of stuff when I start on it. Still have to work thru the Rex party revamp first tho.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The text on that part does not suggest a "friends sort of way kiss".

"You make out with him and he responds by passionately kissing you back"
It could be a tease, I don't write Katja. Other than I help bgk out with many of the sex scenes.

I was only pointing out there is reasons it could happen. Regardless I mentioned it to him that some of the players have concerns about the scene and why. But it is up to him if he wants to change it and how. But I am pretty sure that is some of her old original content long before he started working on the game.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm sure I will break a fair amount of stuff when I start on it. Still have to work thru the Rex party revamp first tho.
Yeah whenever you actually start getting close I will finish the small events that is about 2/3rds done right now.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There is several outcomes depending on a few different things. Your social group, how well you are liked, and choices you make. There is the result where you just hang out, you eat them out, you have to walk naked, or all the girls compete and the losers get naked. I don't remember off the top of my head which path leads to what. I believe you have to lose the bet once and the point out how they cheated before you can unlock everyone drinking and then you can win, because no one cheats.
I only get this event when i'm a nerd...okay, i'm mostly a nerd since the dnd night is the only ongoing questline. My relationship with all 4 girls is at 100 - always, but they still are gopnics so maybe thats why she always cheats and i cant win.

You, but that doesn't mean all lesbians. Most lesbians I know have had sex with guys and have no issues kissing guys in a friends sorta way. I don't know if you know the term but I have always heard a lesbian that has never been with a guy is referred to as a gold star lesbian and they are fairly rare.
Not a common term in germany and i met just as many natural lesbians as defiled ones, probably because our political intolerance is more focused on foreigners and right wingers then on sex and our christians lost the homo conflict...we also have a huge difference between lesbian and gay acceptance here...while i ate every pussy i could and was well known for it in every school, the known gays always got bullied (not by me, while i would rather die than watch them having sex, i prefer gays over guys, at least they dont annoy me or my girls).
However, i dont know a single lesbian who would ever makeout with a guy while being awake, clean and sober. Thats something bisexuals would do. Think about it, would you makeout with a guy to thank him for anything?

There is still no system to disable guys or girls... yet. It is something we want to do but it will be a huge task and first we need to make the code where you can choose to get the tag which we havn't yet that I am aware of. I am not a coder but I try to keep up at least in general terms what the coders are working on.
We talk about katja here and she has the option. The scene with the jerk autoplays as soon as you talk to her in school because it cant go on with disabled guys content (it was the start of the 3some with ivan and katja in school) and it dont goes back to the scenes before because there is no backward progress in queststages without cheats. Its a fucking endless loop that prevents every talk with katja in school...and has an utterly disgusting picture.

We had a pole about stuff like this. I was how much Russian flavor should we keep and the overwhelming majority wanted us to keep as much as possible, unless it made things actively less fun. So we kept the different classes western style school and uniforms but keep things like attitudes etc.
Do you mean the "How far should we go in making the game feel Russian? (Generally)" poll?
Keep the Russian flavor but add in plenty of variety of non-Russian content to mix it up 37%
Looks like that was the poll winner...and 24% would dump the russian flavor completely in favor of variety...makes 51% who dont want you to keep as much russian content as possible but as much variety as possible.

The whole party is getting a complete rewrite, many events are getting scrapped and the ones staying are being completely rewritten. I have no clue if that event is staying or how much it changed. I am helping out by writing a bunch of one off events Sveta can see at the party while she is there to give it a feeling of people are doing things while Sveta is doing her thing. So it doesn't feel like everyone is just waiting for Sveta to show up before anything happens, if that makes sense.
Well, currently there are exactly 2 events making it worth to go to the party...for one the weed girls (randomly interrupted by a guy spawning out of nowhere just to ruin the scene) and second the sister scene (a bit of a hassle, one wrong click and you end up with additional guys). Everything else is with dicks. If the rewrite drops the little lesbian content there i will prefer to go drinking with alyona in the community center and skip the party ^^

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I only get this event when i'm a nerd...okay, i'm mostly a nerd since the dnd night is the only ongoing questline. My relationship with all 4 girls is at 100 - always, but they still are gopnics so maybe thats why she always cheats and i cant win.
I don't remember but I believe you have to lose the first bet and then when the option to bet again comes up you can accuse them of cheating which leads to new options. The nerd might not have that option I honestly can't remember.

Not a common term in germany and i met just as many natural lesbians as defiled ones, probably because our political intolerance is more focused on foreigners and right wingers then on sex and our christians lost the homo conflict...we also have a huge difference between lesbian and gay acceptance here...while i ate every pussy i could and was well known for it in every school, the known gays always got bullied (not by me, while i would rather die than watch them having sex, i prefer gays over guys, at least they dont annoy me or my girls).
Sorta true here, lesbism is more accepted but not by a lot. 20-30 years ago and what you said would have been true here too. It also depends where in the country you are in the US.

But it is fairly common especially when i was younger for people to not be sure, so they would try both and see what they liked. I have a gay best friend, he dated a few girls before he realized he just isn't interested in them.

However, i dont know a single lesbian who would ever makeout with a guy while being awake, clean and sober. Thats something bisexuals would do. Think about it, would you makeout with a guy to thank him for anything?
I do for the same reason I have seen straight girls who have no desire to have sex with another girl but will make out with them. Attention, it might be a cultural thing but what we call attention whores are fairly common especially with younger women. Where they will flash, makeout with guys or girls, just for the attention it brings.

We talk about katja here and she has the option. The scene with the jerk autoplays as soon as you talk to her in school because it cant go on with disabled guys content (it was the start of the 3some with ivan and katja in school) and it dont goes back to the scenes before because there is no backward progress in queststages without cheats. Its a fucking endless loop that prevents every talk with katja in school...and has an utterly disgusting picture.
Yeah I am just saying there is no actual set code that blocks it. It is how bgk has been rewriting it and why you still see the Ivan sceen, there is no code just blocking that stuff. Eventually our goal is to have a actual code system you can do at creation or later in the game and change your mind. So you can set your orientation and then as we work on stuff add code to scenes.

Of course some scenes will fire no matter what. As there will be some guys that are overly pushy about it, or girls that are. But the ability to get out of it before sex happens will be a option, but that is a ways off and a long time off before we get around to coding everything.

Do you mean the "How far should we go in making the game feel Russian? (Generally)" poll?
Keep the Russian flavor but add in plenty of variety of non-Russian content to mix it up 37%
Looks like that was the poll winner...and 24% would dump the russian flavor completely in favor of variety...makes 51% who dont want you to keep as much russian content as possible but as much variety as possible.
I don't remember the results exactly but the clear majority was the two of keeping much of the Russian flavor. Only a small number wanted to dump it. There was different choices, like what you posted above, but the clear winner was keep the flavor to one degree or another.

With the results we decided to take the approach of, keep as much Russian flavor as we could as long as it didn't get in the way of fun. In other words go with Russian flavor unless that would lead to something less fun. It is a balancing act but we feel we do a fairly good job with it to give the majority what they asked for.

Well, currently there are exactly 2 events making it worth to go to the party...for one the weed girls (randomly interrupted by a guy spawning out of nowhere just to ruin the scene) and second the sister scene (a bit of a hassle, one wrong click and you end up with additional guys). Everything else is with dicks. If the rewrite drops the little lesbian content there i will prefer to go drinking with alyona in the community center and skip the party ^^
As I said Anya is revamping the whole party. I know many events are getting trashed and the ones staying are getting completely rewritten. I couldn't tell you how much lesbian content there will be. I havn't see what is done so far, I am just helping with a lot of one off events Sveta can see or spy on while at the party.

Reactions: Sanctimony

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
Several bugs in latest update. Irregular period, Posponding anya - rex threesome leads to anya refusing to appear that option again, apply job at park, relation with certain npc donts increase with interaction ( igor,christina),no willpower check at hotel maid job.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
It could be a tease, I don't write Katja. Other than I help bgk out with many of the sex scenes.

I was only pointing out there is reasons it could happen. Regardless I mentioned it to him that some of the players have concerns about the scene and why. But it is up to him if he wants to change it and how. But I am pretty sure that is some of her old original content long before he started working on the game.
Yeah, that has been there from the start of the English version of ETO and has always been frustrating. The current writer definitely didn't write it.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yeah I am just saying there is no actual set code that blocks it. It is how bgk has been rewriting it and why you still see the Ivan sceen, there is no code just blocking that stuff. Eventually our goal is to have a actual code system you can do at creation or later in the game and change your mind. So you can set your orientation and then as we work on stuff add code to scenes.

Of course some scenes will fire no matter what. As there will be some guys that are overly pushy about it, or girls that are. But the ability to get out of it before sex happens will be a option, but that is a ways off and a long time off before we get around to coding everything.
Now I'm no coder, nor do I have any idea how project management goes with Girl Life, but that REALLY seems like something you'd want to add sooner rather than later. If you (I don't mean you specifically, just the dev team) keep adding more and more content, that's just more you have to go through AGAIN when this system is implemented when there's already hundreds a coder(s) has to go through. Piling up more content is just going to make that process look less and less appealing and eventually it's going to be so daunting a task no one is really going to want to do it. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Virulenz

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Now I'm no coder, nor do I have any idea how project management goes with Girl Life, but that REALLY seems like something you'd want to add sooner rather than later. If you (I don't mean you specifically, just the dev team) keep adding more and more content, that's just more you have to go through AGAIN when this system is implemented when there's already hundreds a coder(s) has to go through. Piling up more content is just going to make that process look less and less appealing and eventually it's going to be so daunting a task no one is really going to want to do it. Just my two cents.
Don't disagree this was originally discussed like 3-4 updates ago, but I am not a coder and I have no clue how hard it will be to do the way we want it to work.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I gave this game a look on TFgamesite few years ago but didnt get far into it. I thin t

Trying it out again. I decided to go magical MTF schoolgirl. While the into was kinda devastating and frustrating. MC was a real looser (oof) and a little worrying the MC just goes about it without a second thought hes crush died (sif its now water under a bridge and everyone moves on) He didnt even try to protect her from the wolves, still a looser in the end there. Is there any advice about the game people could give to stere the MC onthe the path of a bishoujo ? (was well as powerful mage?) The description about MCs body made it sound like hes now the uglest girl in the whole world. RIP.

Is there a page with a bit of game advice? what I should work towards ?

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
You can also do it from the parents apartment if your Sveta unlocked stairwell prostitution. Needs to be naked when some client knocks on the door.
Apparently they plan to add full public nudity. Hope it comes sooner.
While I am super into public nudity fetish, I am pretty sure that the current instances we talked about are results of bugs rather than intended, and thus need to be fixed.

Meanwhile, how do I unlock the stairwell prostitution thing? Don't think is purely based on local fame cuz my Sveta's prostitution fame in Pav is already through the roof.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I guess bkg just missed it. Tell him/her the scene in question is katjaQW['school_kiss'] 2.
katjaQW['school_kiss'] 0 is the first kiss - without comments or reactions from anyone else.
katjaQW['school_kiss'] 1 is the second kiss - someone sighs, most likeley ivan, but there is noone to be seen when you are done kissing.
katjaQW['school_kiss'] 2 is the final kiss - ivan comments "how beautiful" and the jerk screams "look, look, lesbians". Since its the start of the old threesome scenes with ivan it should be blocked too if you disable guys, either by blocking the katjaQW['school_kiss'] completely or by resetting the variable after 1. Another problem with the katjaQW['school_kiss'] variable is it also triggers at the weekly dance, so you cant talk or dance with katja there anymore when she is horny because all you get is that scene again.
In the old version you could also drag her to an empty room to have (lesbian) sex, this option is missing and now she is the only one who can randomly drag you to sex. So maybe it woult be a good idea to replace the kiss quest with the sex quest if both are horny enough.

I don't remember the results exactly but the clear majority was the two of keeping much of the Russian flavor. Only a small number wanted to dump it. There was different choices, like what you posted above, but the clear winner was keep the flavor to one degree or another.
Thats the current poll result, maybe you forgot to close it and the result changed over time, but 51% prefer variety now.
Well, after reading here and on tfgames and seeing kevins last statement i would be really interested in a poll about the most prefered start options. Somehow i get the feeling most people play magic/succubus and given kevins statement thats the route with the fewest devs working on.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
With the results we decided to take the approach of, keep as much Russian flavor as we could as long as it didn't get in the way of fun. In other words go with Russian flavor unless that would lead to something less fun. It is a balancing act but we feel we do a fairly good job with it to give the majority what they asked for.
The Russian flavor is definitely part of the game's charm. The tension between old world values and new money in a fairly modern setting makes for great atmosphere. I find it somehow more rewarding to play lesbian in a place where there are still taboos surrounding it, since it tracks closer to my experience. Like, a sublime defiance.

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
Guys, tell me, what is the limit on the increase in the clitoris of fairies? Can a heroine become a futanari? And, if not difficult, how much does the size of the clitoris affect the heroine?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The games name is GIRL Life, not Mutant Life. Thats why even the male start ends with a transformation into a girl. So no, you cant become a futa. As far as i know there is only one of those creatures in the whole game, so if thats the content you are after you may look for an other game.

Reactions: Edhinor

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Guys, tell me, what is the limit on the increase in the clitoris of fairies? Can a heroine become a futanari? And, if not difficult, how much does the size of the clitoris affect the heroine?
No TG and it makes you horny, triggering the arousal bar I believe. Pretty hard to get it that far due to the fae's nature. Not an area of code I've delved in.

Strange_Hum

Mar 11, 2021
No TG and it makes you horny, triggering the arousal bar I believe. Pretty hard to get it that far due to the fae's nature. Not an area of code I've delved in.
Save and loading before talking to the fairy allows you to catch a bonus to increase the size. Both nipples and clitoris. Honestly, I tried to make futanari out of the heroine - I achieved a change of three pictures of the heroine's clitoris, and the description "Your clit is so large it can be mixed for a penis." But the transformation into a real penis never happened. But the heroine completely lost the opportunity to study or work - to carefully listen to teachers at school, each lesson, willpower is consumed.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes