HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
It seems like 0.8.9.2 hasn't fixed the Tour Guide job in the park. It still says Apply for the job (00:30) every day and after doing this and working for that day you can click Apply for the job again and work another shift.
This is on 0.8.9.2 with a save from 0.8.9.1
Anybody else having the same problem?
I've just tested this with a fresh build, but can't see the fault you've described. I started the game, applied and worked the tour guide job two days in a row and the journal is pulling the right info.

Do you have a save/screen shot of the fault to replicate it? It might be best just to do a new save, because there's been other glitches with other saves. Alternatively try applying this in console: emp_job_status[1] = 1

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
I've just tested this with a fresh build, but can't see the fault you've described. I started the game, applied and worked the tour guide job two days in a row and the journal is pulling the right info.

Do you have a save/screen shot of the fault to replicate it? It might be best just to do a new save, because there's been other glitches with other saves. Alternatively try applying this in console: emp_job_status[1] = 1
So I've tested a new game start and the tour guide job works fine and it also helped me see the difference on what's going on. Normally you click apply for the job and then you have to accept and it brings you back to the park screen/interface where you then have the option work as a tour guide (8:00).
On my save after you click on apply for the job (00:30) it brings you directly into working the job where you get: "eat lunch and get back to work" and after that "Done for the day" / "resign". You click on done for the day and you go back to the park where the apply for job option is still there.

I tried the console command but it didn't help and honestly I would hate to start fresh again. I'm already at University so there's too much to be replayed.

I'm also attaching the save, maybe there's still something that can be done.
Thanks

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
If not pregnant then it could be for one of many other reasons why a period is late or skipped entirely. Things like very low body fat, illness or just random chance can cause it.
Yes, but there's still no doctor that's available for diagnosis.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
So I've tested a new game start and the tour guide job works fine and it also helped me see the difference on what's going on. Normally you click apply for the job and then you have to accept and it brings you back to the park screen/interface where you then have the option work as a tour guide (8:00).
On my save after you click on apply for the job (00:30) it brings you directly into working the job where you get: "eat lunch and get back to work" and after that "Done for the day" / "resign". You click on done for the day and you go back to the park where the apply for job option is still there.

I tried the console command but it didn't help and honestly I would hate to start fresh again. I'm already at University so there's too much to be replayed.

I'm also attaching the save, maybe there's still something that can be done.
Thanks
Seems to be related to the cheat "More than one job possible". That combined with the deprecated variable TourGuide means you will be able to apply for the job indefinitely. For your current problem it seems TourGuide = 1 will work as first aid fix, but it might cause problems later depending on how it gets fixed.

My first thought to fix this would be replacing the old check TourGuide = 0 with emp_job_status[1] = 0, which does make the application move forward, but it seems like the job booking function that follows does not check for cheats and then tells you that you already have a job for that time period. I don't know much about the job system so I'll let somebody more familiar with it figure out how to best approach it.

PS: Your character has 32 potential fathers in her last cycle. She gets around, huh? More than a guy for each day of the month... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

human94

Jul 15, 2018
When i decided visit Gadyukino. Where Bandit (before opening wiki I think it was Pirat)? Open Wiki. Ok. Thanks guys. Not sure that I am download mod. Just curious - it's same content or someone even develope this rout before removing?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Seems to be related to the cheat "More than one job possible". That combined with the deprecated variable TourGuide means you will be able to apply for the job indefinitely. For your current problem it seems TourGuide = 1 will work as first aid fix, but it might cause problems later depending on how it gets fixed.
The new employment system removes the need to have the cheat, as long as you have free spaces then you can one or two jobs or have ad hoc roles on the side. I was going to remove the cheat eventually. I've not coded to all fringe cases, but it always going to break current saves and I've tried to mitigate it as much as I could by keeping existing code.

As to not starting the job straight away, it's better for the player to choose when to start instead of being forced into a 8 hour day straight away which could impact how they manage their own hours or quests.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Rex party is getting a complete revamp this coming update, some of the old events will remain but they are getting rewritten and a bunch of new events is being added. The party invite is going to be completely redone as well.

Sounds like you are having issues with the movies if it is only some of the stuff not showing up.

The problem is most of the stories are more sandbox style. Meaning we won't know what order you might do all the events in. Like for example, Anushka. You can have sex with her at school, before or after having sex with her at her apartment. You might do the band garage events and talk to her father in garage all before you have any sex with her etc. Which makes it very hard often to put such notes in, because you may or may not have finished all the content. If that makes sense.
Thanks.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
No. In game you can get information from Anya how he recieve this nickname.
Yeah but imagine you're at the party dancing, drinking, and then BAM a T-Rex appears out of nowhere and does shots with everyone, but someone has to help pour the drinks in it's mouth because of its tiny arms.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When i decided visit Gadyukino. Where Bandit (before opening wiki I think it was Pirat)? Open Wiki. Ok. Thanks guys. Not sure that I am download mod. Just curious - it's same content or someone even develope this rout before removing?
If you are looking for beast sexual content that is only in mods.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello, @Kevin Smarts

Can you marry in this game? if so HOW?
Right now you can only marry the random BF's you can date and there is not much to them. I think they just ask you after awhile if you keep dating the same one. It is very old content and not something we will be working on for some time. Stuff like that will come in year 6-8 of GL and we are on year 2 work now.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No. Just asking this same and not changed? If I understand position of team, it same content. Just translated on english.

This only mod that have this game?
There is dogs and birds in the game you can have but they don't do much. Beast content was moved to a mod and not expanded for some time. There is a new mod on tfgames forum called knot club that I think is about Beast content but I have not personally looked into it.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
About magic start. Team work on this rout or I can just check it because long enough don't tryed this start? Just remembered another old qsp game - Rubedo (abodoned). And little curious about this thing. You plan working on it or you working on it? It almost same variant that was before translation game on english or you added some things or it fully changed?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes