human94

Jul 15, 2018
There is dogs and birds in the game you can have but they don't do much. Beast content was moved to a mod and not expanded for some time. There is a new mod on tfgames forum called knot club that I think is about Beast content but I have not personally looked into it.
Thanks. Need check site not only for beast content. Just for information about game too. Play long enough but somethings can forget.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
About magic start. Team work on this rout or I can just check it because long enough don't tryed this start? Just remembered another old qsp game - Rubedo (abodoned). And little curious about this thing. You plan working on it or you working on it? It almost same variant that was before translation game on english or you added some things or it fully changed?
If I recall is Rubedo based on the old original game like GL is? Or am I thinking of something else?

Anyways we have two devs actively working on the magic side of the game but due to RL both have been fairly busy for the last 6 months or so and neither has a ton of time even when they have it. So in short the magic side of the game is being actively worked on but the progress is slow.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks. Need check site not only for beast content. Just for information about game too. Play long enough but somethings can forget.
Best place to get info about the game is actually our discord channel.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
If I recall is Rubedo based on the old original game like GL is? Or am I thinking of something else?

Anyways we have two devs actively working on the magic side of the game but due to RL both have been fairly busy for the last 6 months or so and neither has a ton of time even when they have it. So in short the magic side of the game is being actively worked on but the progress is slow.
Yes. Based on game from DeGross too. Now in my head a little mix. If I remember corretly - Albedo is original game.
P.S: Damn. How much time passed...

Thanks. Need after walkthrough with pregnancy check this start.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes. Based on game from DeGross too. Now in my head a little mix. If I remember corretly - Albedo is original game.
P.S: Damn. How much time passed...

Thanks. Need after walkthrough with pregnancy check this start.
Yeah i get the names mixed up, what was the original game and then the Russian continuation of the game. For awhile we swapped content with the Russian branch of the game, but after awhile we stopped because each of us started adding new code that was completely different and it was just to much work to convert everything imported. I think the last thing we imported was with the Igor or Vicky/Tamara story arcs. Though I think they stopped working on it but I am not sure.

there is almost no post pregnancy content at the moment and we won't be adding it until we get much further along into the game.

Reactions: human94

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Game doens't work with the 1.9.0 qsp. Tried the latest but then videos don't show. Any solution?
Is it all video's or just some? Also for reasons we don't understand some people have better luck with Sonnix 1.8 or the Infinity player.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Yeah i get the names mixed up, what was the original game and then the Russian continuation of the game. For awhile we swapped content with the Russian branch of the game, but after awhile we stopped because each of us started adding new code that was completely different and it was just to much work to convert everything imported. I think the last thing we imported was with the Igor or Vicky/Tamara story arcs. Though I think they stopped working on it but I am not sure.

there is almost no post pregnancy content at the moment and we won't be adding it until we get much further along into the game.
I even forget how writed name one of this game on english. Not Provincialka. Province girl. This game have some scene with Kolka and friends. Not one or three. Much more. How much? Can't remember correctly. Maybe 6 or 8. Maybe even more. Not sure that I see all of them when played in this several years ago. But damn. If I remember corretly, game don't have willpower sistem. It really interesting to see this scene with willpower system. But! I can't even imagine how hard it - import this content when game have not same code.

AIrobotbipbop

Apr 7, 2018
Is it all video's or just some? Also for reasons we don't understand some people have better luck with Sonnix 1.8 or the Infinity player.
All, I guess. I googled sonnix and infinity but couldn't find any easy download. Sonnix was some strange git-site with no exe or file to start the program. Any suggestions where to download those players?

human94

Jul 15, 2018
I even forget how writed name one of this game on english. Not Provincialka. Province girl. This game have some scene with Kolka and friends. Not one or three. Much more. How much? Can't remember correctly. Maybe 6 or 8. Maybe even more. Not sure that I see all of them when played in this several years ago. But damn. If I remember corretly, game don't have willpower sistem. It really interesting to see this scene with willpower system. But! I can't even imagine how hard it - import this content when game have not same code.
And this not small work if you team decide import content and add something because you can have idea too...But I hope people that work on this part - relation with Kolka and friends; decide to import this content.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That must have came after we stopped sharing stuff, as the most friends scene with Kolka we have is with 2 friends for a total of Kolka and his two friends.

Reactions: human94

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
All, I guess. I googled sonnix and infinity but couldn't find any easy download. Sonnix was some strange git-site with no exe or file to start the program. Any suggestions where to download those players?
I think there is links on the tfgames site to the other two players. I am not sure where the links are to be honest beyond on the OP. I just know there is 3 players that work for GL. Sonnix 1.9 and 1.8 and infinity player. Kevin might know where the links are, or you could join our discord and ask, there is likely someone that knows what the links are.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
And this not small work if you team decide import content and add something because you can have idea too...But I hope people that work on this part - relation with Kolka and friends; decide to import this content.
We don't import content anymore. They went in a completely different direction when it comes to code. So it requires to much of a complete rewrite of everything. Since the text is machine translated, so honestly it takes more work to import than just to write our own stuff from scratch. That is why we don't use their stuff anymore and they don't use stuff from GL anymore.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
We don't import content anymore. They went in a completely different direction when it comes to code. So it requires to much of a complete rewrite of everything. Since the text is machine translated, so honestly it takes more work to import than just to write our own stuff from scratch. That is why we don't use their stuff anymore and they don't use stuff from GL anymore.
Thanks for answer. Understand you position.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
If somebody know name actress, please write it. Scene before sex with therapist. Brown girl with trimed bush\triangle.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
The new employment system removes the need to have the cheat, as long as you have free spaces then you can one or two jobs or have ad hoc roles on the side. I was going to remove the cheat eventually. I've not coded to all fringe cases, but it always going to break current saves and I've tried to mitigate it as much as I could by keeping existing code.

As to not starting the job straight away, it's better for the player to choose when to start instead of being forced into a 8 hour day straight away which could impact how they manage their own hours or quests.
Thanks for looking into it. Seems like I most likely won't be able to escape having to start a new game in the future but I'm trying to postpone that for as long as I can or at least until I will be in the mood for that.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Seems to be related to the cheat "More than one job possible". That combined with the deprecated variable TourGuide means you will be able to apply for the job indefinitely. For your current problem it seems TourGuide = 1 will work as first aid fix, but it might cause problems later depending on how it gets fixed.

My first thought to fix this would be replacing the old check TourGuide = 0 with emp_job_status[1] = 0, which does make the application move forward, but it seems like the job booking function that follows does not check for cheats and then tells you that you already have a job for that time period. I don't know much about the job system so I'll let somebody more familiar with it figure out how to best approach it.

PS: Your character has 32 potential fathers in her last cycle. She gets around, huh? More than a guy for each day of the month... :ROFLMAO:
Seems to be related to the cheat "More than one job possible". That combined with the deprecated variable TourGuide means you will be able to apply for the job indefinitely. For your current problem it seems TourGuide = 1 will work as first aid fix, but it might cause problems later depending on how it gets fixed.

My first thought to fix this would be replacing the old check TourGuide = 0 with emp_job_status[1] = 0, which does make the application move forward, but it seems like the job booking function that follows does not check for cheats and then tells you that you already have a job for that time period. I don't know much about the job system so I'll let somebody more familiar with it figure out how to best approach it.

PS: Your character has 32 potential fathers in her last cycle. She gets around, huh? More than a guy for each day of the month... :ROFLMAO:
I will try to play around with the commands you listed as an attempt to postpone having to start a new game for now. Might have to do it at some point with all the changes being made but I don't have the mood and patience for it now.

PS: Let her get around, there's enough stress and problems to worry about IRL so I figured why do that again in game? :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes