eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
More heads up...
(1) Nerd night... can't reply to the sms apart from the first one [but they take place and icon appears on that day]
(2) Sometimes I get "you feel unwell and rush to the toilet" thing, which is nice [I mean it!] but last time it happened, no vomiting, and carried on as normal
(3) Sometimes Breakfast option doesn't show up [no, it wasn't too early]
(4) Phone rings occasionally when nothing is displayed [I make monthly payments]
(5) On August 9th, Notebook icon suddenly appeared?!

Thanks!

Last edited:

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I don't know the rate, but it does wear off over time.
Thx for the answer. I was wondering if i needed to restart a game to clear the "not cumming" effect. I enjoy the therapist content, but i'm not interested in the preg content...

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thx for the answer. I was wondering if i needed to restart a game to clear the "not cumming" effect. I enjoy the therapist content, but i'm not interested in the preg content...
The author is into that, so pretty sure it won't be a option to avoid it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
More heads up...
(1) Nerd night... can't reply to the sms apart from the first one [but they take place and icon appears on that day]
(2) Sometimes I get "you feel unwell and rush to the toilet" thing, which is nice [I mean it!] but last time it happened, no vomiting, and carried on as normal
(4) Phone rings occasionally when nothing is displayed [I make monthly payments]

Thanks!
1) Delete the old one, some people have reported the first will block the second one and we don't know why.
2) that might be by design. Havn't you ever had the urge like you was going to throw up and then didn't?

I will report them to the coders on discord.

Reactions: eightypercent

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Seems like currently you need to resist the urge to go to therapy for 5 + hypnoTime variable to get rid of the effects. The trick, though, seems to be that you must be in position to actually resist it instead of being too far or in a place where the resist option doesn't show up. Which in my personal experience is a rather big issue as many places seem to be considered too far to go, or you're too late or some other issue.

If you want to avoid pregnancies you are best off getting the implant before he issues you with the fertility pills. Being on the implant and fertility pill at the same time should make ovulation 1/400 per cycle. And it lasts for years so you'll have good time to experience his content and move on before it expires.

Reactions: megaera

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Seems like currently you need to resist the urge to go to therapy for 5 + hypnoTime variable to get rid of the effects. The trick, though, seems to be that you must be in position to actually resist it instead of being too far or in a place where the resist option doesn't show up. Which in my personal experience is a rather big issue as many places seem to be considered too far to go, or you're too late or some other issue.

If you want to avoid pregnancies you are best off getting the implant before he issues you with the fertility pills. Being on the implant and fertility pill at the same time should make ovulation 1/400 per cycle. And it lasts for years so you'll have good time to experience his content and move on before it expires.
Never got a prompt to resist it. Always have the one that i'm too far (which pops post 6pm). Even when i'm him in the commercial area.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
The author is into that, so pretty sure it won't be a option to avoid it.
Yeah, i mean, they're develloping it, so he can do what he want. It's just why i'm interested either in a "out" or maybe i should cut my loss and just restart a fresh game.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
More heads up...

Thanks!
1 - meet this too when start like nerd queen
3 - are sure that all member of family in kitchen? Never meet this. Sometime I just choose drink cup of tea and all normal. Breakfast with family or breakfast alone. If Anya leave to work or Kolka leave to school you can't breakfast with family
Over things never meet

Reactions: eightypercent

human94

Jul 15, 2018
I see "You don't have enough money" then I try buy birth controll implant. Money enough.
P.S: Why I tried buy it again? To see again how long its work. And just curious.

Reactions: maankamara

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, i mean, they're develloping it, so he can do what he want. It's just why i'm interested either in a "out" or maybe i should cut my loss and just restart a fresh game.
I believe if you just don't go see him for a long enough time you can break free. But I have never played it, that kind of content doesn't interest me personally so I don't know a lot about it.

Reactions: megaera

human94

Jul 15, 2018
When I runing in sport field near school in Jule, one time showed scene then class finished and you leave school.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to corrupt Katja into the threesome with Ivan? Or trigger the event?

The quest log says "I should find a place where we can get Ivan to take Katja's anal virginity. Maybe we can catch him at the beach or at school when he is looking at us kissing."

I see her during the evening to get her horny, then at school I get her to kiss during the school breaks. Then If I ignore the bully Ivan beats the shit out of him, Katja and Svet kiss and Ivan gets horny but leaves. Katja doesn't kiss him. Repeating his gets the same result. Obviously I am missing something.

I just don't know how to trigger Ivan to agree to the threesome.

Sorry to ask for help.

Last edited:

kirketrity

Feb 10, 2018
So I really love making Sveta into a huge slut but I wish you could lean more into it. It would be cool if she could be proud of being a slut. With more dialog about how she much loves sucking dick or being fucked. How much she loves hooking up with lots of guys and even brag about how many guys she's fucked. Characters could even ask her how many guys she's fucked/sucked off that day or even in total. I get it makes her a social outcast but maybe she doesn't care?

If Sveta's known as a "cocksucker" "cum dumpster" or whatever. More guys should be coming up to her at school about trying to hook up during breaks. Like if she's known for being easy, guys are gonna shoot their shot. It happens so infrequently currently. Also during breaks, there could also be an area in the school she could hangout that prompts guys to ask, or she could seek guys out herself and ask if guys want to hook up. She could also charge if she wants, if she's a whore.

In class when talking to classmates/random classmates could ask for handjobs under the desk or Sveta could offer to give them a handjob too if she's killing time. She could possibly try to sneak out of class with the classmate to properly hook up.

Being able to ask guys if they want to hook up in the street. When I say hook up I mean with a full list of options like with the hook up system already in place. (handjob, blowjob, vaginal, anal... etc)

Different sex acts could have their own skill attached to them. If she has 90+ in blowjob skill she could be known as a "throat goat" along with the renown tags. maybe blowjob skill and amount of blowjobs given to achieve the tag.

When a hook up encounter happens it would be cool if lets say Sveta didn't have a lot of time but still wanted to be slutty she could offer to suck their dick near by in like 10-30 mins. depending on how good she is at blowjobs.

If both Sveta and Sonia are both sluts and best friends. It would be cool if they had little wagers of how many guys they can fuck or blow in a night of 50p - 500p or even just bragging rights. They could talk about it on the Friday at school for Friday night and for Saturday she could be hanging out outside the disco before it starts and you could ask then.

There should be and option when Sveta's at the dance and is a slut. If she's dancing with a guy, she could whisper in his ear about how much she wants to suck his dick or fuck him and drag him outside or the bathroom. She could even tell him about the bet straight up when he approaches Sveta and say "I'm betting Sonia I could suck more dicks than her tonight. Can you help me?"

It would be cool if Sveta's a whore as well she could offer services for free if she wants. Or similar to the hook up encounter offer to suck their dick if she didn't have time or isn't into something like anal.

• Love
Reactions: DemiArc and jog

ZERO_dan

Feb 17, 2023
I'm trying to activate teacher Viktor Pavlovich events and it's never works, i went to the wiki but still nothing heppens, what can i do?

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
The therapist reminder scene is just the worst (and successfully begged to be stopped by a cheat).

The whole storyline messes up gameplay a little bit to much.

Paco15

Jul 24, 2022
How to fix the problem with hookup guys all named strangers ? I play on new upgrade QSP from 03-07-2023

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Before you start over because of this just cheat and give yourself a bunch of contraception pills.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes