maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
birth_control['implant_status'] = 3 & birth_control['implant_timer'] = 1095 & 'lol cheater' To get 3 years worth of birth control implant.

Reactions: Paco15

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to corrupt Katja into the threesome with Ivan? Or trigger the event?

The quest log says "I should find a place where we can get Ivan to take Katja's anal virginity. Maybe we can catch him at the beach or at school when he is looking at us kissing."

I see her during the evening to get her horny, then at school I get her to kiss during the school breaks. Then If I ignore the bully Ivan beats the shit out of him, Katja and Svet kiss and Ivan gets horny but leaves. Katja doesn't kiss him. Repeating his gets the same result. Obviously I am missing something.

I just don't know how to trigger Ivan to agree to the threesome.

Sorry to ask for help.
I think Sveta should be horny as well and they should have met Ivan while nude tanning at the lake.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to corrupt Katja into the threesome with Ivan? Or trigger the event?

The quest log says "I should find a place where we can get Ivan to take Katja's anal virginity. Maybe we can catch him at the beach or at school when he is looking at us kissing."

I see her during the evening to get her horny, then at school I get her to kiss during the school breaks. Then If I ignore the bully Ivan beats the shit out of him, Katja and Svet kiss and Ivan gets horny but leaves. Katja doesn't kiss him. Repeating his gets the same result. Obviously I am missing something.

I just don't know how to trigger Ivan to agree to the threesome.

Sorry to ask for help.
I am not sure of the stage you are at, but it I know you have to talk to Katja and Ivan about it. Katja at home and Ivan at school.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Replies below

So I really love making Sveta into a huge slut but I wish you could lean more into it. It would be cool if she could be proud of being a slut. With more dialog about how she much loves sucking dick or being fucked. How much she loves hooking up with lots of guys and even brag about how many guys she's fucked. Characters could even ask her how many guys she's fucked/sucked off that day or even in total. I get it makes her a social outcast but maybe she doesn't care?
Most don't want to talk to her once she falls at least in public and wouldn't be asking stuff like that as it would make it look like they was interested.

If Sveta's known as a "cocksucker" "cum dumpster" or whatever. More guys should be coming up to her at school about trying to hook up during breaks. Like if she's known for being easy, guys are gonna shoot their shot. It happens so infrequently currently. Also during breaks, there could also be an area in the school she could hangout that prompts guys to ask, or she could seek guys out herself and ask if guys want to hook up. She could also charge if she wants, if she's a whore.
It use to happen more often but most of the players felt it happened to much so we lowered it a few times until the majority was happy, which is where we are now. The problem is if it happens to much it blocks you from talking during break and lunch to recover being a slut, as it is then hard to make friends.

In class when talking to classmates/random classmates could ask for handjobs under the desk or Sveta could offer to give them a handjob too if she's killing time. She could possibly try to sneak out of class with the classmate to properly hook up.
Find us images of a girl in a school uniform jerking a guy off under a school desk while he is wearing a school uniform.

Most teachers won't let students leave class especially more than one at a time.

Being able to ask guys if they want to hook up in the street. When I say hook up I mean with a full list of options like with the hook up system already in place. (handjob, blowjob, vaginal, anal... etc)

Different sex acts could have their own skill attached to them. If she has 90+ in blowjob skill she could be known as a "throat goat" along with the renown tags. maybe blowjob skill and amount of blowjobs given to achieve the tag.
I doubt we ever do sex skills.

When a hook up encounter happens it would be cool if lets say Sveta didn't have a lot of time but still wanted to be slutty she could offer to suck their dick near by in like 10-30 mins. depending on how good she is at blowjobs.
The person writing them has his own plans I have no clue if he plans on anything like this or not.

If both Sveta and Sonia are both sluts and best friends. It would be cool if they had little wagers of how many guys they can fuck or blow in a night of 50p - 500p or even just bragging rights. They could talk about it on the Friday at school for Friday night and for Saturday she could be hanging out outside the disco before it starts and you could ask then.
Sonia is slowly getting revamped, when I have time to work on her. So a lot of her events will be changing.

There should be and option when Sveta's at the dance and is a slut. If she's dancing with a guy, she could whisper in his ear about how much she wants to suck his dick or fuck him and drag him outside or the bathroom. She could even tell him about the bet straight up when he approaches Sveta and say "I'm betting Sonia I could suck more dicks than her tonight. Can you help me?"
The disco hookups are mostly old content and is about the guy asking. Adding in a option for Sveta to start the sex event likely wouldn't be to hard to do.

It would be cool if Sveta's a whore as well she could offer services for free if she wants. Or similar to the hook up encounter offer to suck their dick if she didn't have time or isn't into something like anal.
You already can whore yourself out, but then you are doing what the person paying wants to do.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Nutluck, if I remember correctly, you write that you mostly work on uni. Artem will be added in uni? Ok, we can meet Katja. But there Artem? He will be added a little later?

Yes. I am interested in content when Sveta not slut. Maybe a little slutty. But main path different - intellect, sport and etc.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Which of the npcs have the longest quelines?
Wow... Hard question... Both rout with Artem and Dimka not short, if you ok with blackmailing. And you need lie to Artem. But people here answer about threesome with Katja and Vanja. I even forget about this rout.
Maybe you need check for begining wiki. Just check quantity of scene if all actual scene writed on wiki...

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Which of the npcs have the longest quelines?
This is something I made for my personal notes. Keep in mind I made it years ago and have been trying to keep it more or less updated. But I don't know everything everyone else does, so take the following with a grain of salt, but it should give you a rough idea.

here is a rough list of students and a non spoiler description of what kind of content they have
Lot of content
Katya - friend with benefits can be lesbian only, continues in the Uni
Vicky - sorta friends with benefits with her and her BF, plus some stuff going on at their house.
Fedor - BF story arc
Niko - sorta BF story arc but gets kinda dark, fair warning.
Anushka - friends with benefits, can be only lesbian or bisexual content, has some Uni content

medium amount of content
Dimka - similar to Niko above
Artem - BF story arc
Vasily - it involves Vitek and Dan a lot and is hard to explain.
Igor - he has a secret/BF story arc
Albina - Dance troop, cheerleading and family stuff
Lariska - has her own story arc, which can only be accessed after dealing with Christina bullying you.
Natasha - domination story arc, can be lesbian only, also a friends with benefits version.

short amount of content
Ivan - has a very short story arc, as part of the Volleyball Team story arc, also has cameo's in Katja's and Fedor's story arcs.
Julia - GF story arc(not sure how far along this one is honestly), lesbian only
Vitek - BF story arc, plus is in Vasily's story arc
Sonia - witness her falling
Christina - bully story arc
Lina - has a short story arc including a crossover with Dimka story if you do both

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nutluck, if I remember correctly, you write that you mostly work on uni. Artem will be added in uni? Ok, we can meet Katja. But there Artem? He will be added a little later?

Yes. I am interested in content when Sveta not slut. Maybe a little slutty. But main path different - intellect, sport and etc.
I mostly write for the Pav school, school kids, teachers, and their families. I have done a fair bit of Pav general content as well and a lot of the general random small events you will find around in public, like on the streets, train, metro etc.

Yes I have been slowly starting to work on the Uni more and more, but that is more of a group effort this time. When I first started on the pav school I had 3 people that helped me, Dr Cat was the main one that did the most work other than myself. We learned a LOT of hard lessons figuring things out and redoing, rewriting, recoding things over and over till it worked the way we wanted.

So we incorporated a lot of that into the Uni. Like the class system is mostly pulled straight from pav school and just new text and events added for the Uni.

Now to get to your actual question, Artem is already there. You can meet him at the Coffee Hole coffee shop near the Uni playing DnD with most of the other nerds who are all going to the uni. Right now that is all the content he has.

Reactions: human94

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Wow... Hard question... Both rout with Artem and Dimka not short, if you ok with blackmailing. And you need lie to Artem. But people here answer about threesome with Katja and Vanja. I even forget about this rout.
Maybe you need check for begining wiki. Just check quantity of scene if all actual scene writed on wiki...
We completely redid Artem, he no longer blackmails Sveta. Now he just has a study with benefits route if you are a slut, or a BF route.

Reactions: human94

human94

Jul 15, 2018
This is something I made for my personal notes. Keep in mind I made it years ago and have been trying to keep it more or less updated. But I don't know everything everyone else does, so take the following with a grain of salt, but it should give you a rough idea.

here is a rough list of students and a non spoiler description of what kind of content they have
Lot of content
Katya - friend with benefits can be lesbian only, continues in the Uni
Vicky - sorta friends with benefits with her and her BF, plus some stuff going on at their house.
Fedor - BF story arc
Niko - sorta BF story arc but gets kinda dark, fair warning.
Anushka - friends with benefits, can be only lesbian or bisexual content, has some Uni content

medium amount of content
Dimka - similar to Niko above
Artem - BF story arc
Vasily - it involves Vitek and Dan a lot and is hard to explain.
Igor - he has a secret/BF story arc
Albina - Dance troop, cheerleading and family stuff
Lariska - has her own story arc, which can only be accessed after dealing with Christina bullying you.
Natasha - domination story arc, can be lesbian only, also a friends with benefits version.

short amount of content
Ivan - has a very short story arc, as part of the Volleyball Team story arc, also has cameo's in Katja's and Fedor's story arcs.
Julia - GF story arc(not sure how far along this one is honestly), lesbian only
Vitek - BF story arc, plus is in Vasily's story arc
Sonia - witness her falling
Christina - bully story arc
Lina - has a short story arc including a crossover with Dimka story if you do both
Many thanks. Sometimes I forgot that you, guys, can change or add something. Some info mixed with memory from over walkthrough. And this post helpful but don't spoiler.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I think I may have spotted a bug using 0892....

katja_uni_sex -> line 849 starts with -> "iif(katjaQW['ivan_anal'] = 1..."

Pretty sure it's just supposed to be if(katja.....)

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I think I may have spotted a bug using 0892....

katja_uni_sex -> line 849 starts with -> "iif(katjaQW['ivan_anal'] = 1..."

Pretty sure it's just supposed to be if(katja.....)
iif(test, true, false) the iif-function tests the first thing inside brackets test and if it's true it executes the second thing true, if false it executes false.

And the benefit over normal if function is to change one line of text depending on what's happening as qsp prints the lines in same order as it interprets them.

iif(isAlone, 'I', 'We') + ' should code.'

vs

Code:
$print = ''
if isAlone:
    $print += 'I'
else
    $print += 'We'
end
$print + ' should code.'

Last edited:
Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
iif(test, true, false) the iif-function tests the first thing inside brackets test and if it's true it executes the second thing true, if false it executes false.

And the benefit over normal if function is to change one line of text depending on what's happening as qsp prints the lines in same order as it interprets them.

iif(isAlone, 'I', 'We') + ' should code.'

vs

Code:
print = ''
if isAlone:
    print += 'I'
else
    print += 'We'
end
print += ' should code.'
print
I had no idea... thanks for this info

kirketrity

Feb 10, 2018
Is there a more appropriate place to pitch ideas? I recognize this is a public forum and maybe there's other places better suited for this kind of stuff. Additionally if I could code I would be helping out but sadly I do not but would be willing to help in anyway possible.

Most don't want to talk to her once she falls at least in public and wouldn't be asking stuff like that as it would make it look like they was interested.
I get that but I feel like the guys in school. Particularly the gopniks. Would still be asking Sveta for sex more frequently. To go back to the first part about Sveta being unashamed of being a slut. I mean more dialog when characters are making fun of Stevta where she stand up for herself a bit. Something like "Your boyfriend didn't mind, when I was sucking his dick last night" or "Don't be mad that x number guys want to fuck me and only one wants you." I understand the game aspect of being a slut is a negative but it could also be spun as a thing Sveta's not ashamed about.

Sonia is slowly getting revamped, when I have time to work on her. So a lot of her events will be changing.
I hope she still becomes a slut. I feel like the potential of Sonia and Sveta being good friends/partners after they become sluts a deep source of content.

It use to happen more often but most of the players felt it happened to much so we lowered it a few times until the majority was happy, which is where we are now. The problem is if it happens to much it blocks you from talking during break and lunch to recover being a slut, as it is then hard to make friends.
Fair, I get that from a gameplay point of view. If you want Sveta to remain a slut though. My idea of an area she can go to look for hookups or make herself available to hookup seems like a good idea. Near a stairwell or maybe next to the bathroom? I don't know.

The disco hookups are mostly old content and is about the guy asking. Adding in a option for Sveta to start the sex event likely wouldn't be to hard to do.
True, that would be awesome if you could. I feel like it would add more depth to the disco event. Plus make Sveta feel more slutty.

The person writing them has his own plans I have no clue if he plans on anything like this or not.
Fair, relaying the message would be sweet.

Find us images of a girl in a school uniform jerking a guy off under a school desk while he is wearing a school uniform.
I have some gifs if that works? A start and a middle/cumshot. The guy's is wearing jeans though but I'll leave it up to you to decide if you want to use them.

Lastly that whole conversation with Broislav where Sveta finds out her mom is a slut. And she says she's going to suck every guys dick in Pavlovsk. Is basically my goal for Sveta. unattainable I know, but a fun goal none the less. A count of guys she's given blowjobs to would be cool.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a more appropriate place to pitch ideas? I recognize this is a public forum and maybe there's other places better suited for this kind of stuff. Additionally if I could code I would be helping out but sadly I do not but would be willing to help in anyway possible.
Here works but discord is where most of the devs are and by far most of our players. You can always help with proof reading, writing small bits etc, there is a variety of ways to help. Best way if you are interested is join our discord server and ping Kevin Smarts he uses the same name both places like I do.

I get that but I feel like the guys in school. Particularly the gopniks. Would still be asking Sveta for sex more frequently. To go back to the first part about Sveta being unashamed of being a slut. I mean more dialog when characters are making fun of Stevta where she stand up for herself a bit. Something like "Your boyfriend didn't mind, when I was sucking his dick last night" or "Don't be mad that x number guys want to fuck me and only one wants you." I understand the game aspect of being a slut is a negative but it could also be spun as a thing Sveta's not ashamed about.
Yes and no, about the guys. In private many of them will hit on you or try and have sex with you, when they otherwise wouldn't if you didn't have a slut rep already. In public they act disinterested, for fear the other girls get upset and not want to hangout etc.

Oh we can add more possible reactions to pretty much everything in the game. The problem is, it takes a lot of time and the more niche something is, as in how few players would use it. The less of a priority it is, as we tend to focus on stuff more players are likely to see. As we have limited time to work on the game. Our big problem is we have a fair number of people working on the game. But we all do it for free in our spare time, after work, dealing with families, and all the other stuff we do in RL. Unlike a lot of games which have patreon accounts so the writers can write full time.

Plus since this is a labor of love for those that work on it, people tend to write what they have idea's for and are feeling passionate about. Which is how most of us that work on the game started working on it. We see something we wish was expanded and then end up joining the team and writing it ourselves. I wanted to see the pav school expanded, so I started helping out and before I knew it with the help of a few people I rewrote the whole pav school and added way more content than it originally had.

I know that is not likely the answer you wanted but that is the reality of things. What you are asking for is things we want to add and someday will, but it basically will happen when someone has the time to do it and the passion to do it. Or when someone like you gets sucked in and starts writing it.

I hope she still becomes a slut. I feel like the potential of Sonia and Sveta being good friends/partners after they become sluts a deep source of content.
She still falls and becomes a outcast that has not changed, some stuff after that will change. I have a rough idea what I want to do, but we will see how things turn out. Things often changed as I write stuff and get feedback. For example I have rewrote parts of Anushka content several times based on feedback till I was happy with it.

Fair, I get that from a gameplay point of view. If you want Sveta to remain a slut though. My idea of an area she can go to look for hookups or make herself available to hookup seems like a good idea. Near a stairwell or maybe next to the bathroom? I don't know.
Understandable but see what I wrote above as it covers this as well.

True, that would be awesome if you could. I feel like it would add more depth to the disco event. Plus make Sveta feel more slutty.
It will likely happen at some point just like owning being a slut reactions but it could be a long time before someone has the passion and time to do it. Right now our main focus is on the Uni and adding reactions so people react to Sveta being famous for stuff, how she dresses, clothing styles etc.

I have some gifs if that works? A start and a middle/cumshot. The guy's is wearing jeans though but I'll leave it up to you to decide if you want to use them.
We don't use gifs and if it is the one I am thinking of we have a movie of it for the Uni, because then clothes don't matter.

Lastly that whole conversation with Broislav where Sveta finds out her mom is a slut. And she says she's going to suck every guys dick in Pavlovsk. Is basically my goal for Sveta. unattainable I know, but a fun goal none the less. A count of guys she's given blowjobs to would be cool.
There is a counter but a lot of the old content never had the code and not all the writers know how to add code and coders don't always remember to add everything as there is lots of stuff to think about. Is she a virgin, is she wearing panties, is she wearing a dress, is she wearing a butt plug, where does the guy cum, etc so things get forgotten sometimes.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
I am not sure of the stage you are at, but it I know you have to talk to Katja and Ivan about it. Katja at home and Ivan at school.
Saying that, I talk to Ivan at school and that leads to anal in the bathroom. I can't get him to talk about anything else. He doesn't even ever show up at community center anymore.

Katja had a threesome with Marcus, and that event shows up from time to time. I have no idea if she is corrupt enough for Ivan, or how to corrupt her more.

I wish I could look up what stage of the quest I'm on but I don't know much about QSP diagnostics.

LOL Well I'm not sure what I did but this time the scene went further. I fixed my issue somehow.

Last edited:

ZERO_dan

Feb 17, 2023
You mean for volleyball or for stuff at school?
I saw it on WIKI.

Viktor Pavlovich is the school's P.E. teacher.

|quests = Shower Scene
* If the PC is attractive enough, and is known around pavlovsk to be a slut, there is a chance that Viktor will pay her a visit in the school's locker rooms after the PC takes a long shower.}}

How do I activate this scene?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes