HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
That about over job? Make sence too try? Or too small content for now?

NPC react on high reputation in over sphere - sport, modelling(expect work) and etc? Or this aspect on work and for now reputation in this sphere matter only for career?
There's a new job system that will allow writers to start to create content easier with promotions tracking and other stuff. There is reactions for fame in the game but not many.

Reactions: human94

human94

Jul 15, 2018
About STD. Some of them can be cured only in city. But in city clinic I can see price tag for treatment, but can't pay. In city clinic was checked on STD too. But it not helped. I do something wrong or this just mistake that you fix later in update?
Forgot about one condition - "Treatment requires hospitalization on first Monday of each month."

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Speak to Kevin or Nutluck if you want to join the team and give a proposal of what content you want to add.
Ops. My mistake. I think you talk about game content like part gameplay (Sveta can become writer). Or I just messed up when read you answer. I thinks it's too many problems for you guy, if I try. Because I tryed create long time ago game on very simple "code". Principe "if to do" I can't real name "code". And over basic stuff that you can easy find when you search information about game dev on QSP. This process not easy. Maybe if I try create something - it be very simple things. And yes. Another problem - my english. I can easy make mistake then answer or ask something here. And I try formulate my mind in very simple sentence. Just to make less mistake. I really not sure that I can help you, guys. Maybe just with ideas - example for idea, link on xvideos. How know. I just really doubt that I can help you. Because you much better than me in this.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That about over job? Make sence too try? Or too small content for now?

NPC react on high reputation in over sphere - sport, modelling(expect work) and etc? Or this aspect on work and for now reputation in this sphere matter only for career?
I am not sure what you are asking here.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I mean make sense to try work teacher or secretary? Or there only old content that was in russian version. Or you added something?
Neither job has much content yet. most jobs don't have a lot of content yet. We are still focused on fleshing out the Uni first.

Reactions: human94

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I want the former version, with brother mod and bestiality enabled....
now it's just a steam version of something wild :(

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
You can do if you wish, but we've no control over BroMod (which isn't a mod) and for that/other stuff check TFG it was split for legal reasons.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
There's something wrong with succubus. Doing sex eliminates hunger and thirst, but it only registers in the meters. Feeding with proper food afterwards has no discernible effect as my Sveta continues to lose weight. The only way to gain back is not doing sex at all and eating like crazy. Weird bug that I think was mentioned before here and I don't expect the team to do anything about it since it concerns magic, just saying.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
bestiality still works as far as I know, bromod is a replacer not a true mod. So you have to just wait on him to make a new version of the bromod that has the most recent updates in it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There's something wrong with succubus. Doing sex eliminates hunger and thirst, but it only registers in the meters. Feeding with proper food afterwards has no discernible effect as my Sveta continues to lose weight. The only way to gain back is not doing sex at all and eating like crazy. Weird bug that I think was mentioned before here and I don't expect the team to do anything about it since it concerns magic, just saying.
I reported the bug, we will see if the lazy zombie named Kevin will do something or not.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Concerning birth control pills.

They can be bought one by one at a very high price, when they are usually sold in packages of 28 (21 pills+7 placebo ones) or 21.

I think they should be switched (amount and price) with the day after pill, which in the real life is most expensive and dispensed by unit.

TIA

Last edited:

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Hi everyone, without giving me spoilers, can somebody kindly hint at what the "strange photo" is in my bag, and why I cannot find a way of interacting with it? Thanks!

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Oh yeah, another heads up... sometimes, and I have now checked, when you go to the bathroom and brush teeth, then take a shower, or a bath, the option to brush teeth reappears. I am now waiting for Nutluck to explain why this may happen ;)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh yeah, another heads up... sometimes, and I have now checked, when you go to the bathroom and brush teeth, then take a shower, or a bath, the option to brush teeth reappears. I am now waiting for Nutluck to explain why this may happen ;)
Those are all questions for coders like hooded or kevin.

Reactions: eightypercent

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Concerning birth control pills.

They can be bought one by one at a very high price, when they are usually sold in packages of 28 (21 pills+7 placebo ones) or 21.

I think they should be switched (amount and price) with the day after pill, which in the real life is most expensive and dispensed by unit.

TIA
Birth control pills are sold for 1870 per 28 and morning after pill is 740 per one. Are you saying this should be reversed?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes