Petr3665

Oct 9, 2017
Укого есть Bromod тот в котором много ивентов кто tfgame site меня не пускает

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I saw it on WIKI.

Viktor Pavlovich is the school's P.E. teacher.

|quests = Shower Scene
* If the PC is attractive enough, and is known around pavlovsk to be a slut, there is a chance that Viktor will pay her a visit in the school's locker rooms after the PC takes a long shower.}}

How do I activate this scene?
Exactly what it says. there is a chance when you take a long shower, have hotcat 6 or higher and have a fairly high slut rep he will come into the showers when you are alone.

Reactions: human94

human94

Jul 15, 2018
About STD. Some of them can be cured only in city. But in city clinic I can see price tag for treatment, but can't pay. In city clinic was checked on STD too. But it not helped. I do something wrong or this just mistake that you fix later in update?

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Anyone else noticed a significant drop of the willpower stat during the therapist storyline (120max to 70 in my case and not recovering ever since)?

human94

Jul 15, 2018
In uni I tryed talk with classmate. Ignor. Need keep trying to talk with them? Appearance good(8\10), but very high performance (modeling) and sport reputation.

Last edited:

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Or performance reputation(modeling) like analog slut reputation? If too high - people try ignoring you.

ZERO_dan

Feb 17, 2023
Exactly what it says. there is a chance when you take a long shower, have hotcat 6 or higher and have a fairly high slut rep he will come into the showers when you are alone.
The shower scene after school P.E.?
Then select [have a shower] -> [take a long shower] -> [keep taking a shower] -> then there is a chance to appear the scene.
Do you mean that?

I did that, but the Petka Kluyev scene kept showing up.

My character slut Renown is already 80 and Attractiveness is 190. What am I missing?:cry:

Last edited:

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
The shower scene after school P.E.?
Then select [have a shower] -> [take a long shower] -> [keep taking a shower] -> then there is a chance to appear the scene.
Do you mean that?

I did that, but the Petka Kluyev scene kept showing up.

My character slut Renown is already 80 and Attractiveness is 190. What am I missing?:cry:
Seems to be set at 150 slut fame for many of the shower scenes.

Reactions: ZERO_dan

ZERO_dan

Feb 17, 2023
Seems to be set at 150 slut fame for many of the shower scenes.
OMG it worked thanks:giggle:

But I look at the gallery Viktor Pavlovich seems to be divided into two scenarios
Currently only the [Locker] scene is unlocked. In addition, how to activate [Storage]?

Last edited:
Reactions: maankamara

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
OMG it worked thanks:giggle:

But I look at the gallery Viktor Pavlovich seems to be divided into two scenarios
Currently I only unlock the [locker] scene. Is the same way for another [storage]?
Both are random chances, the storage one is just a chance after class before you go to the locker room he can ask you to help him put stuff away. There is something like 8 or 9 special events that can trigger if you take a long shower.

ZERO_dan

Feb 17, 2023
Both are random chances, the storage one is just a chance after class before you go to the locker room he can ask you to help him put stuff away. There is something like 8 or 9 special events that can trigger if you take a long shower.
So [storage] is activated between the options {end of lesson} {have a shower}?
Have additional needs?
-
Wow i did it, thanks.(y)
It's just a pity that there is no way to make him the father of the child without the creampie scene.:oops:

Last edited:

human94

Jul 15, 2018
modelling
And sometimes better take notes. I messed up with one event. When manager talk with you about acter career and you need arrive in right time in agency. I even don't know. Load again previous save and start model career again or play further without this...

human94

Jul 15, 2018
modelling
That about over job? Make sence too try? Or too small content for now?

NPC react on high reputation in over sphere - sport, modelling(expect work) and etc? Or this aspect on work and for now reputation in this sphere matter only for career?

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Improvement idea regarding the imho obnoxious therapist reminder: why not replace it with a (growing) mood debuff at midnight for no-show-days. This would be far less disruptive for gameplay in general/the rest of the storylines.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes