DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
If you want to write the content then we'll integrate it problem is we have too many writers and not enough coders to handle what's being written at the moment.
No worries! There are already plenty of opportunities for Sveta to get fu... - to get work ;)

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
I appreciate this.

I was also comparing it with in game fees. Sveta earns more than 400₽ for an online modeling gig: 1,000 - 2,500₽ for about 3 hours of her time. Music livestreaming with a decent following, upwards of 3,000₽ for an hour of her time (although it's a really random amount). So getting $50-$100 an assignment isn't unreasonable. The thing with photography, as a freelancer, those jobs aren't everyday.
You won't believe how much Sveta can earn every day through "those" jobs if she's notorious enough & be super diligent traveling around :p

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Niice to have Katja around at university - too bad that she is still (mostly) stuck in chat-chat-chat-limbo.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Niice to have Katja around at university - too bad that she is still (mostly) stuck in chat-chat-chat-limbo.
She has sex content at the Uni, also there will always be more non sex than sex content and finally it takes a long time to make content. The scene with Katja meeting Sveta in the Coffee Hole where Anushka works. Likely took total to find images, write it, code it, proof read it, merge it to the game around 3-4 hours. It likely takes you guys about 10 mins to play it out assuming you read all the text.

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
She has sex content at the Uni, also there will always be more non sex than sex content and finally it takes a long time to make content. The scene with Katja meeting Sveta in the Coffee Hole where Anushka works. Likely took total to find images, write it, code it, proof read it, merge it to the game around 3-4 hours. It likely takes you guys about 10 mins to play it out assuming you read all the text.
I saw her content and it's fine and fun. Still: at her room you can offer to lick her, you can ask her to invite someone for a threesome, but the "let's have sex" question is still behind the chat-wall? Makes no sense to me.

My take: it's fun to have Katja around as a friend at university and this content is good and worth seeing it. But as a lover I just ignore her.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I saw her content and it's fine and fun. Still: at her room you can offer to lick her, you can ask her to invite someone for a threesome, but the "let's have sex" question is still behind the chat-wall? Makes no sense to me.

My take: it's fun to have Katja around as a friend at university and this content is good and worth seeing it. But as a lover I just ignore her.
I don't know how bgk has it set up on how things work. I assume there is a reason for the way it is set up.

I am guessing by chat wall you mean you have to do a series of chatting to her first before it unlocks it?

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
I don't know how bgk has it set up on how things work. I assume there is a reason for the way it is set up.

I am guessing by chat wall you mean you have to do a series of chatting to her first before it unlocks it?
Yes. There is no seduce option, you have to wait for her to make the first step. To do this you have to chat with her in her room. She is only in her room for quite limited time spans and will kick you out when the time is up. One chat takes 15min and most lead nowhere, even if you waited 2 weeks worth of interactions for her to be horny and red as a lobster.

As a result the typical "date" with Katja looks like this:

[Katja has entered the chatroom]
blush
blush
blush
blush
"It's late, you have to go."

To go through this ordeal once to unlock an action? Still no fun, but fine I guess.
To go through this each and every time? Hell no!

Reactions: Genjurooo

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes. There is no seduce option, you have to wait for her to make the first step. To do this you have to chat with her in her room. She is only in her room for quite limited time spans and will kick you out when the time is up. One chat takes 15min and most lead nowhere, even if you waited 2 weeks worth of interactions for her to be horny and red as a lobster.

As a result the typical "date" with Katja looks like this:

[Katja has entered the chatroom]
blush
blush
blush
blush
"It's late, you have to go."

To go through this ordeal once to unlock an action? Still no fun, but fine I guess.
To go through this each and every time? Hell no!
I think it is because she uses a special code no other NPC uses that gives her arousal bar just like Sveta has and she only gets interested in sex once the arousal bar is high enough.

If you would like to see that tweaked, I would suggest join our discord and post in the idea's channel about it. So Bgk can see it and you can make your case on why you think changing it would be a good thing. Then maybe he will, but he doesn't post of here, not sure he even has a f95 account

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
I think it is because she uses a special code no other NPC uses that gives her arousal bar just like Sveta has and she only gets interested in sex once the arousal bar is high enough.

If you would like to see that tweaked, I would suggest join our discord and post in the idea's channel about it. So Bgk can see it and you can make your case on why you think changing it would be a good thing. Then maybe he will, but he doesn't post of here, not sure he even has a f95 account
I know about the arousal thing ("red as a lobster" is the highest stage). Like I said, at this point I am just not interested in Kaja anymore.
Shame, the content is quite nice, but the gameplay isn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Genjurooo

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I know about the arousal thing ("red as a lobster" is the highest stage). Like I said, at this point I am just not interested in Kaja anymore.
Shame, the content is quite nice, but the gameplay isn't.
Like I said if you want to give the author feedback join our discord and bring it up, he doesn't post here.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Blank screen after date with Vladimir (sugar daddy, not step daddy).

Game ver 0.8.9.2., no mods. Changed main home to city house before date.

Edit:

Dropoff after his dates worked before, but was always a litlle messy.
First 2 dates (main res was univ dorm): dropoff was Pavlovsk, apt house stairwell. Annoying, but only takes a train ticket to fix. At least Misha didn't see my cum covered ass.
Next 10 or so dates (same main res): dropoff was dorm elevator (the "take elevator" or" go out" question). Oooookay, nearly were I'm supposed to be post sex.
Then came the main res change to city house (see above).
I can't see how you got sent to the dorm at all. Was this the last adate repeating at the restaurant?
Maybe I'll need a save from when you are on the date in order to track down where teh code is going as it looks to use an old dynamic that should pick between the parent's, city and Pushkin apartments.
How to progress with Fabi or Ashot in the Roadhouse (City Residential). Previously Sveta could be convinced to fuck the owner, but now the owner just talks vanilla.. Is there any way to start a sexual relationship here?
The revamp of the diner removed that. There will be more sex content there again at some point but I don't think the writer has sent me any kind of update for a while so could be some time.

Reactions: 1naughtyalien

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
Is there a console code to reset the number of missed sessions with the starlets, and how to rejoin them?

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
I can't see how you got sent to the dorm at all. Was this the last adate repeating at the restaurant?
Maybe I'll need a save from when you are on the date in order to track down where teh code is going as it looks to use an old dynamic that should pick between the parent's, city and Pushkin apartments.

The revamp of the diner removed that. There will be more sex content there again at some point but I don't think the writer has sent me any kind of update for a while so could be some time.
I prepare some date saves and PM them.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Is there a console code to reset the number of missed sessions with the starlets, and how to rejoin them?

Starlets codes:

starlet_practice_skipped -=1 for missed practices
starlets_missed = 0
AlbinaQW['StarletsJoined'] = 1 for reset

Reset show counter:

AlbinaQW['ShowTriggerCount'] = x

Reactions: cgibson and Tropic1

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Small observation concerning Katja at uni:

When studying for exams together she ALWAYS says "library is closing, time to leave" and kicks you out in the courtyard - no matter what time it is.

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
I found a possible bug during the second semester exams at uni.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have the corresponding savegames for whom it may concern.

Last edited:

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Yet another question: is there a way to get rid of sore breasts? Sveta might have overdone it a wee bit with the massages, but it's a month now since I stopped...

Edit: I don't mind the swollen part as much - just the soreness ;)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yet another question: is there a way to get rid of sore breasts? Sveta might have overdone it a wee bit with the massages, but it's a month now since I stopped...

Edit: I don't mind the swollen part as much - just the soreness ;)
take pain pills and/or stop doing it and they will stop being sore

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes