Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Also at university, 3rd semester, on Wednesdays you have general education 201 from 9am but when you click on it to go to class it brings you to a blank screen and basically you always miss that class as you have to emergency exit out of it

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Also at university, 3rd semester, on Wednesdays you have general education 201 from 9am but when you click on it to go to class it brings you to a blank screen and basically you always miss that class as you have to emergency exit out of it
The path for that lesson was broken. I'm fixing the repo now so it'll work in next release.
If you have the console open you can manually go there with this:
gt 'uni_lessons3', 'general_education_201'

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I do not know why . but I have a lot of animation errors in file 8.9.2. and the scene in the park is generally bugged that there is not even an action button

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
Scenes with olu need 10 items from pharmacy and slutfame> 90. Given that slutfame is difficult to raise now above 90 requirement is bit tedious . Also sex with dad/brother does not seem to increase sex count while having sex with anya does.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Scenes with olu need 10 items from pharmacy and slutfame> 90. Given that slutfame is difficult to raise now above 90 requirement is bit tedious . Also sex with dad/brother does not seem to increase sex count while having sex with anya does.
Just do ten visits? Slut has no bearing, or buy the morning after pills.

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
Just do ten visits? Slut has no bearing, or buy the morning after pills.
No i'm talkimg about olu who has minor quest progression tied with natasha,anushka,anya that requires sex with him beforehand(10 items and 90 reputation). 10 items from pharmacy is easy but gettimg 90 slut rep is difficult. Infact if u approach him after grabbing 10 items with <90 rep, game tells u as if sveta having second thought about sex.

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
No i'm talkimg about olu who has minor quest progression tied with natasha,anushka,anya that requires sex with him beforehand(10 items and 90 reputation). 10 items from pharmacy is easy but gettimg 90 slut rep is difficult. Infact if u approach him after grabbing 10 items with <90 rep, game tells u as if sveta having second thought about sex.
I'm revisiting that convoluted mess of requirements and rebuilding most of the Natasha questline, so the content will remain unchanged but how to trigger certain events isn't as it's got to accommodate both paths now.

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
It's 10 items (on 10 different visits to the pharmacy while Luda is working) OR high slut rep.
Not every sexrelated item in the pharmacy works and bulk buying still only counts as 1 item. To avoid frustration you can check the console. this value should reach 10: LudaQW['KnowsSexActive']

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: imo a story with that much added redtape is nearly unplayable without a quest log entry. Using the console to check on your progress instead helps to avoid bankrupting Sveta and/or rage quitting.

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
a lot of errors in two files: 0.8.9.2 and bro mod test with mods: public wc + theknot. without mods the same error: park, rapist, friend did not look at the place

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
a lot of errors in two files: 0.8.9.2 and bro mod test with mods: public wc + theknot. without mods the same error: park, rapist, friend did not look at the place
The park rapist should be fixed on repo, if you're willing compile the game yourself.

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
A few questions/possible bugs concerning magic:

1. Kakuzu (Mansion in city industrial): he happily took my 100k, but does he have anything to teach?
Even with magic 100 and spellcasting 100 I still only get this message when I try to learn something there: "You concentrate energy in the sheet of paper. You feel that you are spending a huge amount of mana for this action.
You get tired and sweat like a horse, but your effort was not enough."

2. Kisame (pool in city gym): is there any point to this anime-lookalike mutant? And should I feel bad for electrocuting his rapist ass (seems to be the only NPC in the game that is killed instead of knocked out)?

3. Magic tooth rot: using grooming spells like Shower or Cosmetica seems to count as dental hygiene since the option to brush teeth or use mouthwash is gone afterwards. But the counter responsible for teeth decay seems to ignore them since your teeth get miscolored, and probably worse, when using purely magical grooming (in my case Cosmetica in the morning and Shower several times a day do to a lot of ... physical activity).

Edit: point 3 retracted. Did some testing: the spells worked fine, but my (old) daily routine didn't.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes