Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
you have to make sure they have the exact same name and video type which is mp4's
Funny enough: It takes the massive original videos and plays them, but as soon as I edit them down to a few seconds and convert them to mp4. H.264 codec, QSP doesn't like them anymore.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Funny enough: It takes the massive original videos and plays them, but as soon as I edit them down to a few seconds and convert them to mp4. H.264 codec, QSP doesn't like them anymore.
Likely it is a codec issue, the player will only play certain codec

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Even that seems to be the same as the ones from the videos in the image packs, so...yeah...I don't know...
Open both files in VLC and check the codec settings, visually you can't determine what's what.

Here's a sample from a working file:

1685293454881.png

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
1) Where can i get/trigger Car Wash Events ?
Im confused... Plz help

2) How to trigger Vladimir Bathroom events ?(I have corrupted him enough) But at 16-18pm, I only get Kolka in the Bathroom & not Vladimir. I tried save then Load trick again and again but I only get Kolka and not Vladimir

Last edited:

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
1) Where can i get/trigger Car Wash Events ?
Im confused... Plz help

2) How to trigger Vladimir Bathroom events ?(I have corrupted him enough) But at 16-18pm, I only get Kolka in the Bathroom & not Vladimir. I tried save then Load trick again and again but I only get Kolka and not Vladimir

1. the gas station in the commercial area, after the MC has low inhibition enough. and is washing windows.

2. The MC has to be corrupt (low inhibition), the MC must have been teasing Vladimir in the living room wanting him to look at her outfit or watching TV with him. At the garage talking and having the option to tease him, or helping. Eventually there will be an option to seduce him. Do that one or two times and then taking a shower when he is home, and the mother is not will get the scene.

Reactions: Manticore96

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Is it really possible for the doctors to check if you are virgin in real life?
unfortunately yes,
not everywhere is europe,
girls are killed in some countries even if they have been raped
and once they are married, it is husbands problem.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Not only that there is actually surgery options to 'restore' that status known as hymenoplasty which, again, is mostly banned throughout the world but actually enforcing it has proven difficult as the UK is finding out.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
To a point, yes. Assuming you are genetically female anyway.

In RL a doctor (or anyone else) can look to see if a female's hymen is intact. If it is, then she is a virgin, though this has problems to be a definitive determination.

The problems are that the hymen can be torn though non-sexual activities. Also, there are things that can be done that most people would consider sex, that would not tear the hymen.

Basically, the best a doctor can do is look at a girl's hymen and say if it has been torn or not.

One last problem, though I would suspect that a doctor may notice this, is that a hymen can be resewn... at least if what I've read about Madonna is true.

Aug 26, 2017
hye guys anyone can help me foind the rice wine i been looking in the market and i started the wuest already how exactly do i trigger it ive been wondering the market for days

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
hye guys anyone can help me foind the rice wine i been looking in the market and i started the wuest already how exactly do i trigger it ive been wondering the market for days
There will be a Chinese stall that shows up but its random on any given day so if you don't find it don't waste the reat of the day looking and try next day Depending on rng it can take a few days before it shows up.

Reactions: JizzMasta420710
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes