Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Havana Fitness Center is the city gym and that is really old content that is on the list to be completely redone at some point.
Yes, cheating time cheats really break the game and even QSP

It gets slower and buggy. I've read the how-to wiki and a lot of the story and character lines are in need of serious improvement in their story branches. That's why I wrote after the new update of the game this
Why is there so little update and content in the game for months.
Kevin's response was that a lot of the writers are gone or busy. There are few programmers. From this, the plot lines and characters in the game suffer.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In another playthrough I found 200 seems to be the value that unlocks most of the additional "interactions" and that was also the value at which others start shunning or insulting Sveta.
Like I said it depends on which social group, nerds will by then, cool kids some will and some won't, jocks and gopniks are cool with it though.

Reactions: Takkatakka

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I found a coach in that gym, then I found his Chinese friend, and as a result, my character is a starting volleyball player. But the chain with the trainer looks more interesting and better than with other characters
It mostly just needs to be expanded and laid out better so it is easier to know what to do next to advance it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes, cheating time cheats really break the game and even QSP

It gets slower and buggy. I've read the how-to wiki and a lot of the story and character lines are in need of serious improvement in their story branches. That's why I wrote after the new update of the game this
Why is there so little update and content in the game for months.
Kevin's response was that a lot of the writers are gone or busy. There are few programmers. From this, the plot lines and characters in the game suffer.
We only do a update every 3 months, So you won't see any new content until the end of Sept or beginning of Oct. Unless you use the dev builds which can and are often very buggy, they are made for us to test the new content before officially adding it to the main game.

So that is why you don't see new content for months, then a lot all at once.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
found an unfisnished part of the game had sex and all of a sudden got a screen with no options at all
One of the coders like Kevin will have to take a look, but at a guess I am going to say it was a random bf/gf you hooked up with. They have some bugs that are being fixed, I think a bug fix release for the game will be done soonish and posted. Then that will likely be the last version of the game for 3 months again.

Apoc69

Aug 17, 2019
I don't know why but I have not been getting notifications the past few days about people posting here. I just decided to check because I thought it was odd no one has posted in this thread for that long and turns out there was a lot of posts. Don't know why F95 does that sometimes.
This site does that if someone posts a reply while you are posting one, and then you leave without refreshing. You won't get any 'new posts' notification as it already gave you that one (which you missed). Have to click Watched near the top of the page to see missed notifications.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This site does that if someone posts a reply while you are posting one, and then you leave without refreshing. You won't get any 'new posts' notification as it already gave you that one (which you missed). Have to click Watched near the top of the page to see missed notifications.
I have this thread set as watched but sometimes it still doesn't show me when people have posted. It happens 2 or 3 times a year and when it does it won't show me notifications for this thread until I look at it again. Then suddenly it starts working again.

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
One of the coders like Kevin will have to take a look, but at a guess I am going to say it was a random bf/gf you hooked up with. They have some bugs that are being fixed, I think a bug fix release for the game will be done soonish and posted. Then that will likely be the last version of the game for 3 months again.
no worries brother i got a few saves backed up for when stuff like this happens and yes it was a random hook up lost a little bit of my progression BUT comes with the territory no big deal ;)

UPDATE: samething just happened again now really wish for a back button to be added that way in cases like this can hit back button and try different options and so on

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Depends on the weather, if it is to cold or raining etc I don't think you can do anything.
wasnt payin attention just moved on from where i was at there wasnt sure if was bug or what so is why i posted it ...hot damn this game is awesome and addicting is all i got to say about that :D

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
There's two possibilities and I'm pretty sure one of them hasn't blown their load in me recently.
I changed the code few versions ago so that Sveta will consider much wider range of people she consciously had sex with before she ended up pregnant as potential fathers to avoid the scenario where she has constant sex with a person and ends up pregnant but has no idea how that happened. Now everyone who was inside her vagina before the pregnancy is a valid potential father, condom or no and regardless if she thinks she was on the pill or not.

That all being said, somebody was crafting some option to have a paternity test but as far as I know it's not done yet. So in the game you can't currently find out for sure who the father is. But in the code the data is stored and available if you absolutely must know as a player. If it's your first pregnancy then $npc_usedname[$ChildFath[0]] into console should work, if not then replace the zero with the current kid number-1 as the array starts from zero.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i have a hell of a time getting around with the map to confusing and frustrating like to buy a car but told i need a license so where do i go to one of those? and also on the computer shows houses we can buy and so on can we buy houses yet? looking to have more places for myself and if we can where do we go exactly to buy

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes