str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im ok if save breaks i got 2 saves 1 my main save the other is mazda LOL because once we can get the ferrari thats going to be on my main save for now im fucking around with the mazda save trying different things even trying to trigger pregnancy events dont care if this save goes just sick of the bs and grind i wanna have some fun and dont care if it takes cheating to do so be tossing this save once the ferrari becomes available anyway as i said so...
specifically what items are required? i got 9999 of everything phamacy items ...i got all the dildo strap on included do i need to pop pills and shit or just have them in inventory?

Last edited:

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
specifically what items are required? i got 9999 of everything phamacy items ...i got all the dildo strap on included do i need to pop pills and shit or just have them in inventory?

Do not cheat items, you buy them many of the questlines use incremental counters or date checks, which makes them difficult to progress unless you read the code which given the amount of questions you have might be better served if you want to cheat the content all it would take is qgen and then some figuring out how to find the scene you are in or quest. As mentioned to other people here if you do not like grind then this is not your type of game. It is a simulator not a push, click to pull yer pudding.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Do not cheat items, you buy them many of the questlines use incremental counters or date checks, which makes them difficult to progress unless you read the code which given the amount of questions you have might be better served if you want to cheat the content all it would take is qgen and then some figuring out how to find the scene you are in or quest. As mentioned to other people here if you do not like grind then this is not your type of game. It is a simulator not a push, click to pull yer pudding.
theres a lot to do in this game (to much for an average player in my opinion anyways sure half of us or more wont go to every place in the game)BUT without a walkthrough many of us will likely miss well over half the content in the game anyway BECAUSE not knowing whats what and whats where and all that shit so ...
i dont mind a game that has grind BUT most games have some sort of a guide or quest helper thingy in them or SOMETHING to help a brother out (not complaining i enjoy the game even if it doesnt seem like it BUT i honestly do and if i didnt like it i wouldnt be wasting my time on it now would i be? just letting ya know where im at ..we all play differently some are in it for stories and thats fine for those that are and enjoy that kind of stuff nothing wrong with that at all ...personally if i wanna story ill open a book BUT thats me ....others are in it for fetishes and list goes on....im on the fetish side and other stuff ...
(different strokes for different folks )
people may make games and expect players to play the game the way they (devs,etc )expects and intended,etc etc etc players to play BUT at the end of the day man not all players play that way....as explained already so...we all play for different reasons ... facts
onething i dont understand is on oneside of the coin we have cheats and all kinds of cheat tools to use to cheat ...and the otherside of the coin being told DONT CHEAT ......kinda like giving someone a loaded gun and saying here just dont shoot anything/anybody with it ;)

Last edited:

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
There is a journal in-game but you have to remember most of the games code either pre-dates the journal or has been added ad-hoc out-with the currently maintained core NPCs. This game is a decade old and has been developed by dozens of writers and coders. There has been several attempts to update the journal and migrate the older content.

This could be smoother if the team had more people working on the Wiki or helping out with the coding so if that is your cup o' tea then pop over to the Discord. As to cheats, use at your discretion but they are only there to help reduce the grind with the understanding they can and will break games hence it is always worth learning to read the game code as that will give you a far more precise answer.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So err... 0.9.0.2 changelog mentions an image pack by Anya.

I looked, but its not in the mega folder that contains all the image and sound packs.

Anyone know where I can find it? Thanks.
That's just a general thank you to her for maintaining the images, there isn't a new pack.

• Haha
Reactions: Alaratt

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Are there any downsides to starting the game in summer rather than a few days before school? Will it break something?

Go to the Uni and get a degree, but keep in mind right now the Uni only goes for 2 years so far.
It's already that far?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
im starting a whole new game from scratch to try some stuff with out much cheats got some ideas and plans rolling around in my head and its just a matter trial and error (got a few saves of different games for this game going likely have a few more saves added to the collection too LOL ) just like to experiment
i really want that damn ferrari i have a save where i just got my license and saved at that exact point
save that for a rainy day.....and work on other saves i got collected up (i know who cares hahahaha)
i guess my point is to just say hey i love your game and im gonna play the shit out of it even if it isnt all by
the way the creators intended (although oneday i may get around to trying to play that way too )
its all about the fun for me thats it with as less shit to dig through to get there the better hahaha
(feel like a broken record asking this next question though )
so going through the cheats specifically relationships theres settings for a dog (family dog i assume)
ive played a few different play throughs as mentioned ive not seen this dog ..where is it how to obtain it?
ive got a budgie on one save (although in the pet place where i bought it its advertised as a parrot)
so where to get this so called dog from?or is the rabbit suppose to be the dog? (after all parrot is a budgie
who am i to judge ;) ) i havent seen the journal (im blind as a bat maybe over looked it somewhere or something) is it on our person or something we have to buy or find?
Budgies are parakeets and members of the parrot family. As for the dog you have to be living alone in either the city apartment or mansion, or have grandparent's home set as default.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Budgies are parakeets and members of the parrot family. As for the dog you have to be living alone in either the city apartment or mansion, or have grandparent's home set as default.
ok so the parrot/budgie thing all your statesments are 100 % facts
reasons why i made the comment about budgies and parrots is kind of a long story
short of it is talking bird vs non talking bird and its what i based my comment off of
BUT i learned something entirely new today and im jealous leanred today budgies can talk just mine doesnt
i have a pet budgie and all it does is make a ton of racket chirps loud and crazy and gets sassy as hell at me
(of course i love it ) and i been up over 24hrs so my brain a bit mush

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
ok so the parrot/budgie thing all your statesments are 100 % correct no argument from me there
i have a pet budgie it doesnt talk it just gets really loud chirps a lot and always gets sassy at me (love it)
so anytime i hear/see/think of budgies i picture them to be exactly like mine (turns out budgies can talk just mine doesnt :( ) AND so when i see/hear/think of a parrot i picture them to be large colorful talking birds
so when i made the comment i did earlier about the parrrot/budgie that was my reasons why (although talking and not talking had nothing to do with it BUT some reason thats what was locked into my brain at THAT time)
turns out my bad sorry !!! LOL thanks for the info about the dog was driving me crazy
altough on OTHER playthroughs ive never been to visit grandma/grandpa so id never of known about it
still dont think ill visit them LOL
Its likely the translations for budgie and parrot in the original game were from the same word so it got more confusing than we'd like

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
We don't set up the all in one, that is done by players and we just post the link for them. I think it is out of date, best to just follow the advice to set it up in stages as that is current and works.
Okay, so just the main down load and then the image pack assets pack, which only goes back to .88, so add that, then 89, then 90, and then the 90 core file? I'm sorry, lol, as I read the installation instructions, it's still confusing.

ralf21

Dec 30, 2017
Okay, so just the main down load and then the image pack assets pack, which only goes back to .88, so add that, then 89, then 90, and then the 90 core file? I'm sorry, lol, as I read the installation instructions, it's still confusing.
The image pack link has the 0.9 packs, you don't need the updates, only the sound and image packs + the qsp in the main link.

Reactions: CharleyT
Sep 26, 2020
our island map has sharks swimming around
Two ping times and 30 milliseconds later:
"Romanceable sharks when?"
"Can we get impregnated by sharks?"
"If I befriend the sharks, will they eat Niko for me?"

Sep 26, 2020
For those that want to see the other map, here is.
Sharks added free of charge.
Oh, the sharks are right by the sports field.
1689944682466.png
In Soviet Russia, sports consume you.

The real Vasilievskiy Island doesn't render in 3D. High latitudes tend not to: 1689944930825.png
Wow. Turns out part of the problem with Russians is right there on the map.
Look:
1689945055374.png
Even the garden is SAD.
1689945298092.png
The whole island is just "Kindergarten No. 27, Kindergarten No. 28, Grammar school No. 17, Sports complex, Kindergarten No. 29, Sports complex, Kindergarten No. 30, Grammar school No. 18, Kindergarten No. 31, Sports complex."
Well, not quite all. There are a few clinics and museums dotted around, and they have a driving school and a boat club: 1689945761347.png
Hey, boat club? Sharks? I have an idea involving Dimka and negative buoyancy.

Sep 26, 2020
i just had some wine not long ago and for the life of me i cant remember where i got it from in the first place
AND do we find it in our purse or where would it be if i want to drink it?
Wine from supermarket, in commercial district of Pavlovsk or residential district of city, and yes, it somehow lives in your purse.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is there a cheat to by pass the grind? i got all the sex items in the cheats
these are not sex items, but things like condom's lube etc, it is set up so Luda will only let Sveta do it, if she thinks Sveta is very sexually active. There is no built in cheat unless you did the input code command, which I don't know what that is.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
theres a lot to do in this game (to much for an average player in my opinion anyways sure half of us or more wont go to every place in the game)BUT without a walkthrough many of us will likely miss well over half the content in the game anyway BECAUSE not knowing whats what and whats where and all that shit so ...
i dont mind a game that has grind BUT most games have some sort of a guide or quest helper thingy in them or SOMETHING to help a brother out (not complaining i enjoy the game even if it doesnt seem like it BUT i honestly do and if i didnt like it i wouldnt be wasting my time on it now would i be? just letting ya know where im at ..we all play differently some are in it for stories and thats fine for those that are and enjoy that kind of stuff nothing wrong with that at all ...personally if i wanna story ill open a book BUT thats me ....others are in it for fetishes and list goes on....im on the fetish side and other stuff ...
(different strokes for different folks )
people may make games and expect players to play the game the way they (devs,etc )expects and intended,etc etc etc players to play BUT at the end of the day man not all players play that way....as explained already so...we all play for different reasons ... facts
onething i dont understand is on oneside of the coin we have cheats and all kinds of cheat tools to use to cheat ...and the otherside of the coin being told DONT CHEAT ......kinda like giving someone a loaded gun and saying here just dont shoot anything/anybody with it ;)
We give cheats for people that want to use them, but warn them it can break saves. Also not all things can easily be cheated without direct input commands which can really break the save and we don't recommend doing it.

Finally while you can play the game how you want and cheat if you want. We designed the game to run a certain way and our focus is on making the game run better for that. We add cheats now and again but not very often and most of the cheats other than changing the time in the cheat menu is fairly harmless and safe, which is why we don't add other cheats to the menu. The only reason we leave the time cheat is so we the devs can use it to test content that happens at certain times and we understand it can break other stuff but since we are just testing it doesn't matter to much.

Reactions: str8up
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes