CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Alright, I've tried following the instructions and I feel like I'm going in circles. I can get the game to run with audio, but without any images or text. I've downloaded qsp, the core image pack and the sound pack, but still no luck.

Attached is my game screenshot when loading, and the files for the game. It's possible I've made an error with transferring the files; I'm not the most tech savvy. Any help is appreciated though, as I'd really like to play this game. Thank you.
That's exactly all I had too, lol. Well i think we may have found the problem now! ;)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Never seen it left in downloads before but that should work, you are using one of the recommended players on the OP right? Like Sonnix 1.9
Pretty sure i got a good player, but I'll check, you guys may have solved my problem down below, so thanks for your help! ;)

Reactions: maankamara

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
Hmmm.... for some reason any new "friends" I make turn into girls...... I disabled all mods but it sill happens.... anyone know how to fix this issue???

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm.... for some reason any new "friends" I make turn into girls...... I disabled all mods but it sill happens.... anyone know how to fix this issue???
This is a problem with the random lovers code and seems to happen regardless for some players. We aren't able to fix it without a lot of fucking about and as we plan to replace teh lovers code with a version based on the new hookups and fuck buddies system don't plan to do so.
Speaking of sharks, Kisame is definitely one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, one of a couple of remaining Naruto characters from the original. He will be converted to something that is more in line with our magic framework.

I should add Tatiana will keep her outfit and hair as an homage to the ETO magic and has an in game reason for her behavior.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
This is a problem with the random lovers code and seems to happen regardless for some players. We aren't able to fix it without a lot of fucking about and as we plan to replace teh lovers code with a version based on the new hookups and fuck buddies system don't plan to do so.

Yeah, one of a couple of remaining Naruto characters from the original. He will be converted to something that is more in line with our magic framework.

I should add Tatiana will keep her outfit and hair as an homage to the ETO magic and has an in game reason for her behavior.
What should I do to make Sveta beautiful and not scary. I went to the beautician, got my lips done, removed my hair and much more, but this inscription is
:unsure: You look, like super hawt and everyone is so jelly because their makeup is boring and ugly..

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What should I do to make Sveta beautiful and not scary. I went to the beautician, got my lips done, removed my hair and much more, but this inscription is
:unsure: You look, like super hawt and everyone is so jelly because their makeup is boring and ugly..
Sounds like you have the bimbo trait which makes you a bimbo, which means you need sex, pink clothes and will have text describing you at times like that.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Pretty sure i got a good player, but I'll check, you guys may have solved my problem down below, so thanks for your help! ;)
If the images folder is right and you have the right folder, then it is likely you don't have all the windows open on the player that you should. Not sure why sometimes it starts with the windows open and for other people they are turned off until they turn them on.

Reactions: CharleyT

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
If the images folder is right and you have the right folder, then it is likely you don't have all the windows open on the player that you should. Not sure why sometimes it starts with the windows open and for other people they are turned off until they turn them on.
I understood everything, dressed in everything pink and the inscription - BIMBO
Thanks to this game, it explained what the word was. Now I will go to the BARBIE movie with a smile on my face :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Ok, what to do next in the plot of these branches?
Coach Mikhail has finally made me a starter on the Volleyball Team.
Ivan sometimes joins me in the showers at the sports center. If I want it to happen more often, then I need to talk with him about it at school.

Ivan has nothing but conversations about 18+
The coach doesn't either. If the plot is finished in this update, it will be written for example
This completes the Coach branch, more in the next update

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok, what to do next in the plot of these branches?
Coach Mikhail has finally made me a starter on the Volleyball Team.
Ivan sometimes joins me in the showers at the sports center. If I want it to happen more often, then I need to talk with him about it at school.

Ivan has nothing but conversations about 18+
The coach doesn't either. If the plot is finished in this update, it will be written for example
This completes the Coach branch, more in the next update
If you advance the coaches story it ends Ivan. I don't recall if you talk to Ivan at school or the community center but talk to him about it and it will happen again, but if you start the coaches story he coach will eventually catch the two of you then put a end to it.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Yep that was it, i just have to manually turn those on and it was good to go! ;)

Sep 29, 2019
For some reason i have no Sound or Music even all Folders are the same as i had in all Version before.
And then the Body Cheat dont Work i have always a Cute Body regardless what i chose in the body options.
Then why im so ugly?Start a New Game Version 9.0.2 chose Beautiful Girl and start with a look of 33 even with Cheats and all at maximum i come only to 43 Look

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
For some reason i have no Sound or Music even all Folders are the same as i had in all Version before.
And then the Body Cheat dont Work i have always a Cute Body regardless what i chose in the body options.
Then why im so ugly?Start a New Game Version 9.0.2 chose Beautiful Girl and start with a look of 33 even with Cheats and all at maximum i come only to 43 Look
For sound check to see if the settings have the sound set to mute

klz1821

Jan 20, 2020
So I've been trying to discover 2 things about qsp with no luck finding answers, so I'm hoping maybe someone here can tell me if you can scroll backwards through turns or choices with any qsp player? And is there a way through the qspplayer, or any other easy way, to see the directory of the image playing?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
So I've been trying to discover 2 things about qsp with no luck finding answers, so I'm hoping maybe someone here can tell me if you can scroll backwards through turns or choices with any qsp player? And is there a way through the qspplayer, or any other easy way, to see the directory of the image playing?
Switch HTML will give you the system path to the images.

Reactions: klz1821

klz1821

Jan 20, 2020
Switch HTML will give you the system path to the images.
Thanks!

If anyone else is having fun with the game and wants to customize or mod it I can offer these scripts that I google fu'd to help with media file management. You can open them with a text editor to make sure there's nothing malicious there or to edit them better. You just need to install imagemagick and ffmpeg which comes with it. Then just put all the images you want to convert in the same folder as the script and run it.

There's also a good utility I found here for batch renaming files
Cheers!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes