Gig1984

May 3, 2018
When Sveta tells her mother that she is pregnant, there is no option to lie to her about who is the father. She finds out its from the stepfather and throws her out. She has an intelligence value of 71. Is there a way around this or am I doing something wrong?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
'80 = cute, muscular'
When Sveta tells her mother that she is pregnant, there is no option to lie to her about who is the father. She finds out its from the stepfather and throws her out. She has an intelligence value of 71. Is there a way around this or am I doing something wrong?
It doesn't matter how clever, Sveta and step-dad is always a home wrecker
I thought Toned is the next step up from Cute. Don't you mean Ripped?
'60 = healthy, toned, ripped'
So not from cute but yeah, toned is middle and ripped is top. I should know these I named them. :rolleyes:

'80 = cute, muscular'
These are old values now and from the intro customization which is obviously out of date.
These terms are not used anymore and no evidence of them in the body files

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The Wiki says that you can lie about this if you have intelligence over 70... And it was never a problem in earlier versions of the game.
Its wrong then because that was only ever possible if it was Kolka's

Sep 29, 2019
start a new game and make save, let me know exactly what you picked when you started, as in which start cool kid beauty or nerd good student etc then post the save here
i have make a Test new start yesterday and chose exact the same as the Game before and there is no problem with the Appearance Sveta start with something like 120 and with all beauty Option and clothes she reach 163.Test even an older save from 9.0.0 and even there she reach 160/170.
So something was Bugged in this Particular 9.0.2 new Start.Same as the sound that was disable in the QSP player that i have to turn on manual.
To the Body change you can do that in the Cheat option (i think its was the 3 Cheat Page Bodymodifation or something like that) Toned is a wight from 60 Cute 80 even that you can control after under the appearance option in the Cheat menu to be sure all is ok but dont change the wight on that page or the game real bug out.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i have make a Test new start yesterday and chose exact the same as the Game before and there is no problem with the Appearance Sveta start with something like 120 and with all beauty Option and clothes she reach 163.Test even an older save from 9.0.0 and even there she reach 160/170.
So something was Bugged in this Particular 9.0.2 new Start.Same as the sound that was disable in the QSP player that i have to turn on manual.
To the Body change you can do that in the Cheat option (i think its was the 3 Cheat Page Bodymodifation or something like that) Toned is a wight from 60 Cute 80 even that you can control after under the appearance option in the Cheat menu to be sure all is ok but dont change the wight on that page or the game real bug out.
if you used the cheat it can cause bugs, you should also make a save before using the cheats to be on the safe side. Most cheats are fine and don't cause issues but sometimes they do. So that might have been the issue, one of the cheats caused a bug

Sep 29, 2019
if you used the cheat it can cause bugs, you should also make a save before using the cheats to be on the safe side. Most cheats are fine and don't cause issues but sometimes they do. So that might have been the issue, one of the cheats caused a bug
No the Cheats i use after i see the 33 Appearance and the answer from Albina that im to ugly for the starlets.So something was Bugged from the start on in that game.Maby it helps to find what was wrong on the left side where are all the pictures like Makeup Mood and Weather and so on in that save was from the start on one Picture more that i never see before it was a Woman Head with a Black Face and long Hair.Clicking on it open an info Window but its then empty

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
No the Cheats i use after i see the 33 Appearance and the answer from Albina that im to ugly for the starlets.So something was Bugged from the start on in that game.Maby it helps to find what was wrong on the left side where are all the pictures like Makeup Mood and Weather and so on in that save was from the start on one Picture more that i never see before it was a Woman Head with a Black Face and long Hair.Clicking on it open an info Window but its then empty
It might be the customization options for weight and tone then as the changes to appearance don't seem to be the same as the whole use of terms like toned and ripped anymore.

Sep 29, 2019
It might be the customization options for weight and tone then as the changes to appearance don't seem to be the same as the whole use of terms like toned and ripped anymore.
i think the Bug was/is in the skin option try today a little bit to play around with the buggy save to see what real change something and i see that the skin Cheat do absolute nothing. 83 Appearance with Smooth skin like Silk 83 Appearance with the worst Skin you can have.So i try the same with the new save from yesterday that work perfect and the same changing skin do absolute nothing to the Appearance 163 with Smooth like silk 163 with the worst skin you can have.The only thing that do real change actual on the appearance is only the body wight 60/80 ok above or under that lower the Appearance

klz1821

Jan 20, 2020
how can I prostitute myself on highway?
I believe this is only from the mod iwhore. If you have the mod then you need to raise your slut fame in Pavlosk by sleeping around. If you don't have it then make sure you get the 2022 version as there are 3 different threads on tfgames. You can also get that experience from whore life mod in a much more story driven way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whore2U

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
weird so I need mods then? but in images there are lots of images and gifs. cut content or future update?

Sep 29, 2019
weird so I need mods then? but in images there are lots of images and gifs. cut content or future update?
Are you looking in the right Folder i have in the Highway Folder only 1 Sub Folder with sex Scene and that are the 5 or 6 when you ask a driver to take you to the City

klz1821

Jan 20, 2020
Same as Gladius, my highway folder only has a few images for hitchhiking.

This should link you to the mod forum section for this game. You need to create an account.

I'd highly suggest looking for mods anyway. Whore Life is very expansive. Additional adventures and iwhore are also pretty large but sandboxy. Added flavour and street events add more to the base experience. Then there's knot club and beast mod combined with medical experiments. Those last 3 do add some events but are limited to one area each.

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
images > shared > prostitution > car. I never saw these events happening. I prostituted myself in city and pavlosk but never saw these. am I missing something?

klz1821

Jan 20, 2020
images > shared > prostitution > car. I never saw these events happening. I prostituted myself in city and pavlosk but never saw these. am I missing something?
Oh those look exactly like the whore's life images. Even the pavlovsk street ones are the same. Not sure if it was integrated or maybe planned to be integrated?

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Oh those look exactly like the whore's life images. Even the pavlovsk street ones are the same. Not sure if it was integrated or maybe planned to be integrated?
Partially integrated, from what I understand. Just the system, not any of the story.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
i think the Bug was/is in the skin option try today a little bit to play around with the buggy save to see what real change something and i see that the skin Cheat do absolute nothing. 83 Appearance with Smooth skin like Silk 83 Appearance with the worst Skin you can have.So i try the same with the new save from yesterday that work perfect and the same changing skin do absolute nothing to the Appearance 163 with Smooth like silk 163 with the worst skin you can have.The only thing that do real change actual on the appearance is only the body wight 60/80 ok above or under that lower the Appearance
There might well just be delay in the skin updating appearance. Perhaps you need to wait until midnight update for the changes. I've asked our expert on appearance to confirm this and sent them a copy of your post in case there is a problem.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes