Daggander

May 2, 2020
Has anyone made an image-pack that contains less grotesque images then the stock camgirl-images? Man those things are gross, but I do enjoy the idea of cam'ing as a side-gig. A couple of years ago I replaced many of the images myself but never though of sharing them, and it was quite a big undertaking that I'm not particularly eager to undertake again.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So I've been trying to discover 2 things about qsp with no luck finding answers, so I'm hoping maybe someone here can tell me if you can scroll backwards through turns or choices with any qsp player? And is there a way through the qspplayer, or any other easy way, to see the directory of the image playing?
There is no back function and your other question was already answered.

Reactions: klz1821

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
For some reason i have no Sound or Music even all Folders are the same as i had in all Version before.
And then the Body Cheat dont Work i have always a Cute Body regardless what i chose in the body options.
Then why im so ugly?Start a New Game Version 9.0.2 chose Beautiful Girl and start with a look of 33 even with Cheats and all at maximum i come only to 43 Look
Appearance got a big change with a lot harsher starting values and slower progression. Skin care is very important now.

Sep 29, 2019
Appearance got a big change with a lot harsher starting values and slower progression. Skin care is very important now.
ok but it to hars now as with the best start and even Cheats to get all at Maximum i can not Join the Starlets as Albina say im much to ugly.Have buy even all the best clothes but im unable to go higher then 95 Look in Fashion Clothes and in the best sport clothes i come only to 85.Not sure how much i need now more to make happy Albina and i dont find anything that rise my Look more then that have even done even my Teets so to real max all out.Starlets are timed if it real so slow i hope i make it in time then.As it seams for this Beauty thing even Katja dont start his content as in the Quest Tracker is write i must be Beautyfull to start her content until now she say me only some Stupid gossip but dont show up after school

Sep 29, 2019
Make sure you don't have a sound folder inside of a sound folder, like with images some unzip programs do that.
i found the Problem for some reason when i start a new Game with 9.0.2 the Qsp Sound was set to 0 so the sound ingame was there but i need to turn again the sound Setting in the Qsp player on.
Oh and i think Save from 9.0.0 are not full compatible with 9.0.2 as i try an Save from 9.0.0 to see that thing with the look and all Hookups are broken they still send me message and i can say im going to visit them but when i click on any of them i get a Black Window with no options

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i found the Problem for some reason when i start a new Game with 9.0.2 the Qsp Sound was set to 0 so the sound ingame was there but i need to turn again the sound Setting in the Qsp player on.
Oh and i think Save from 9.0.0 are not full compatible with 9.0.2 as i try an Save from 9.0.0 to see that thing with the look and all Hookups are broken they still send me message and i can say im going to visit them but when i click on any of them i get a Black Window with no options
Blame Kevin

• Wow
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
ok but it to hars now as with the best start and even Cheats to get all at Maximum i can not Join the Starlets as Albina say im much to ugly.Have buy even all the best clothes but im unable to go higher then 95 Look in Fashion Clothes and in the best sport clothes i come only to 85.Not sure how much i need now more to make happy Albina and i dont find anything that rise my Look more then that have even done even my Teets so to real max all out.Starlets are timed if it real so slow i hope i make it in time then.As it seams for this Beauty thing even Katja dont start his content as in the Quest Tracker is write i must be Beautyfull to start her content until now she say me only some Stupid gossip but dont show up after school
You should start around a hotcat 6-7 with the beautiful start, while naked, with brushed teeth and hair.

Sep 29, 2019
You should start around a hotcat 6-7 with the beautiful start, while naked, with brushed teeth and hair.
This it say the Game about me:
Your looks are below average. Hardly anyone notices you, except to occasionally tease you about your looks.

here what i have Beautiful Start ,Best fashion Clothes ,Make up Vibrant,Parfume ,Pubic hear and Legs smooth and clean, teeth redone white in the clinic ,darkly tanned,very smooth skin which almost feels like silk to the touch,All Stats at Maximal,im 1.70 High and a Toned Body with C cup.
That is a Attractiveness of 93

If i wear now the best Sport Clothes i drop even more and it say im so ugly no one want to look at me so not sure if that is Hot Cat 6-7 and i absolute have no clue how to rise it more then that so i can make the starlets and katja content

Have try it now even naked with all the Body things abouve Hair Done Make up Vibrant Teeth done and so on and i have Naked a rating of 83

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This it say the Game about me:
Your looks are below average. Hardly anyone notices you, except to occasionally tease you about your looks.

here what i have Beautiful Start ,Best fashion Clothes ,Make up Vibrant,Parfume ,Pubic hear and Legs smooth and clean, teeth redone white in the clinic ,darkly tanned,very smooth skin which almost feels like silk to the touch,All Stats at Maximal,im 1.70 High and a Toned Body with C cup.
That is a Attractiveness of 93

If i wear now the best Sport Clothes i drop even more and it say im so ugly no one want to look at me so not sure if that is Hot Cat 6-7 and i absolute have no clue how to rise it more then that so i can make the starlets and katja content

Have try it now even naked with all the Body things abouve Hair Done Make up Vibrant Teeth done and so on and i have Naked a rating of 83
Well skin condition has to be the cause of it, but it shouldn't be that low with the beauty start unless you did a whole lot to wreck you skin

Sep 29, 2019
Well skin condition has to be the cause of it, but it shouldn't be that low with the beauty start unless you did a whole lot to wreck you skin
I have done nothing i start a new Game and see that my Attractiveness was 33 so i start to buy Clothes Makeup Parfume razors make my Teeth and so on to see if it rise but it was not much think 57 then i try with the ingame cheat to change the Body from Cute to Tonned and take all Beauty option smoth skin Tanned and then all stats change to Maximum and with that i reach 93.For that i dont know what i can do more as all what is possible is done

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I have done nothing i start a new Game and see that my Attractiveness was 33 so i start to buy Clothes Makeup Parfume razors make my Teeth and so on to see if it rise but it was not much think 57 then i try with the ingame cheat to change the Body from Cute to Tonned and take all Beauty option smoth skin Tanned and then all stats change to Maximum and with that i reach 93.For that i dont know what i can do more as all what is possible is done
I don't know how to change your body from cute to toned. But I don't think it's a good idea. In my 0.9.0.2 playthrough, my Sveta's body is always cute when her weight is 72 and her strength, agility, endurance, intelligence, and reaction are 100. Yes. Before 0.9.0.2 her body is toned. And my guess is you can't cheat skin condition to the maximum in the recent update by in-game cheat. Skincare is really important in recent updates if you want your skin condition to be in the best condition. And the best condition means you even have to use the beauty bar periodically in my guess. :unsure:

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I don't know how to change your body from cute to toned. But I don't think it's a good idea. In my 0.9.0.2 playthrough, my Sveta's body is always cute when her weight is 72 and her strength, agility, endurance, intelligence, and reaction are 100. Yes. Before 0.9.0.2 her body is toned. And my guess is you can't cheat skin condition to the maximum in the recent update by in-game cheat. Skincare is really important in recent updates if you want your skin condition to be in the best condition. And the best condition means you even have to use the beauty bar periodically in my guess. :unsure:
Toned would be more muscular version and that is only possible if you use steroids or you are succubus now with change to strength system. Skin can be perfected without going to beauty salon but it takes longer, so if you have the cash go there every week and you'll max it much faster.

• Wow
Reactions: mercytea

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I think your body weight might be the problem. Try setting body fat to 55-53 percent under Appearance and see if that improves your appearance score. It will also result in having to resize your clothes because you lose weight.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Toned would be more muscular version and that is only possible if you use steroids or you are succubus now with change to strength system. Skin can be perfected without going to beauty salon but it takes longer, so if you have the cash go there every week and you'll max it much faster.
I thought Toned is the next step up from Cute. Don't you mean Ripped?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
start a new game and make save, let me know exactly what you picked when you started, as in which start cool kid beauty or nerd good student etc then post the save here

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I thought Toned is the next step up from Cute. Don't you mean Ripped?
well the game doesn't use either of those words in the code, it is default_low, mid, high as the three body categories, then each of those have sizes of 1-5, with a universal 0, 6, 7 sizes, for a total of 18 different body images.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes