Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Are there any downsides to starting the game in summer rather than a few days before school? Will it break something?

It's already that far?
No game will run fine, but understand there is not a ton to do during the summer if you don't go to the village and spend the summer there which is what is intended.

The Uni classes are 2 years along but there is not a lot of content yet outside of classes.

Reactions: Xill

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
The image pack link has the 0.9 packs, you don't need the updates, only the sound and image packs + the qsp in the main link.
No, still no images, it opens and there's sound but nothing else....I wish I knew what the problem is, but I'm giving up now. Thanks for trying to help though.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Okay, so just the main down load and then the image pack assets pack, which only goes back to .88, so add that, then 89, then 90, and then the 90 core file? I'm sorry, lol, as I read the installation instructions, it's still confusing.
Right now just download 0.9.0.2 of the game and then the 0.9.0 core image and sound packs you don't need the previous core image packs or dev packs. those are for people that either are updating the game or want to play a older version because of a mod that is not updated.

Reactions: str8up and CharleyT

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No, still no images, it opens and there's sound but nothing else....I wish I knew what the problem is, but I'm giving up now. Thanks for trying to help though.
You have to unzip them and make sure the image pack is in the same place as your game file. Also check if your image folder has a image folder in it. Some unzip programs do that and we don't know why.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
You have to unzip them and make sure the image pack is in the same place as your game file. Also check if your image folder has a image folder in it. Some unzip programs do that and we don't know why.
Mmm, this is my image folder 1689949458720.png

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
And this is my game file... 1689949626203.png

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
these are not sex items, but things like condom's lube etc, it is set up so Luda will only let Sveta do it, if she thinks Sveta is very sexually active. There is no built in cheat unless you did the input code command, which I don't know what that is.
i believe its:
LudaQW['KnowsSexActive'] = 10

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Two ping times and 30 milliseconds later:
"Romanceable sharks when?"
"Can we get impregnated by sharks?"
"If I befriend the sharks, will they eat Niko for me?"

Speaking of sharks, Kisame is definitely one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
So I've followed directions as best i can, and game opens, has sound but no images. I downloaded all but the All-in-one 8.5 version, is that what's needed....could someone make it a little simpler please, as to which of those links we MUST have, and how to add them together, because I think I did it right for 8.8 to 9.0, but like I said, no images.
When you say no images, do you mean you get scenario texts with broken link icons where you suspect images to be or do you mean you didn't see any images or scenario text at all because you never made it to the game because the 'Main Desc' scene is hidden?
glms.png

Reactions: CharleyT
Jul 21, 2023
Alright, I've tried following the instructions and I feel like I'm going in circles. I can get the game to run with audio, but without any images or text. I've downloaded qsp, the core image pack and the sound pack, but still no luck.

Attached is my game screenshot when loading, and the files for the game. It's possible I've made an error with transferring the files; I'm not the most tech savvy. Any help is appreciated though, as I'd really like to play this game. Thank you.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Alright, I've tried following the instructions and I feel like I'm going in circles. I can get the game to run with audio, but without any images or text. I've downloaded qsp, the core image pack and the sound pack, but still no luck.

Attached is my game screenshot when loading, and the files for the game. It's possible I've made an error with transferring the files; I'm not the most tech savvy. Any help is appreciated though, as I'd really like to play this game. Thank you.
You don't have all the windows open. You need to have actions, main desc, additional desc windows all set to be open.

Reactions: CharleyT

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
When you say no images, do you mean you get scenario texts with broken link icons where you suspect images to be or do you mean you didn't see any images or scenario text at all because you never made it to the game because the 'Main Desc' scene is hidden?
View attachment 2788983
yes, no images or scene text or nothing...so I guess I better try that! lol

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes