Sep 29, 2019
Same as Gladius, my highway folder only has a few images for hitchhiking.

This should link you to the mod forum section for this game. You need to create an account.

I'd highly suggest looking for mods anyway. Whore Life is very expansive. Additional adventures and iwhore are also pretty large but sandboxy. Added flavour and street events add more to the base experience. Then there's knot club and beast mod combined with medical experiments. Those last 3 do add some events but are limited to one area each.
The Mods are actual near all outdated and some is integrate now in the main game so make attention what Mod you use if not the game bug out

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The Mods are actual near all outdated and some is integrate now in the main game so make attention what Mod you use if not the game bug out
Going back to the previous issue. BG tells me this: To update the base appearance gs 'AppearanceSystem', 'UpdateBaseAppearnce' needs to be run.
Its normally run overnight.

Updating cheat menu to include it and fix that problem.

Reactions: Apoc69
Sep 29, 2019
Going back to the previous issue. BG tells me this: To update the base appearance gs 'AppearanceSystem', 'UpdateBaseAppearnce' needs to be run.
Its normally run overnight.

Updating cheat menu to include it and fix that problem.
ok have test it fast its right if you change it in the Cheat menu ingame it change only after Midnight.
In the bugged save it change nothing so i delete that Save and go on with the new working save.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
I think what GL has become is awesome and can be so much more… I wish that the devs could divide the game into Teo components… one is the game “engine” part of the game and the other the “game” itself as a mod…..

The way I see it is that the breadth of options and stats in the game are wasted on just GL. Imagine building other games using the mechanics already in GL. For example imagine if Female Agent was in GL…. Or any other VN…. It would be interesting if GL could become the basis and idea to create a game engine solely for adult VN. Much like twine or Renpy is. In this case the game would open up to a blank state where you choose which kid to play.

So you have the Girl Life World Engine and the Girl Life Game (as a mod) as an open world sandbox game showcasing the features of the GLWE.

That way the devs can work on the breadth of GLWE (engine) while others can work on games (mods) that utilize GLWE giving it depth.
Although it may be necessary to move away from QSP for better accessibility…..

Just saying… I love this game and I see it has great potential for so much more if it had dedicated story tellers like “Female Agent”, or “The Fixer”, or "In Her Own Hands”, that could utilize all the variables and stats there and just add the story and graphics.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think what GL has become is awesome and can be so much more… I wish that the devs could divide the game into Teo components… one is the game “engine” part of the game and the other the “game” itself as a mod…..

The way I see it is that the breadth of options and stats in the game are wasted on just GL. Imagine building other games using the mechanics already in GL. For example imagine if Female Agent was in GL…. Or any other VN…. It would be interesting if GL could become the basis and idea to create a game engine solely for adult VN. Much like twine or Renpy is. In this case the game would open up to a blank state where you choose which kid to play.

So you have the Girl Life World Engine and the Girl Life Game (as a mod) as an open world sandbox game showcasing the features of the GLWE.

That way the devs can work on the breadth of GLWE (engine) while others can work on games (mods) that utilize GLWE giving it depth.
Although it may be necessary to move away from QSP for better accessibility…..

Just saying… I love this game and I see it has great potential for so much more if it had dedicated story tellers like “Female Agent”, or “The Fixer”, or "In Her Own Hands”, that could utilize all the variables and stats there and just add the story and graphics.
The engine is already it's own thing but it is just bare bones, that is qsp.

We sorta have it with mods for GL. Mods in theory could replace all the content in the game and just use the underlying code. Not sure it would be efficient to completely replace everything like that though over just making a game from scratch

Also some of us that work on GL, like myself are mostly writers. I know a little code, the basics, but I mostly make write the text and design the stories you see while playing the game.

What you mean by engine, I am sure you mean the code that does everything. That can not be separated out, that is just not how qsp works the content, text, images, code is all intermixed.

here is a example on why we can't do that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Link for their discord is on the right about half way down.

Ok THX I download Discord now

I found in this game and passed - all events, all branches without mods. I even saw that there was content with an 18+ dog, Lol. It’s right that they deleted this. And then some perverts are here (
As for me, after playing this game for 3 days with breaks, as a player, I can say that the plot branch - 1st place - Father of Sveta. 2nd place I personally liked the branch with Mira's Yes, it's strange, but there the plot and the text are really interestingly written. 3rd place - Christina from school. But the rest are also good, but I personally liked these if I make the top 3. I'll try to play with mods

Reactions: hotmike

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok THX I download Discord now

I found in this game and passed - all events, all branches without mods. I even saw that there was content with an 18+ dog, Lol. It’s right that they deleted this. And then some perverts are here (
As for me, after playing this game for 3 days with breaks, as a player, I can say that the plot branch - 1st place - Father of Sveta. 2nd place I personally liked the branch with Mira's Yes, it's strange, but there the plot and the text are really interestingly written. 3rd place - Christina from school. But the rest are also good, but I personally liked these if I make the top 3. I'll try to play with mods
We have our own discord channel

Not sure if you mean Sveta biological father or her step dad as both have story arcs. step dad should be getting some new content soonish

not sure if anyone is looking at Mira

christina is going to get new content but not sure when, maybe this update or next.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
We have our own discord channel

Not sure if you mean Sveta biological father or her step dad as both have story arcs. step dad should be getting some new content soonish

not sure if anyone is looking at Mira

christina is going to get new content but not sure when, maybe this update or next.
I went into that conversation and there is plenty where you can poke. I don't like discord and don't use it. Tell me where to write about email. You can also give a discord of the game, I can join.
Native Father. Stepfather branch I also opened all the scenes. Mira is a typical representative in the villages of Russia. True, 90% is there. It's a pity that we have such

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I went into that conversation and there is plenty where you can poke. I don't like discord and don't use it. Tell me where to write about email. You can also give a discord of the game, I can join.
Native Father. Stepfather branch I also opened all the scenes. Mira is a typical representative in the villages of Russia. True, 90% is there. It's a pity that we have such
I am not sure which channel it is, they should have a help channel but just post in one of the channels and someone should tell you which channel

our discord is linked on the first post of this thread. Just click the discord link and join.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nice Kitty

ChargingChimp

Feb 14, 2022
ok have test it fast its right if you change it in the Cheat menu ingame it change only after Midnight.
In the bugged save it change nothing so i delete that Save and go on with the new working save.
I had a similar problem where my character suddenly had -10 appearence and strangely enough it got fixed when I use the cheat to cure all ailments. I don’t know what it was, because there was no indication of any disease, but I instantely got my appearence back to 200.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I had a similar problem where my character suddenly had -10 appearence and strangely enough it got fixed when I use the cheat to cure all ailments. I don’t know what it was, because there was no indication of any disease, but I instantely got my appearence back to 200.
Probably had an STI, afaik aside from the attraction debuff you don't get any notice of that unless you actually go to one of the clinics and get tested

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Its the STIs, they need to be changed as the appearance debuff is way off and stupid.

Sep 29, 2019
Yes but that was not my Problem have try all Cheats to see if she is sick.and as the Problem was from the start on of the game it was impossible that she is Sick

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
How do you get to the brothel between on the main road between St. Petersburg and Pavlovsk? I read you need to get drunk but I spent several thousands on drink at Rabotnik but I never blackedout. How do I start it?

Also is there any forced slavery root? I force someone or PC is forced.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes