Sep 26, 2020
How do you get to the brothel between on the main road between St. Petersburg and Pavlovsk? I read you need to get drunk but I spent several thousands on drink at Rabotnik but I never blackedout. How do I start it?
The what? I didn't know there was one!

Also is there any forced slavery root? I force someone or PC is forced.
Oh, yes. Prostitute clothing, sunny weather, warm day, gas station in either Pavlovsk commercial or city industrial, wash car windows, blowjob, finish in mouth, spit, get sold to brothel behind sauna in city residential.

Why you can't then use burning hands, meteor swarm and so on to break out or take over control isn't explained.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why you can't then use burning hands, meteor swarm and so on to break out or take over control isn't explained.
There's a damn near endless list of scenarios that should reasonably be defeatable on the magic playthrough but it really comes down to two things. One is that the magic playthrough is really more to add content and extra flavour more than to bypass or defeat content. The other is that unless whichever team member is developing the scene in question is also working on magic content, they probably aren't going to include magic bypasses to their content.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
How do you get to the brothel between on the main road between St. Petersburg and Pavlovsk? I read you need to get drunk but I spent several thousands on drink at Rabotnik but I never blackedout. How do I start it?

You keep ordering drinks at the hotel bar until you pass out and then say you liked it when you wake up. Isn't Rabotnik some other bar? I think you're in the wrong place.
bardrunk.png bardrunk2.png

Last edited:

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
The what? I didn't know there was one!

Oh, yes. Prostitute clothing, sunny weather, warm day, gas station in either Pavlovsk commercial or city industrial, wash car windows, blowjob, finish in mouth, spit, get sold to brothel behind sauna in city residential.

Where is the gas station? I can find Boris diner but I am unable to find gas station.

I found the hotel. It seems you character cannot be 100% virgin to get to see the hotel. Mine had zero experience. Get some action, and then you can see it and get drunk. But nothing happens. I do not black out. Maybe it's because I play as school girl with fake ID.

Edit: You need a whore's outfit to activate it.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I had a similar problem where my character suddenly had -10 appearence and strangely enough it got fixed when I use the cheat to cure all ailments. I don’t know what it was, because there was no indication of any disease, but I instantely got my appearence back to 200.
that was STD which will be getting changed soon, I was hoping this last update but to many coders was busy. So now hopefully this update it will get changed to effect other things like mood and not effect looks much and be a lot more clear you have a STD

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There's a damn near endless list of scenarios that should reasonably be defeatable on the magic playthrough but it really comes down to two things. One is that the magic playthrough is really more to add content and extra flavour more than to bypass or defeat content. The other is that unless whichever team member is developing the scene in question is also working on magic content, they probably aren't going to include magic bypasses to their content.
We have two people working on the magic side of the game and both have had RL issues for the past 6-9 months. Most of the rest of us don't understand how the magic code works so we leave it alone aka don't add it.

• Wow
Reactions: JennaJJ
Sep 29, 2019
Its possible to make to the Hookup Boys an Anal Scene?I dont want to loose my Virginity so fast.Prefer date them for some time then slow do more Stuff with them first Handjob Get eat out then Blowjob after some date and if possible then first Anal as to say i save my Virginity make no sense if that is the only option.

Then not sure if its a Bug but after some day Sveta start in the morning when she Awaken always run to the Bathroom why she feel sick and say maybe i drink last night to much.But until now in my Game she drink nothing apart Water and take no Drugs even pain rise.And no she is still a virgin so not Pregnant.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
I have read the flyer for the cheerleading try out and signed in, but have forgotten, when the try out was supposed to happen. It's been over a week now and I see no sign of it. Any tipps?

klz1821

Jan 20, 2020
I have read the flyer for the cheerleading try out and signed in, but have forgotten, when the try out was supposed to happen. It's been over a week now and I see no sign of it. Any tipps?
For me it happens at the end of the same school day as seeing the flyer. My reputation is bad so they always laugh me out, but the flyer keeps coming back and letting me try over and over again unless I choose the option to give up forever. It seems to have disappeared in December.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
For me it happens at the end of the same school day as seeing the flyer. My reputation is bad so they always laugh me out, but the flyer keeps coming back and letting me try over and over again unless I choose the option to give up forever. It seems to have disappeared in December.
But where and at what time is it supposed to happen?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Its possible to make to the Hookup Boys an Anal Scene?I dont want to loose my Virginity so fast.Prefer date them for some time then slow do more Stuff with them first Handjob Get eat out then Blowjob after some date and if possible then first Anal as to say i save my Virginity make no sense if that is the only option.

Then not sure if its a Bug but after some day Sveta start in the morning when she Awaken always run to the Bathroom why she feel sick and say maybe i drink last night to much.But until now in my Game she drink nothing apart Water and take no Drugs even pain rise.And no she is still a virgin so not Pregnant.
The person that does the hookup stuff doesn't like anal sex. So not sure if he will add it or not.

If you drink to much for how much you are use to it, you will have a hangover in the morning which can include throwing up.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
I wanted to try famous therapist storyline.
He gave me a key to hotel room and was talking something about Saturday 20:00 but hotel near Market is empty

Sep 26, 2020
Someone has been playing a wizard to much in the nerds DnD game night.
1690399040873.png 1690399069878.png 1690399106761.png 1690399124655.png
When the Elf says she's leaving the party, the Elf is leaving the party.
We recommend that you do not attempt to prevent the Elf from leaving the party.
1690399226926.png 1690399268775.png
We also recommend not wasting your time trying to stop a party that the Elf doesn't want to stop yet.

Reactions: Paco15

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I wanted to try famous therapist storyline.
He gave me a key to hotel room and was talking something about Saturday 20:00 but hotel near Market is empty
It has a weird requirement that you are not told about, commando trait level 3, he won't be there until you do. It has confused a lot of people, the author of that said he will make changes so it is more obvious what is going on.

Reactions: TheBigWater

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 2802215 View attachment 2802216 View attachment 2802217 View attachment 2802218
When the Elf says she's leaving the party, the Elf is leaving the party.
We recommend that you do not attempt to prevent the Elf from leaving the party.
View attachment 2802223 View attachment 2802224
We also recommend not wasting your time trying to stop a party that the Elf doesn't want to stop yet.
Don't know what all those blocks are from. I stopped playing DnD with 3.5 edition and moved onto Pathfinder.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
BUG
There's a small bug. In the gas station abduction event, when you train PC's ass with horse dildo, PC automatically can perform the act. There's only one stage rather than two.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

As Dept of Public Worms said you want the hotel on the highway, go to the bar and drink too much.

HG who made this content doesn't do anal sex scenes. Its about the images and not the text though so we'll try and get the images that might be needed and see about adding this.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes