tktrollo

Feb 1, 2017
I'm doing the cursed schoolgirl start and now I tried to go to gopniks they instantly want 2000 or sex, I haven't been there before.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm doing the cursed schoolgirl start and now I tried to go to gopniks they instantly want 2000 or sex, I haven't been there before.
That's fucking weird o.0. Probably a bug. I'd advise you to use the regular schoolgirl start instead of the cursed since the schoolgirl start is the most used and so it has better monitoring than the others :eek:.

bosedk

Aug 6, 2016
How do you progress the Mikhail Nikolaevich(volleyball coach) story? The walkthrough says we have to talk to him but I can only talk to him during volleyball coaching and he just talks about the game. (Playing in normal schoolgirl mode)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do you progress the Mikhail Nikolaevich(volleyball coach) story? The walkthrough says we have to talk to him but I can only talk to him during volleyball coaching and he just talks about the game. (Playing in normal schoolgirl mode)
There isn't much to that story and it's totally based off of stats. The only progression there is, is that you talk with him a few times then he spies on you in the shower and cums on ur body, calls you to his room and just does the same thing but without the shower.

Reactions: bosedk

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah but for him to spy on you you have to be getting in the shower with ivan.

bosedk

Aug 6, 2016
There isn't much to that story and it's totally based off of stats. The only progression there is, is that you talk with him a few times then he spies on you in the shower and cums on ur body, calls you to his room and just does the same thing but without the shower.
Is it the same for ivan? That is, is it just stats?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is it the same for ivan? That is, is it just stats?
Yep. Some stats will allow you to progress others will block you. I can look at the code if you want me to and I can tell you specifics.

Also in the town that is around 15km from pavlo. (the one that has an alleyway where you can masturbate and has the exhibitionist store. Has anyone been able to find out how to start the art classes on there? The code is completely made of spaghetti but it seems the event's are quite fun (posing for art, drawing & more fucking). So any clue?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So... that has changed?
Yeah it did, I tried to go on different paths (since after the first playthrough it gets a bit dull) and the one I was currently in I had no connections to anyone and denied everyone who tried to approach me to see if there was any more characters to play with and I still got it.

Also I've found out that the part in the lake that i previously had fixed still has a bug on it, but most of you don't know of it because you haven't even thought there was stuff there. After you spy the people on the beach and she says she's starting to speak weird, if you go watch the couple that is fucking like 30+ times you'll get a chance to spy people on the woods pissing or new nudists. I can fix the qsp file if anyone is interested and with a few easy modifications I can get rid of that 30+ grind and just make it so when she says she's speaking weirdly you can get the forest scenes straight away. Obviously will only do this if anyone asks.

And I also found out something about the gopnik's problem someone was mentioning:
There's a new stat called global slut which basically cycles through every town and gets the number of handjobs, sex, etc etc and divides them by X and then adds them all together. This wouldn't really be a problem but the thing is that it's a cycle, so then you sluttiness in a town where you haven't done anything will also be bigger because this global slut status influences it. So if you're a huge slut in 1 town or 2 you'll also be a slut in other towns.

Looking at the code is fun xD

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Lol i moded the fitness center in the city, on my qsp so instead of the kickbox menu kicking you out, after you selecta option. It returns you to that sub menu. Like the gym menu. Also @TCMS its good to see your learning to mod qsps

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Lol i moded the fitness center in the city, on my qsp so instead of the kickbox menu kicking you out, after you selecta option. It returns you to that sub menu. Like the gym menu. Also @TCMS its good to see your learning to mod qsps
It's basic code tbh. The most difficult part is that they didn't take the time to use the comment feature to explain what each variable is so often you have to go around 60 events to just find the origin of the variable and understand what it does.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
It's basic code tbh. The most difficult part is that they didn't take the time to use the comment feature to explain what each variable is so often you have to go around 60 events to just find the origin of the variable and understand what it does.
Yeah thats true. If you need help modding the qsp just ask. Also now i can spam the jab button.... also ypubdo have a "cheat" menu which once i tried improving but failed lol

cjeander

Nov 11, 2016
Can you guys make a command to reset day without finish him? Like the command to change hours, But just to reset the day
"'<b><a href="exec: hour-=1 & gt $curloc"><font color="red">--</font></a> <a href="exec: hour+=1 & gt $curloc"><font color="green">++</font></a>Time <<$nullh>><<hour>>:<<$nullm>><<minute>></b> <b><<$weekday>></b>'"

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes