TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Wait let's hold on a minute. Is this an official release? Because they have been in beta testing for this version and releasing "official" versions that are completely unplayable for the last 4 months or so.

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Wait let's hold on a minute. Is this an official release? Because they have been in beta testing for this version and releasing "official" versions that are completely unplayable for the last 4 months or so.
It's official. I've been checking weekly. The others you speak of were image packs for developer releases. 6.0 is now public. The patch notes are on the title screen but I can't copy paste from the game don't know how.

Reactions: Quacker

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
"Version 0.6.0 the oh, I thought you'd have done more in all that time but I guess I'll just have to buy the "Working on code stuff" line, huh? version."

- Npcstatic database and renaming of hundreds of variables to make it work thanks to Drugas
- Fixes to code and logic in the village by EKay and clothes tracking there from PrudeNL
- Translations by Sabia, Finnmacha and Blatte
- Follow up events re-written and some names changed to fit new magic storyline (Later events unchanged and inconsistent with new start)
- Body fat reworking by Vaelon
- New starting process by Vaelon
- School social groups and PC starting groups by nutluck
- Night mode from morgolon
- DNA system to track potential fathers from Malen
- More fixes for cum management and pregnancy by catbreeder and Malen
- Pregnancy reactions from Lovelesspoison
- Metro events from nutluck
- Arousal system by Kevin Smarts and code seeding by Blatte
- Complete image folder re-organisation, thanks to all involved (esp. Degeneracy)
- New fame system, just replaces rep in Pavlovsk for now
- New exhibitionist system, event, shop and clothes
- New clothing items and variables
- Igor events and home from nutluck and Blatte
- Fedor romance by Violet Kitten
- Nicolai events from Violet Kitten
- Attribute and skill systems reworked by Vaelon
- Bug fixes from Malen, Ekay, catbreeder, Rachel Smite, Izlis and Kevin Smarts. Plus many more in the forum.

Reactions: Quacker

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's official. I've been checking weekly. The others you speak of were image packs for developer releases. 6.0 is now public. The patch notes are on the title screen but I can't copy paste from the game don't know how.
but the picture pack is still in beta though right? o.0

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Not really, it's a 6.0 core pack. However, that doesn't mean you don't find missing pictures
Calling it core is more of a way to say that it's not an update pack I think :s I just checked the development thread and they still have linked the 0.5.2 image pack :/

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
Calling it core is more of a way to say that it's not an update pack I think :s I just checked the development thread and they still have linked the 0.5.2 image pack :/
From the forum:

"The new 0.6.0 core image pack is now out. Once you download the new 0.6.0 core beta pack, delete the old image and sound files and then replace them with these new packs.

0.6.0 core image pack

0.6.0 core sound pack - this pack has fixed sounds to even out the audio levels. They was fixed by Klootzak so a big thanks to them.

If you run across a broken image and wish to report it. It would help to know the first five words under the image. Then I can go a search for those words and find it, then see what the problem might be."

Reactions: Ghozt

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
From the forum:

"The new 0.6.0 core image pack is now out. Once you download the new 0.6.0 core beta pack, delete the old image and sound files and then replace them with these new packs.

0.6.0 core image pack

0.6.0 core sound pack - this pack has fixed sounds to even out the audio levels. They was fixed by Klootzak so a big thanks to them.

If you run across a broken image and wish to report it. It would help to know the first five words under the image. Then I can go a search for those words and find it, then see what the problem might be."
Thus confirming my statement... kinda :x

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
They totally reworked the whole system. The image folder structure too. They write "beta", because there's always a chance for missing pictures. And yeah, there's some, like 30-50 next to the 15000 what works already.
We get the missing pictures with the next update, and that's all. It was the same with the older version. A core version then the update packages.

It's your call, but it's an official release. I don't know where you get the 4 month, because until now the only way to get it was to dowload the developer version, build it with a .bat file, and play it with fair warning.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So, is that the same 0.6.0 image pack that was out for a long time?
Because if 0.6.0.1 did anything it's breaking even way more images than 0.6.0 did.

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
So, is that the same 0.6.0 image pack that was out for a long time?
Because if 0.6.0.1 did anything it's breaking even way more images than 0.6.0 did.
They updated the image pack maybe two day ago, or yesterday. Even with this, there's some broken image link, but not that much. It's not the developer version type of "Broken image in every corner". I tested the newest qsp with the image pack, and it's playable.

Adoringfan: barnyard adventure update?

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
I find it hilarious that they have missing image in the game when one of their developer did a python script to find missing images and it's right there in their gitlab.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I find it hilarious that they have missing image in the game when one of their developer did a python script to find missing images and it's right there in their gitlab.
Three possibilities, according to what i've read:
- the image is there, but the code lacks a ' sign to mark it properly
- the image exists, but it's the wrong type jpg/gif/w/e written in code
- the image doesn't exist
It's usually the first one, rarely the second and unlikely the third. but there are a lot of pictures and some can slip through unnoticed.
Anyway, the release is 0.6.0. The qsp is constantly updated to fix missed bugs and add 0.6.1 content.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
They totally reworked the whole system. The image folder structure too. They write "beta", because there's always a chance for missing pictures. And yeah, there's some, like 30-50 next to the 15000 what works already.
We get the missing pictures with the next update, and that's all. It was the same with the older version. A core version then the update packages.

It's your call, but it's an official release. I don't know where you get the 4 month, because until now the only way to get it was to dowload the developer version, build it with a .bat file, and play it with fair warning.
Talking about the image pack.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes