dragoonknight1221999

Formerly 'dragoonknight98503'
May 4, 2023
For the therapist content does anyone know if the willpower costs of his commands when meeting in his hotel room ever increase like they do for the hypnotherapy sessions? I enjoy that this is one of the few times in a game where you can resist being hypnotized, but still get hypnotized anyways through repeated exposure. Makes it feel more believable to me than having to choose the "corrupted" choices in order to become corrupted.

Also, I know the therapy content seems to still be a worked in progress, but it would be interesting if after finding out you are not a virgin when they only person you've had sex with is the therapist (from having to get a check up for the referral for your mom) you could talk to your therapist about it. Seems like that would be something you would talk to a therapist about if you suddenly weren't a virgin but had no memory of having sex.

Also also, if you end up pregnant and have only had sex with the therapist there doesn't seem to be any way to tell him you are pregnant. Which feels weird since part of his thing is that he wants to knock you up. Might be something planned for the future but not implemented yet, but would be something I'd love to see.

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
Few more questions about University or i'd say city life in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also considering this change from the changelog.
- Exp calculation adjusted to slow gains
What does it mean?
I mean I noticed that gaining skill and attribute points became much slower, is that it?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Few more questions about University or i'd say city life in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also considering this change from the changelog.
- Exp calculation adjusted to slow gains
What does it mean?
I mean I noticed that gaining skill and attribute points became much slower, is that it?
Thanks.

Only Tamara I can think of is Katja and Vicky's mom who I think you can see in the city but not sure.
Dima works at the burger place and I think you can only meet him if you work there
Eugene works at the BBQ place in the industrial area
Martin is owner/bartender at one of the bars I forget which one.
Lazar only has a few small scenes mostly you can only interact with him as part of Katja's Uni story
Dimka you can meet at a few places around the Uni and the coffee hole coffee shop.
The rest have not been added yet, there writers have not gotten to it yetl

XP was originally set so you could max all of your stats and skills in less than a year. right now there is content that goes out to 3 years and the game is planned to go out to 8 years. So the xp gain was slowed way down for that reason, since others wise if you could max all your stats in less than a year and then play for 7+ with all max stats/skills what would be the point in even having them.

Reactions: qazwsx8911

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Also also, if you end up pregnant and have only had sex with the therapist there doesn't seem to be any way to tell him you are pregnant. Which feels weird since part of his thing is that he wants to knock you up. Might be something planned for the future but not implemented yet, but would be something I'd love to see.
You can but must be showing, he remarks on it and asks if it's his. Nothing post-preg tho.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes