Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hmm okay thank you
The reasons for it is two.
1) The sounds don't always match up with the text all that well.
2) a lot of people play the game in places or at times when sudden sex sounds might be a issue
3) I know I said only two, because a lot of us forget to add sounds to a lot of scenes

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
ok, how to go to the police them, to exit
I think it's done using the WL phone. But, I would advise starting a new game as by the time you get to that point of the WL story, many relationships would be messed up, and you will have missed all the school stories.

SV3TA7

Sep 4, 2022
The reasons for it is two.
1) The sounds don't always match up with the text all that well.
2) a lot of people play the game in places or at times when sudden sex sounds might be a issue
3) I know I said only two, because a lot of us forget to add sounds to a lot of scenes

Hey just want to add my two cents to this...the 2.nd point ..all players have to suffer the lack of sounds just because the dev wants to make it right for people who play at risky locations? is this a bad joke or what?! what do u care about those people ..is it your problem they r not mature enough to choose a proper location or time to play ? ridicilous really ridiciolous XD

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
What does the new switch in game settings menu "More than one job is possible" do?
I mean i understand the words but not quite sure what it does.
I'm actually a bit afraid of transitioning to the patch with so much code rework and fixes.
This playthrough was meant to be a draft one, where I'm exploring but, well, it's already 400+ days with this current Sveta and I kinda got used :D

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey just want to add my two cents to this...the 2.nd point ..all players have to suffer the lack of sounds just because the dev wants to make it right for people who play at risky locations? is this a bad joke or what?! what do u care about those people ..is it your problem they r not mature enough to choose a proper location or time to play ? ridicilous really ridiciolous XD
We care about all of our players desires, we may not always accommodate them or agree but we care. So combine 1 and 3 with 2 and you find we rarely add sex sounds. There is no one reason but a combination of them.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What does the new switch in game settings menu "More than one job is possible" do?
I mean i understand the words but not quite sure what it does.
I'm actually a bit afraid of transitioning to the patch with so much code rework and fixes.
This playthrough was meant to be a draft one, where I'm exploring but, well, it's already 400+ days with this current Sveta and I kinda got used :D
In the past you was limited to only one job period, not very realistic and I am honestly not sure why it was done. With the option it makes it more real, then you can have as many jobs as you want and you have to juggle your time between them if you want work at more than one place at a time.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
hair, lips, breasts, butt size has no impact on base hotcat, they will in the future impact how a NPC might see you. For example a NPC likes big boobs and your character has big boobs but only a hotcat 5, they might see you as a 6 for example, but that is not yet in the game.
Hi Nutluck, just out of curiosity: is it still like that? I mean those have no effect on beauty and there's still no "personal preference bonus" by NPCs?
It would be nice to have all the NPCs personalized that way (and somehow let the player know it). Also if not hotcat could give bonus at relations.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi Nutluck, just out of curiosity: is it still like that? I mean those have no effect on beauty and there's still no "personal preference bonus" by NPCs?
It would be nice to have all the NPCs personalized that way (and somehow let the player know it). Also if not hotcat could give bonus at relations.
There is some personal preferences set, but i don't know if the coders have had time to make the code so your hotcat is more fluid based on their preferences yet or not.

Not sure how we can let the player know other than with the reactions which so far are fairly generic, but tailored ones for each NPC will be done eventually.

Reactions: Mwanted

soulofling

May 22, 2024
Will pregnancy sex videos be added in the future

This link has all the months of pregnancy, I hope it can be used as a reference

Sqnki

Jan 3, 2023
can you give me some knowhow about the different body shapes? How is the best way to reach toned from slight for example. WITHOUT cheats. I tried a search but mostly i found how to get the cheat...
I find it very confusing, wtih BMI 19 and STR 94 i am still skinny...

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
can you give me some knowhow about the different body shapes? How is the best way to reach toned from slight for example. WITHOUT cheats. I tried a search but mostly i found how to get the cheat...
I find it very confusing, wtih BMI 19 and STR 94 i am still skinny...
click on exercise do squats
open cheat menu, go to appearance increase toned butt

Last edited:

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
dev_glife-12_08_2024_20_59_UTC-a230e227a5

This new price scheme for the Havana Fitness Center doesn't make sense, shouldn't more lessons get a better discount?

1,500 ₽ for 10 lessons --> 150 per lesson
2,250 for 20 lessons --> best value: 112.5 per lesson
7,500 for 50 lessons --> 150 per lesson
15,000 for 100 lessons
22,250 for 200 lessons --> best value: 112.5 per lesson
75,000 for 500 lessons

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
I want to do it without cheat, and not just for the butt, i meant the whole body :)

Character Stats then
Attributes -
Attractiveness

Agility is one of the eight major attributes.

Increased by

Home

• Jump rope (8-12xp per hour)
  • Hula hoop (4-8xp per hour)
  • Yoga (4-8xp per hour)
[[Community Center]]

• Volleyball (4-8xp per hour)
  • Dance (4-8xp per hour)
  • Starlets (4-8xp per hour)
[[Fitness Center]]

• Tennis practice (agility) (12-20xp per hour)
  • Crossfit box (9-15xp per hour)
  • Defence (8-12xp per hour)
  • Modern dance (4-8xp per hour)
  • Burlesque (2-4xp per hour)
  • Pole dance (2-4xp per hour)

Endurance is one of the eight major attributes.

Increased by

Home

• Crunches (12-20xp per hour; free)
[[Community Center]]

• Volleyball (4-8xp per hour)
[[Fitness Center|Havana Fitness Center]]

• Aerobics (8-12xp per hour)
  • Cross trainer (12-20xp per hour)
  • Crossfit box (9-15xp per hour)

• Improving and

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar

jjjjjjjjjjja

Nov 11, 2020
maybe a noob question, my first playthrough, but where is the therapist ? I go to the clinic in the city residential area and it says that psychotheraphy is available but there is no option to use it. Is there smthing i need to do to trigger it ?

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
maybe a noob question, my first playthrough, but where is the therapist ? I go to the clinic in the city residential area and it says that psychotheraphy is available but there is no option to use it. Is there smthing i need to do to trigger it ?
Pavlovsk Commercial Area

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Wrong clinic. You need to get the train to Pav and see the therapist at the clinic in the commercial sector.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes