Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
did this, went to the party as well.
You mean the party where Anya and her boyfriend break up?

I wonder why that would affect things... :p

If you do that, you gotta go to another party until you see Anya with Roma and she says they're back together. Then the conversation option about her boyfriend can be found again, and you just talk to her about it until she asks you not to come to your room after 18:00.

Then you get a little horny and go spy on them after 18:00 a few times. Then you can interact with Anya when she's sleeping.

You can spy multiple times in one day if you have the willpower for it.

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
You mean the party where Anya and her boyfriend break up?

I wonder why that would affect things... :p

If you do that, you gotta go to another party until you see Anya with Roma and she says they're back together. Then the conversation option about her boyfriend can be found again, and you just talk to her about it until she asks you not to come to your room after 18:00.

Then you get a little horny and go spy on them after 18:00 a few times. Then you can interact with Anya when she's sleeping.

You can spy multiple times in one day if you have the willpower for it.
oh, i went to a Party where it says she is back together with roma

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
As I've played this part several times now... I've found it's easier to do the whole process if you avoid the party until after you've had the threesome. In fact if you haven't been to the party by talking to her at the community center on Friday night, she will invite you to said party in her room after you've gone through all the steps... You can do things the other way around, it's just a bit messier.

this never happens. is this like one time, like the very first you talk to her about her bf, the next day if you don't make it, it's gone forever?
never been able to catch them having sex.
So... When she asks you about staying away from the room for a couple hours so she can have mad sex with her boy toy... It occurs the next day from 16:00 to 18:00. 18:00 is when the family dinner starts and she's immediately hopping over to have dinner with the family at that point. You can visit your room at any point in that 2 hour period the next day to spy on them. This requires willpower to do, so make sure you have some.

Also there are 2 different scenes here. The first kind of spying is a short scene where you masturbate while watching them. You'll do this several times before you get access to a second option. The 2nd option let's you continue watch all the way through. You need to get that longer scene before you can touch your sisters cute butt while she's asleep and advance the sexual relationship with your sister Anya. You can do this within a single 2 hour block if you have enough willpower. If not you'll have to get them to do this a few times until you succeed.

Btw just to make sure you know, you have to touch her butt multiple times (and can only do so once per day). I want to say usually it's the third time you touch her butt while she sleeps that you wake her up and can make a move on her. Then you have to wake her like this several times between she moves to sex while she's not sleeping. She can turn you down for sex when awake for several reasons, so when you go into that pattern it can take weeks before you get to the threesome option.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
I was reminded again why I wished i knew more about the current Modeling 'stories' and what caused them to trigger. I got asked to do a (nude) commercial which isn't on the wiki... And I'm not sure it's a 'special' event or if it's skill or fame based, as it's not on the wiki...

I also got a Starlet's Performance event even though Albina had yet to praise me (and my Erotic Dance skill is 35)... Is there a change since the wiki? It says you need a skill of 55 before events start... Is it maybe just every 6 practice sessions that they fire off now...?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
I was reminded again why I wished i knew more about the current Modeling 'stories' and what caused them to trigger. I got asked to do a (nude) commercial which isn't on the wiki... And I'm not sure it's a 'special' event or if it's skill or fame based, as it's not on the wiki...

I also got a Starlet's Performance event even though Albina had yet to praise me (and my Erotic Dance skill is 35)... Is there a change since the wiki? It says you need a skill of 55 before events start... Is it maybe just every 6 practice sessions that they fire off now...?
Starlets modern dance = 50 to join, the cut off for community centre dance lessons. then you train for six sessions and then do a show for xxxx amount. it is one of the simpler and quickest quests to initiate in game, well until the nerfing o' skills growth.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Starlets modern dance = 50 to join, the cut off for community centre dance lessons. then you train for six sessions and then do a show for xxxx amount. it is one of the simpler and quickest quests to initiate in game, well until the nerfing o' skills growth.
Well getting in was easy... But the wiki says that to do the performances required higher erotic dance skill... So I'm guessing that's just gone now. xD

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
How much content there is at the moment for the music career? According to the Wiki, you can only have gigs at this one Café, but Not Sure how up to date the site is

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Ok! So I hit upon a bit of info for modeling: You have to receive and follow through on multiple special events that randomly pop-up before getting a pop-up window that tells you that you can now ask if such events are available... So I guess I finally unlocked them... Now to try save scumming them... xD

How much content there is at the moment for the music career? According to the Wiki, you can only have gigs at this one Café, but Not Sure how up to date the site is
The wiki is... Usually out of date, but... I can't tell you how accurate that part is. I have yet to do a music run.

Reactions: Lukee1234

T7792

Oct 5, 2019

this never happens. is this like one time, like the very first you talk to her about her bf, the next day if you don't make it, it's gone forever?

never been able to catch them having sex.
Just keep talking to her about her BF, the request for you to give them alone time in your bedroom is RNG so it can take a while to pop.

Once she asks you to not be there (next day at 4, 5, 6pm, I forget the time), just try to go into your room during that time.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
also, anyone here knows about the wlife mod?
i had some doubts.

In the phone related to the mod, under variables, you see various punishment variables, what do they mean? as in what are the different punishments and their triggers.

also how to get the homeless content, meaning how to be punished into servicing them
Just miss a health check, or dont do enough days, or get low amounts of money for multiple weeks in a row. Any or all these things will earn you a place in the comunity service team (homeless content) though you may need to do them a couple of times if you have been good up till that point. Also, I think you need to have spoken to both your pimp, and the drug dealer guy that hangs out at the Belies place about the homeless punishment.

Other punishments are scripted, like an event with a cop and getting a day with their sister, but they are more story related.

I dont know if there are more punishments than the first round with the homless guy and the scripted ones I mentioned as when I play the mod I play it like the punishment broke the MC to just do what she is told. But, once you have had the punishment, if the MC enjoys herself, you can choose to continue to do comunity service whenever you want (it takes a while after the first time with the homless guy for the events to triger where you can choose to go back, but it will happen if you (MC) like getting treated that way).

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The cafe, playing on the street and I believe you can live stream playing music and that is it at the moment

Reactions: Lukee1234

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok! So I hit upon a bit of info for modeling: You have to receive and follow through on multiple special events that randomly pop-up before getting a pop-up window that tells you that you can now ask if such events are available... So I guess I finally unlocked them... Now to try save scumming them... xD

The wiki is... Usually out of date, but... I can't tell you how accurate that part is. I have yet to do a music run.
If you ask Anushka to play music for you, you can learn bits of her history, and if you ask her to teach you to play, you can get very close and have a "special" dream and finally once you get good enough you can play with her at her home.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
the only bdsm in this game i know is hotel brothel and some with mistress. i cant go bdsm club bc of i dont what my submission point. do i miss something?

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
If you ask Anushka to play music for you, you can learn bits of her history, and if you ask her to teach you to play, you can get very close and have a "special" dream and finally once you get good enough you can play with her at her home.
Yes... I haven't had time to practice music... I'm already a model and doing Starlets, so music is... low. I haven't even had time for Anushka snuggles lately... x.x

I did have a dream where I 'realize' I'm in love with her though. ^^

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
the only bdsm in this game i know is hotel brothel and some with mistress. i cant go bdsm club bc of i dont what my submission point. do i miss something?
From what I've heard you go through Natalya Petrovna's route to unlock the BDSM club... If you haven't met her yet she's in Mon Cheri in Galeria Mall in the City Center fairly often. The wiki says "After long term service you will be given an invite to the BDSM club, and that starts the BDSM clubs initial quest."

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
Just miss a health check, or dont do enough days, or get low amounts of money for multiple weeks in a row. Any or all these things will earn you a place in the comunity service team (homeless content) though you may need to do them a couple of times if you have been good up till that point. Also, I think you need to have spoken to both your pimp, and the drug dealer guy that hangs out at the Belies place about the homeless punishment.

Other punishments are scripted, like an event with a cop and getting a day with their sister, but they are more story related.

I dont know if there are more punishments than the first round with the homless guy and the scripted ones I mentioned as when I play the mod I play it like the punishment broke the MC to just do what she is told. But, once you have had the punishment, if the MC enjoys herself, you can choose to continue to do comunity service whenever you want (it takes a while after the first time with the homless guy for the events to triger where you can choose to go back, but it will happen if you (MC) like getting treated that way).
so after the first time with the homeless, she can go back willingly without the need for punishment?

"Other punishments are scripted, like an event with a cop and getting a day with their sister, but they are more story related."
cop event as in the cop picks mc up and then the bdsm-ish event with the full gang afterwards ,right?

sister? Anya? wdym? what's that event?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
From what I've heard you go through Natalya Petrovna's route to unlock the BDSM club... If you haven't met her yet she's in Mon Cheri in Galeria Mall in the City Center fairly often. The wiki says "After long term service you will be given an invite to the BDSM club, and that starts the BDSM clubs initial quest."
i do over and over again but till dont get the club.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
so after the first time with the homeless, she can go back willingly without the need for punishment?
Yes, if you like the humiliation and degradation. You can (you watch a video of the event, and you choose what MC thinks of it) like the fact that people think you are nothing but a whore for the homless and people calling you trash.

"Other punishments are scripted, like an event with a cop and getting a day with their sister, but they are more story related."
cop event as in the cop picks mc up and then the bdsm-ish event with the full gang afterwards ,right?
Yes

sister? Anya? wdym? what's that event?
I was trying to avoid spoilers, it's the top guy's sister. It happens if punished, or you say that you should be punished when you officially (when the Bellies find out you are street whoring) become a street whore around Pav.

Reactions: CCARL123456

CCARL123456

Mar 27, 2020
Yes, if you like the humiliation and degradation. You can (you watch a video of the event, and you choose what MC thinks of it) like the fact that people think you are nothing but a whore for the homless and people calling you trash.

Yes

I was trying to avoid spoilers, it's the top guy's sister. It happens if punished, or you say that you should be punished when you officially (when the Bellies find out you are street whoring) become a street whore around Pav.
Its SAd that this MOD not get PICKED uP for Continue !

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes