Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So... Skill questions aside... I keep hitting stumbling blocks in certain quests:

I still can't figure out how to get the event to fire at the Meynold house as part of Vicky's questline. I can repeat the talk with the mom and the invite to stay the night, but I've never had anything else happen and I have no idea why. Until I can figure it out I actually put that playthrough on hold...

In the meantime I decided to make a new MtF school run and start it sooner so I can develop my skills more. In that run I can't seem to trigger the threesome with Anya, the sister, and Roma. I can have loads of lesbian sex with sis, but nothing more... Maybe it's because that run I'm still a 'virgin'? The MC there hasn't done more than anal...

Also... I'm trying to get the 2nd Anushka event to come up where she invites you to eat her out (because you can't get an invite to her house before that I believe), but even hundreds of attempts in I can never get that one. Anushka is a cutie, so I don't want to miss out... But does it maybe require school to be in session?
I personally don't work on the Meynolds so I am not sure exactly what you have to do to start that.

The cursed school boy starts with some of the worst stats in the game so you will actually be in worse off even if you start sooner to try and get you stats/skills up.

As for Anya there is a Anya/Roma 3some even if you are a virgin. So that won't block it, as I wrote that special scene. The only thing you have to do is mess around with Anya enough and spy on her and Roma a few times and I believe it should unlock it

As for Anushka you can have sex with her before going to her apartment but actually it is easier to do the other way. All you need to do to get a invite to her apartment is get your relationship up to 60 with her and then talk to her at school, I believe the disco, or catch her in the apartment courtyard and she should invite you.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Scratch that, I finally got it to fire... It's just apparently super ultra rare... And the wiki claims this leads to a scene in the hall, but if I follow her she confronts me and then walks off...? Did eating her out on the stairs go away?
Some events that fire when entering locations (such as stranger hook-ups) are quite low chance because if they weren't, they'd show up so much it'd be a bother.

The event hasn't gone away, you probably just don't have good enough relationship with her.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Also... I'm trying to get the 2nd Anushka event to come up where she invites you to eat her out (because you can't get an invite to her house before that I believe), but even hundreds of attempts in I can never get that one. Anushka is a cutie, so I don't want to miss out... But does it maybe require school to be in session? Scratch that, I finally got it to fire... It's just apparently super ultra rare... And the wiki claims this leads to a scene in the hall, but if I follow her she confronts me and then walks off...? Did eating her out on the stairs go away?
No it did not go away, some of the older content has been tweaked so it flows together a bit better now. The best way to do her content is become friends first and visit her apartment a few times and hangout, then it starts unlocking things. You use to be able to just jump into stuff, but now you have to be friends first.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
I personally don't work on the Meynolds so I am not sure exactly what you have to do to start that.
Sad... I can do other quests and let that sit there, but I think I'll give it a little bit in case anyone has ideas...

The cursed school boy starts with some of the worst stats in the game so you will actually be in worse off even if you start sooner to try and get you stats/skills up.
Well it's a custom start... I have a good idea now what starting stats should look like and I started from June so I can work up skills and stats. The hard part of that is only really getting to socialize at the dances on Friday & Saturday nights before school starts... And trying to not have 'sex' and piss off 'mom'. xD

Though I also am unlikely to be able to do Albina's questline with the Starlets... Mostly because I chose to start as a Gopnik. Mostly so I'd have an easier time getting 'seduced' by Anushka. I'm pretty sure she could tempt a straight man into 'gay' sex if she was part of it... xD

As for Anya there is a Anya/Roma 3some even if you are a virgin. So that won't block it, as I wrote that special scene. The only thing you have to do is mess around with Anya enough and spy on her and Roma a few times and I believe it should unlock it
Well that's good to know! I'm having a bit of trouble to get her to ask me if Roma can come over. As much as I inquire about him she tends to not ask... That's probably the part that's tripping me up right now...

As for Anushka you can have sex with her before going to her apartment but actually it is easier to do the other way. All you need to do to get a invite to her apartment is get your relationship up to 60 with her and then talk to her at school, I believe the disco, or catch her in the apartment courtyard and she should invite you.
Actually I got the invite at 51 with her... Though that may be courtyard specific as she's never invited me to her house from anywhere else... She may be my favorite because she reminds me of my ex-fiance... Hot AF? Check. Gets us involved in threesomes? Check. Likes to drink? Check. Averse to commitment? Definitely check.

Some events that fore when entering locations (such as stranger hook-ups) are quite low chance because if they weren't, they'd show up so much it'd be a bother.

The event hasn't gone away, you probably just don't have good enough relationship with her.
I can understand that (and what seems to be a cool down timer on any scenes firing off once you get one), but in over 200 times I get scenes with the guy who feeds the birds 3 times and a scene with her once.

As for relation with her... The wiki said the scene starts to fire at 30. I was doing it at 48... It feels weird that she gives you a come on and then goes 'nope!'.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
As for relation with her... The wiki said the scene starts to fire at 30. I was doing it at 48... It feels weird that she gives you a come on and then goes 'nope!'.
Huh...

Must be old info, I think? I definitely haven't gotten sex out of that event until at least like 60 relationship. Unless it's something like a % chance to occur once you hit 30.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
I have noticed a few other strange things... In my Gopnik run even wearing a fancy dress from a shop in town and dancing well at the disco seems to make my cool kid, nerd, and even jock relations drop... The individual members relations don't drop, it's purely the faction rating. Just in the summer before school I went from 'Tolerated' to 'Disliked' and I don't get why it went down... Now that school is on and I'm wearing an outfit that everyone except the nerds likes, this is rising... I've actually kinda planned for this run to be starting as a Gopnik and moving into Jocks having spent the entire summer working out and planning to join the Volleyball team... I'd join the cheerleaders, but I'm not sure I can raise Faction rating fast enough to get in...

Also Albina pre-school couldn't go above 20. She started at 30, dropped to 20, and even cheating couldn't bring her above it. Is she meant to have some sort of grudge against the Gopnik faction or is this a bug? With school active my outfit actually boosts her (slowly) each day. So she briefly goes up and then immediately drops to 20 by the next day. Though I had thought that maybe I could join the Starlets, but um... Having Modern Dance of 50 she calls me a druggy and won't give me the time of day. xD

Btw on that thought... Is there a way to 'cheat' faction rating...?

Huh...

Must be old info, I think? I definitely haven't gotten sex out of that event until at least like 60 relationship. Unless it's something like a % chance to occur once you hit 30.
Well I get the event, but she just leads me on and then walks off. Even now when we have slept together in her apartment a dozen times she still won't do anything with me during that event (at 58). It's just a bit strange. xD

Last edited:

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
Albina pre-school couldn't go above 20. She started at 30, dropped to 20, and even cheating couldn't bring her above it. Is she meant to have some sort of grudge against the Gopnik faction or is this a bug? With school active my outfit actually boosts her (slowly) each day. So she briefly goes up and then immediately drops to 20 by the next day. Though I had thought that maybe I could join the Starlets, but um... Having Modern Dance of 50 she calls me a druggy and won't give me the time of day. xD
Not a bug. As you guessed, she has a hatred for gopniks and, much like Christina, her RP will be reset every night if it goes above 20.
I intentionally done this both to add some nuance to her character and because I hate the idea of the player character being able to be friends with everyone, even people who shouldn't realistically like her.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sad... I can do other quests and let that sit there, but I think I'll give it a little bit in case anyone has ideas...
Bgk writes for Katja and Derryth for Vicky they both sometimes post on here, Derryth more so they may see your post and be able to better answer it, if the wiki and in game journal is not helping enough.

Well it's a custom start... I have a good idea now what starting stats should look like and I started from June so I can work up skills and stats. The hard part of that is only really getting to socialize at the dances on Friday & Saturday nights before school starts... And trying to not have 'sex' and piss off 'mom'. xD
Yeah summer is mostly for the Gad village start, there is not yet a ton to do in Pav over the summer yet.

Though I also am unlikely to be able to do Albina's questline with the Starlets... Mostly because I chose to start as a Gopnik.
She loathes gopniks so that alone will block you from it, you have to be a jock or I think a cool kid, but really only the jock dancer starts with high enough skills to manage to get good enough to do it with out cheating.

Mostly so I'd have an easier time getting 'seduced' by Anushka. I'm pretty sure she could tempt a straight man into 'gay' sex if she was part of it... xD
Anushka is one of the few school kids that doesn't care about social groups, though she is a little different at times based on your social group, but you are just as likely to be "seduced" by her regardless of your social standing.

Well that's good to know! I'm having a bit of trouble to get her to ask me if Roma can come over. As much as I inquire about him she tends to not ask... That's probably the part that's tripping me up right now...
Yeah you have to watch them a few times, I don't remember how many, so that would be my guess is you just need to do it a bit more.

Actually I got the invite at 51 with her... Though that may be courtyard specific as she's never invited me to her house from anywhere else... She may be my favorite because she reminds me of my ex-fiance... Hot AF? Check. Gets us involved in threesomes? Check. Likes to drink? Check. Averse to commitment? Definitely check.
Glad you enjoy her, she is one of my creations and I wrote most of her content, though Dr Cat helped with some, he did some of the mom, a little of the brothers and about half of the fathers content.

Anushka is very loosely based on/inspired by Chloe Price from Life is Strange... aka my avatar image.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have noticed a few other strange things... In my Gopnik run even wearing a fancy dress from a shop in town and dancing well at the disco seems to make my cool kid, nerd, and even jock relations drop... The individual members relations don't drop, it's purely the faction rating. Just in the summer before school I went from 'Tolerated' to 'Disliked' and I don't get why it went down... Now that school is on and I'm wearing an outfit that everyone except the nerds likes, this is rising... I've actually kinda planned for this run to be starting as a Gopnik and moving into Jocks having spent the entire summer working out and planning to join the Volleyball team... I'd join the cheerleaders, but I'm not sure I can raise Faction rating fast enough to get in...
For the disco it is also about makeup, if you dance naked, if the dress is TO revealing etc, there is a lot of things that can cause it to go up or down and there is no way to make everyone happy, that was a design choice.

[/QUOTE]Btw on that thought... Is there a way to 'cheat' faction rating...?
[/QUOTE]
Yes but I don't know what it is, one of the coders would have to say.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Btw new question... Is Nude modeling 'training' about lowering inhibition...? It feels I'm being told my inhibition is 'to high' at 61... Which is even stranger since I happened to pick up Exhibition level 3 (Getting drunk in the park with the Gopniks was useful for something)...

Not a bug. As you guessed, she has a hatred for gopniks and, much like Christina, her RP will be reset every night if it goes above 20.
I intentionally done this both to add some nuance to her character and because I hate the idea of the player character being able to be friends with everyone, even people who shouldn't realistically like her.
It is a bit weird as you don't get the character background pages for the students until school starts, but you can encounter her before that and you just go... um... ok...? But as she's key to the Starlets & Cheerleaders & both are early choices it's a bit sad that she's the hater who want give someone the chance to improve themselves.

Bgk writes for Katja and Derryth for Vicky they both sometimes post on here, Derryth more so they may see your post and be able to better answer it, if the wiki and in game journal is not helping enough.
I hope that might happen... I'm still very confused. But um Vicky doesn't get a quest journal entry, so the wiki is the only info I have... xD

Yeah summer is mostly for the Gad village start, there is not yet a ton to do in Pav over the summer yet.
I have done pretty well using stats between 35-45 across the board and training like nuts during summer to have Volleyball and Modern Dance up to 50. With nothing above a 10 of points in any skill. Well you actually can meet a few people: The cool kids and jocks at the beach if your lucky, Lariska to go shopping which was fun, The Gopniks regularly in the park, Lariska again outside the apartments, Ashunka events, then Friday and Saturday nights at the 'disco'... If I had managed to start Vicky's quest at the beach I could be mostly done with it before school started even. But it's a great time to build your character in a MtF or custom run...

She loathes gopniks so that alone will block you from it, you have to be a jock or I think a cool kid, but really only the jock dancer starts with high enough skills to manage to get good enough to do it with out cheating.
Well... My June start training summer method worked ok... Bu yeah, I only found out really the week before school that she abhors Gopniks... Kinda sad for Alt punk Gopniks like Ashunka...

Anushka is one of the few school kids that doesn't care about social groups, though she is a little different at times based on your social group, but you are just as likely to be "seduced" by her regardless of your social standing.
Hahaha... Yeah... My jock/Volleyball run MC and her got along very well... I wanted to play a bit of an edgy 'kid from the wrong side of the tracks' alt girl this run and that felt like Gopnik territory... Add a little redemption ark as I want to push to become a Jock... But with something having dropped my social rating with the other groups that's a very long term goal.

Glad you enjoy her, she is one of my creations and I wrote most of her content, though Dr Cat helped with some, he did some of the mom, a little of the brothers and about half of the fathers content.

Anushka is very loosely based on/inspired by Chloe Price from Life is Strange... aka my avatar image.
Well thank you for making her! Like I said... My ex-fiance is way way to much like her... I could tell you some stories from the ten years we were on again/off again starting from college... It's way to much for here though... xD

Yes but I don't know what it is, one of the coders would have to say.
If I had feedback on what was the issue to get what I want, it wouldn't be so bad... But um... I have no idea what's making it drop... It is a short little dress, but it's from one of the expensive shops in city and very good quality... So it's not like slutwear... xD

If I could at least put it back to where it was at the beginning of summer ratings-wise, then I wouldn't need quite so much work...

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Btw new question... Is Nude modeling 'training' about lowering inhibition...? It feels I'm being told my inhibition is 'to high' at 61... Which is even stranger since I happened to pick up Exhibition level 3 (Getting drunk in the park with the Gopniks was useful for something)...
I am not sure how the trait works with the score, I know modeling and stuff I think only uses the score so there might be edge cases where you can get all 3 levels of the trait but still not have a low enough stat to do nude modeling. Kevin or someone like that would have to confirm that.

It is a bit weird as you don't get the character background pages for the students until school starts, but you can encounter her before that and you just go... um... ok...? But as she's key to the Starlets & Cheerleaders & both are early choices it's a bit sad that she's the hater who want give someone the chance to improve themselves.

I have done pretty well using stats between 35-45 across the board and training like nuts during summer to have Volleyball and Modern Dance up to 50. With nothing above a 10 of points in any skill. Well you actually can meet a few people: The cool kids and jocks at the beach if your lucky, Lariska to go shopping which was fun, The Gopniks regularly in the park, Lariska again outside the apartments, Ashunka events, then Friday and Saturday nights at the 'disco'... If I had managed to start Vicky's quest at the beach I could be mostly done with it before school started even. But it's a great time to build your character in a MtF or custom run...

Well... My June start training summer method worked ok... Bu yeah, I only found out really the week before school that she abhors Gopniks... Kinda sad for Alt punk Gopniks like Ashunka...
Veng writes for her, some of her core personality is old original ETO stuff but he has tweaked it some, she has reasons for how she is, but she is likely the NPC that has a story arc that is hardest to do, because of the limited ways to do her story arcs.

Hahaha... Yeah... My jock/Volleyball run MC and her got along very well... I wanted to play a bit of an edgy 'kid from the wrong side of the tracks' alt girl this run and that felt like Gopnik territory... Add a little redemption ark as I want to push to become a Jock... But with something having dropped my social rating with the other groups that's a very long term goal.

Well thank you for making her! Like I said... My ex-fiance is way way to much like her... I could tell you some stories from the ten years we were on again/off again starting from college... It's way to much for here though... xD
There is a bit more than her wild side if you snoop in her room, go to the band practice and learn about her and Radomir's past, some of which you can only learn if you get a invite to his home and talk to him there.

If I had feedback on what was the issue to get what I want, it wouldn't be so bad... But um... I have no idea what's making it drop... It is a short little dress, but it's from one of the expensive shops in city and very good quality... So it's not like slutwear... xD
To slutty wear will make everyone dislike it but gopniks.

If I could at least put it back to where it was at the beginning of summer ratings-wise, then I wouldn't need quite so much work...
Derryth, Kevin or some of the others could tell you, I just don't really know the code, I just write for the game.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
The Starlets and cheerleaders are designed with a dancer start (or in the case of cheerleading, any jock or cool kid start) in mind since Albina is supposed to be an arrogant "rich bitch" who looks down on anyone who isn't on "her" level, both in terms of talent and social standing. I could maybe add something to the gopnik start options that states that she hates you all for some reason.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
I am not sure how the trait works with the score, I know modeling and stuff I think only uses the score so there might be edge cases where you can get all 3 levels of the trait but still not have a low enough stat to do nude modeling. Kevin or someone like that would have to confirm that.
Seems someone needs to add an extra If... Then to it. xD

There is a bit more than her wild side if you snoop in her room, go to the band practice and learn about her and Radomir's past, some of which you can only learn if you get a invite to his home and talk to him there.
I've avoided the guys... mostly... Because most want to fuck me and I'm still trying to 'make mom happy'. I also have to avoid all of Ashunka's tasty threesomes as well... I kinda want that huge modeling payout for loosing my virginity on camera... xD

To slutty wear will make everyone dislike it but gopniks.
I mean... It's a little black dress! It doesn't look like it's 'slutty'. I'd wear a dress like this... Or I would have when I was still under 30... xD
Little Black Dress.jpg

Also... New questions!

So I finally got to Magic 8 and I went to learn a spell... mmm.. reduce pain...? But it fails and I can't find it in the cheats either... Is it not currently in the game...? xD

Also I really want to learn Shower, Makeup, Cosmetica, & Glamour... Because who doesn't want to have a handy bathroom at all times...? But the wiki says I learn these at the Library randomly... Also if it's random are there other requirements? It would suck if I do it over and over trying to randomly get the spells, but I don't meet the requirements so I can never get them... xD

By the way... The Exhibitionist Blackmail scene was nuts! I seem to have accidentally triggered it and the text it suggested somehow one topless photo broke up 'mom's' marriage! xD

The Starlets and cheerleaders are designed with a dancer start (or in the case of cheerleading, any jock or cool kid start) in mind since Albina is supposed to be an arrogant "rich bitch" who looks down on anyone who isn't on "her" level, both in terms of talent and social standing. I could maybe add something to the gopnik start options that states that she hates you all for some reason.
Warnings are good! While I didn't really 'waste' any time getting dancing up (I need it for dancing at the disco anyways and the stats go along with Volleyball so no loss there either), I didn't really 'know' ahead of time she'd hate me and so I shouldn't bother with her content. xD

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know much about the magic stuff beyond I wrote the penis envy spell and the events where you can use it.

Beatoften

Aug 26, 2017
Three questions: does Breast Cream have a cap where it stops making them grow, and does nipple size eventually go back down after lactation stops? And how do you stop lactation the quickest?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is that even an option? How is that an option? Clothes stolen in Commercial District, stroll across town and into the disco like it's no big deal?
no... that was just me not paying attention... I meant to say dance drunk... not sure where naked came from.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
So... Some questions I wish the wiki or FAQ answered:

What are all the stat combos for all the skills?
Where are the various training options for different skills and stats?
What do the different types of Renown do?

I have no clue what goes into 'observation' for instance... Though I also have no clue what observation is used for... But how about Singing? Or any of the rest? The only ones I happen to know are Volleyball and Modern Dance.
I know about the guy who teaches guitar at the CC (and I'm guessing singing as well since I gain both?) and I know if your singing gets high enough you can sing in your room (and record music for I guess russian youtube?)... But A list of where all the trainers are would be really helpful at times...
In my current run I'm going through the model route, but I don't know if I should be worried if I become known as a glamour model... Is performer 22 -? Glamour 67 a good thing? Or a bad thing...? While renown does drop over time, It seems to spread and that renown seems to not go away very quickly...

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So... Some questions I wish the wiki or FAQ answered:

What are all the stat combos for all the skills?
Where are the various training options for different skills and stats?
These are pretty much all explained in the wiki. Just look for the "Skills" page and pick a skill. Some hyperlinks don't work (like Power Strikes), but you can find the page with the search function.

Attributes page shows you the same info for attributes. Keep in mind that training any skill will also increase the associated attributes a little bit (10% of earned skill XP, IIRC).

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes