Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
So... Doing my first real playthrough and as it was a quest I got almost immediately I have been trying for 'Katja' in my high school romance block (& her sister Vicky), at least after I seem to have totally messed up the sister route (Like Day 3 she invited me to a party and that seems to have totally ruined her route).

However... Both sisters are giving me issues as well. I've spent most of a month bumping them up into friend territory (~85-90ish). I can't get Katja's route to start though. If I get drunk at the 'disco' Sonia is the one who takes me home...

& Vicky I have followed around until her and her boy toy so much they just stopped showing up at all. She's never invited me anywhere though...

I'm not sure if any of this is related to how some of the 'cool kids' have never warmed up to me my overall 'rank' with the cool faction is 'tolerated', even though the girls are both over 85 with me, so I actually get told off if I talk to either at the Disco... Both the FAQ and wiki seem to be talking from older versions of the game and I'm not sure if something just changed and that's why I can't figure anything out...
Katja wont open up to you unless you have good grades, decent make up skills, little or no slut rep and decent attractiveness rating on top of the 60+ relationship requirements. Vicky I dont know much about other than going to the park and walking around until you see her and Vanya enough times for her to invite you somewhere. They should both have journal entries under quests section that could help.

Reactions: Edhinor

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Katja wont open up to you unless you have good grades, decent make up skills, little or no slut rep and decent attractiveness rating on top of the 60+ relationship requirements.
That's at least more concreate then what I started with... The wiki and FAQ just say 'get drunk at the disco'.

Attractiveness should be fine at 150-170 (& 7-8/10). I'm usually in the top 3 hottest girls in school. xD
And I have no 'slut rep' currently... Thankfully, since the tracking is a bit weird and thinks I've only slept with 1 woman and 12 guys...
Also my relationship with her is sitting at 100... I may have spent a lot of time talking with her at school even though she mostly ignored me. I'm actually surprised I'm only 'tolerated' by the cool kids as only Dimka, Andrew, Mefodiy are still at 30 with me. Everyone else is over 70. xD
Is 33 Makeup 'good'? I mean that's up near my highest skills currently...
My grades may be holding me back as they are all 3's (61-63)...

Vicky I dont know much about other than going to the park and walking around until you see her and Vanya enough times for her to invite you somewhere. They should both have journal entries under quests section that could help.
Eventually she finally popped off! One day leaving school she just dragged me to the cafe (not quite 'invite' of the wiki). Though the beach step I did accidentally. I went to get a tan on the beach and ran into them, no previous invite so I'm not sure how you'd know to go there. A bit awkward for me though as Aunt Luda's partner Olu had just go to town on me the day before and I was still sore from that. xD

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Is 33 Makeup 'good'? I mean that's up near my highest skills currently...
My grades may be holding me back as they are all 3's (61-63)...
Getting drunk at the disco used to be how it started but it got revamped.

Makeup skill needs to be 40+ and grade average needs to be 65+

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Getting drunk at the disco used to be how it started but it got revamped.

Makeup skill needs to be 40+ and grade average needs to be 65+
Man... 40+? Is there a good way to work on Makeup besides just putting on and taking off makeup...? If it helps I'll spend an entire day doing that... xD

I almost have the grades though... Almost... Since 'mom' won't even give me pocket money because of my grades, they've been quite a focus... Probably why the Nerd clique likes me...

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Man... 40+? Is there a good way to work on Makeup besides just putting on and taking off makeup...? If it helps I'll spend an entire day doing that... xD

I almost have the grades though... Almost... Since 'mom' won't even give me pocket money because of my grades, they've been quite a focus... Probably why the Nerd clique likes me...
As far as I know putting it on is the only way to earn xp for makeup.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
does anyone know the cause of the status effect of "You feel, that like, horrible today." with the B symbol?
Yeah, you got the Bimbo trait.

It also gives a significant penalty to intelligence.

IIRC you can go 2-3 days without using bimbo clothes+shoes+makeup without a significant mood penalty, but by the 3rd or 4th day your mood is going to be super bad.

Also, even if you put full bimbo gear on, the penalty only goes away the next day.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I think I found a bug.
When starting a new game, school girl start, standard or magic, if I choose full customization, body parameters aren't set properly. Whether I touch the appearance options or not, the band value (pcs_band) is set to zero and I can't change it either in game through the command line or with a save editor. :confused: The mental picture is kinda weird, having just boobs where her chest should be. :LOL:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
i am looking at creating a magical garden ye can tend, nae set in stone yet but it will be fer the mage path and currently looking at using it for alchemic and maybe other branches o' magic.

other stuff such as barbies or events need writers to produce the content tae be added tae the game. we get a lot o' suggestions but most writers are busy wi' their own content or real life so we need people tae step up and contribute wi' both the written text and images tae support it. ye dinna hae to be a coder or the next shakespeare as long as ye can get the general gist o' it intae writing the team can massage intae the game.
I just thought it would be nice to relax in your garden, maybe plant some flowers or trees. The BBQ would be just a cherry on top. :) A magic garden sounds nice too.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
So... Another quest I'm having a bit of an issue with... Lariska is in my quest list and it says to find her outside the apartment complex and the wiki says this is 14-16:00... But I've never seen her there or anywhere near there... So I'm left a bit stumped... I got it to work! Finally! But um another question... How is Christina's quest meant to start...? I mean for when you can pick how to handle her? I can't do anything with Lariska until then. If I talk to her she just tells me off and she rarely decides to pick on me in random scenes.

Oh! Btw when I tried to start Natalya Petrovna's questline it seemed to get mixed up when asked to call her 'mistress' at her house. If I click to call her that it jumps to the 2nd event where you strip for her. If you tell her you won't call her that it skips to the lingerie scene of the 2nd event. I did a bit of an experiment and found that i had to take the lingerie path or I was locked in to being her sub... The text feels very out of place if this is a change since the wiki page on it as the text before and after the question don't match.

Oh... And um are the Rex parties meant to continue in the current version? I went to the second one, but I can't seem to get it to repeat...

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How is Christina's quest meant to start...? I mean for when you can pick how to handle her? I can't do anything with Lariska until then. If I talk to her she just tells me off and she rarely decides to pick on me in random scenes.
You just gotta get enough of those random events, and consistently pick your reactions. Either stay quiet or stand up to her, don't do one at one event and another at different.

Once you've done that enough (5-6 times maybe?), quest log updates and then you go talk to her during a break and decide to either fight, submit or blackmail.

Blackmail is easiest and best. You just spot her after class the next day or something like that, and then you go blackmail her on the next break.

Oh... And um are the Rex parties meant to continue in the current version? I went to the second one, but I can't seem to get it to repeat...
I think they can get bugged if you skip a few, but basically you gotta get Anya to invite you to one, and then they happen every other Friday, IIRC, but don't talk to Anya monday-thursday and get yourself invited to the party, because that messes it up. Best to just show up outside the community center 16.00-18.00 and talk to Anya.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Looking at the latest dev build (dev_glife-31_07_2024_00_59_UTC-467c538cbe) - noticed there's now a progress bar for SKILLS. For example, Strength base/modified 45/45 progress 41 / 142 - so by completing the progress bar, you get an increase by 1 point?

A couple of things still bugging me:

All your initial Attribute stats (with the exception of Inhibition) and Skill stats lose 1 point over the first midnight. What's up with that?

Also. when Anya tells Sveta to go over to the Community Center so she can introduce her to Roma, why does it take two drinking sessions before Sveta gets introduced?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So... Another quest I'm having a bit of an issue with... Lariska is in my quest list and it says to find her outside the apartment complex and the wiki says this is 14-16:00... But I've never seen her there or anywhere near there... So I'm left a bit stumped... I got it to work! Finally! But um another question... How is Christina's quest meant to start...? I mean for when you can pick how to handle her? I can't do anything with Lariska until then. If I talk to her she just tells me off and she rarely decides to pick on me in random scenes.

Oh! Btw when I tried to start Natalya Petrovna's questline it seemed to get mixed up when asked to call her 'mistress' at her house. If I click to call her that it jumps to the 2nd event where you strip for her. If you tell her you won't call her that it skips to the lingerie scene of the 2nd event. I did a bit of an experiment and found that i had to take the lingerie path or I was locked in to being her sub... The text feels very out of place if this is a change since the wiki page on it as the text before and after the question don't match.

The Rex party revamp is still a wip

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
You just gotta get enough of those random events, and consistently pick your reactions. Either stay quiet or stand up to her, don't do one at one event and another at different.

Once you've done that enough (5-6 times maybe?), quest log updates and then you go talk to her during a break and decide to either fight, submit or blackmail.

Blackmail is easiest and best. You just spot her after class the next day or something like that, and then you go blackmail her on the next break.
Man... I've gone 2 weeks and she's never tired anything on me since day 1. But yeah, the plan has always been to stand up to her... I hate bullies. I just may be intimidating her... xD

Edit: I'm now at 24 days without her picking on me once... This may take a bit... xD

I think they can get bugged if you skip a few, but basically you gotta get Anya to invite you to one, and then they happen every other Friday, IIRC, but don't talk to Anya monday-thursday and get yourself invited to the party, because that messes it up. Best to just show up outside the community center 16.00-18.00 and talk to Anya.
Unless I'm trying to build Rex relations I only talk to her on Friday's... But I didn't know they were every other week... The first one was before class even started (I didn't quite expect sudden anal sex group sex!). I eventually got a second invite... I just haven't apparently made it to the right friday's since (or it got bugged because i missed the right ones...

The Rex party revamp is still a wip
While it was a bit rough, it was still fun... Even if I just repeat the various scenarios it should be fun! Though like I said above, it occurring before school even started was a bit strange. Maybe a sex party invite shouldn't come until she knows you have sex? xD

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Man... I've gone 2 weeks and she's never tired anything on me since day 1. But yeah, the plan has always been to stand up to her... I hate bullies. I just may be intimidating her... xD

Edit: I'm now at 24 days without her picking on me once... This may take a bit... xD
There's one event in the school locker room after gym class and another when you leave school. So maybe just save during gym class and scum it until at least one of them fires?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes