Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
These are pretty much all explained in the wiki. Just look for the "Skills" page and pick a skill. Some hyperlinks don't work (like Power Strikes), but you can find the page with the search function.

Attributes page shows you the same info for attributes. Keep in mind that training any skill will also increase the associated attributes a little bit (10% of earned skill XP, IIRC).

My first thought to that response is "What Skills page?", mostly because the places I'd expect to see such a page don't actually link to it... I'd expect it to be either in 'Useful Links', under the 'Game Mechanics' dropdown, or under the 'character creation' dropdown. It's in none of those. As you can see here... wiki.jpg
Only because you said there is a page did I search for it... To find multiple pages on the topic that don't seem to be linked from any of the main pages... You can't really expect people to search for a topic they hope exists...

Man... and the page for the modeling skill has stuff that really should be on the Aphrodite Photography page... Like what inhibition levels get what jobs... Also holy crap if the NPCs are beholden to the same stats Ashunka somehow has under 40 inhibition... xD

It also mentions you can get modeling xp each day by talking to the other girls... Man... I wish I would have known...

Last edited:

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Check the dev version o' the game that ye'll find on discord announcements, it has a nice wee breakdown o' all the stats now and supersedes the wiki. just make sure tae back up yer save or start a afresh. it updates whenever there is commits tae the repo or ye can roll yer own game if yer handy.

me and other members o' the team are looking tae make the game mair accessible tae the player instead o' confusing the crap oot o' them and been watching fit people hae havering on aboot.

My first thought to that response is "What Skills page?", mostly because the places I'd expect to see such a page don't actually link to it... I'd expect it to be either in 'Useful Links', under the 'Game Mechanics' dropdown, or under the 'character creation' dropdown. It's in none of those. As you can see here...
Only because you said there is a page did I search for it... To find multiple pages on the topic that don't seem to be linked from any of the main pages... You can't really expect people to search for a topic they hope exists...

Man... and the page for the modeling skill has stuff that really should be on the Aphrodite Photography page... Like what inhibition levels get what jobs... Also holy crap if the NPCs are beholden to the same stats Ashunka somehow has under 40 inhibition... xD

It also mentions you can get modeling xp each day by talking to the other girls... Man... I wish I would have known...

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Check the dev version o' the game that ye'll find on discord announcements, it has a nice wee breakdown o' all the stats now and supersedes the wiki. just make sure tae back up yer save or start a afresh. it updates whenever there is commits tae the repo or ye can roll yer own game if yer handy.

me and other members o' the team are looking tae make the game mair accessible tae the player instead o' confusing the crap oot o' them and been watching fit people hae havering on aboot.
Well you got me to join another discord... But um... I only see the dev image pack in the announcements...? Wow, I totally missed it as it was linked awhile back and I just didn't look far enough...

Also... Have the devs in general ever considered automating chunks of the wiki? Pulling things like stat formulas from the code automatically on regular intervals should be possible... Not my area, but I used to be a network admin and had people who could do things to pull our current formulas in our database into a wiki interface our customer service could use...

Last edited:

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Well you got me to join another discord... But um... I only see the dev image pack in the announcements...? Wow, I totally missed it as it was linked awhile back and I just didn't look far enough...

Also... Have the devs in general ever considered automating chunks of the wiki? Pulling things like stat formulas from the code automatically on regular intervals should be possible... Not my area, but I used to be a network admin and had people who could do things to pull our current formulas in our database into a wiki interface our customer service could use...
bounce tae the team, i hae nae idea o' that stuff.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Well I certainly went hardcore this playthrough... But... I may be on track to get invited to another group before the 18th... I also just barely made it to Volleyball 60 so I can join the team as well... Which may push me just enough with just over 2 weeks left...
Standings.jpg
Wish me luck! xD

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Well I certainly went hardcore this playthrough... But... I may be on track to get invited to another group before the 18th... I also just barely made it to Volleyball 60 so I can join the team as well... Which may push me just enough with just over 2 weeks left...
View attachment 3896769
Wish me luck! xD
I could be wrong, but they made switching cliques considerably harder, you're probably way more than 2 weeks away.

As a nerd, I had my jock standing higher than your gopnik standing, and still no invite.

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
I could be wrong, but they made switching cliques considerably harder, you're probably way more than 2 weeks away.

As a nerd, I had my jock standing higher than your gopnik standing, and still no invite.
My nerd keep getting invited by the populars and the gopnik and I'm like "bruh I've said no the last 4 times take a hint" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Thisguy01

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021

Well... I came really close (apparently) as the bar had clearly changed color and everything denoting it had moved to a new phase, but no on ever invited me (to either jocks or cool kids! Both were in that range)... I tried asking on the discord for a method to force it to offer a change (there has to be a flag that gets tripped after all), but no one seemed to want to answer (or they didn't know, but decided to comment anyway). I've set that game aside again until I figure it out. xD

So with my other female run stuck at Vicky's house, I decided I'd make a new one that starts earlier like my MtF run did... And man! Do I feel the lose of the MtF buff... Even turning on 'relaxed' it feels kinda painfully slow at times... xD

Though easy is like stupid stats mode... I turned that on and instantly jumped from 75 strength to 99... I had to reload from save to fix the weird stats... x.X

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
So a bit of modeling info... Inhibition will hard limit certain options as the Wiki suggests, but the values are all weird. Specifically from my notes:
Glamour need 55-65 Inhibition for most options.
Glamour/Exposed Breasts requires 50.
Nude/Limited Nude also requires 50.
Nude/Exposed Breasts requires 45.
You can do your first Nude/Full Exposure at 45 (though sometimes an event triggers that is considered 'Full Exposure' without any requirements)
You cannot repeat the Nude/Full Exposure until 40 (This is a bit of a guess as I'm told I'm 'reluctant' at 45).
I'll assume Erotic is the same or less, as my dancer run hasn't gotten low enough to do them at all. xD

Man... I pitty the person who wants to start as like a Good Girl with 90 Inhibition and become a model... Inhibition grind is a slog. My Dancer girl can wear the sluttiest of slut wear in the game without a second thought and needs to do all sorts of extreme things to push ever lower... All while avoiding penetrative sex... xD

Edit: Just as a test... I lowered my Inhibition artificially and even at 40 you won't do an Erotic shoot... So um... 35 or 30? xD

Completely different note... But I just had a weird thing happen... Went to Ashunka's and she was fucking a guy, so I'm like "Sweet threesome!" But... I get a new scene where the guy in question comes out as I go inside... I also have noticed that I can't get anal with the guys in the CC bathroom... Is there some requirement to have had a guy fuck your cute little ass before these unlock? I've taken a few strap-ons in the ass... So I'd figure that would unlock it to, but I guess not...?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So a bit of modeling info... Inhibition will hard limit certain options as the Wiki suggests, but the values are all weird. Specifically from my notes:
Glamour need 55-65 Inhibition for most options.
Glamour/Exposed Breasts requires 50.
Nude/Limited Nude also requires 50.
Nude/Exposed Breasts requires 45.
You can do your first Nude/Full Exposure at 45 (though sometimes an event triggers that is considered 'Full Exposure' without any requirements)
You cannot repeat the Nude/Full Exposure until 40 (This is a bit of a guess as I'm told I'm 'reluctant' at 45).
I'll assume Erotic is the same or less, as my dancer run hasn't gotten low enough to do them at all. xD

Man... I pitty the person who wants to start as like a Good Girl with 90 Inhibition and become a model... Inhibition grind is a slog. My Dancer girl can wear the sluttiest of slut wear in the game without a second thought and needs to do all sorts of extreme things to push ever lower... All while avoiding penetrative sex... xD

Edit: Just as a test... I lowered my Inhibition artificially and even at 40 you won't do an Erotic shoot... So um... 35 or 30? xD

Completely different note... But I just had a weird thing happen... Went to Ashunka's and she was fucking a guy, so I'm like "Sweet threesome!" But... I get a new scene where the guy in question comes out as I go inside... I also have noticed that I can't get anal with the guys in the CC bathroom... Is there some requirement to have had a guy fuck your cute little ass before these unlock? I've taken a few strap-ons in the ass... So I'd figure that would unlock it to, but I guess not...?
You can catch her with 3 different guys and you can depending on choices you make, all of the following can happen.
1) you catch him as he leaves
2) you spy on them while they have sex, which can lead to Anushka's brother Maksim catching you and then trying to blackmail you
3) go in and join them
4) go in and try to join them and be turned down, as each group has slightly different requirements to join.

as for the anal in the bathroom it depends on who you are doing it with. If it is random hookups aka generated NPC's then no because the person that wrote them doesn't like anal so he never writes anal sex scenes. Where as all the content I write tends to have anal sex as a option.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
You can catch her with 3 different guys and you can depending on choices you make, all of the following can happen.
1) you catch him as he leaves
2) you spy on them while they have sex, which can lead to Anushka's brother Maksim catching you and then trying to blackmail you
3) go in and join them
4) go in and try to join them and be turned down, as each group has slightly different requirements to join.
Huh, I had never seen an option besides going to her door and getting the choice to join or not (also never been refused!)... Sadly I can't actually go through with the threesomes as I'm still trying to finish a 'good girl' run and not piss off mom. And the adorable Anushka wants me to fuck all the guys if I join. xD

as for the anal in the bathroom it depends on who you are doing it with. If it is random hookups aka generated NPC's then no because the person that wrote them doesn't like anal so he never writes anal sex scenes. Where as all the content I write tends to have anal sex as a option.
I mean the gloryhole in the Community Center (CC). While usually you suck them off, there is an option to strip and get anal... Usually. I've used it for Anal (trying to get the trait) before, but I wasn't getting it as an option. I had the sister threesome with her boy toy and now I can do it... Seems there is definitely a flag that needs to be set. xD

Last edited:

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
So um... Quick question... But what is the 'flexibility trait' and how would one acquire it...?

Because I don't want to write a new post... The formula for modeling is so weird! It's Modeling (Z) = (Base modeling (W) * 3 / 2 + (End (X) + Agi (Y)) / 4) / 2
So your base modeling increased by 1.5+ the sum of End and Agi all quartered... and then everything is halved.. It's like an overly complex formula that it becomes hard to wrap your head around...

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The gloryhole not sure who wrote it or how old it is, I really know nothing about it personally.

As for Anushka there should be a option to just watch instead of walk into the room and try and join in. I will give you a hint you can learn a bit about her and the boys if you just perv out and watch them, as there is some talking during and post sex that you can overhear.

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
As for Anushka there should be a option to just watch instead of walk into the room and try and join in. I will give you a hint you can learn a bit about her and the boys if you just perv out and watch them, as there is some talking during and post sex that you can overhear.
Once I finally give in to all the sin and temptation and let someone claim her virginity I'll hunt down all the threesome scenes and make a point to watch them both ways. xD

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
how to have sex with anya?
i can't seem to get it to trigger. i followed the wiki's instructions, it's very vague and unclear, but regardless of what i did, it won't fire.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
how to have sex with anya?
i can't seem to get it to trigger. i followed the wiki's instructions, it's very vague and unclear, but regardless of what i did, it won't fire.
Which part can't you get to trigger?

I find the instructions in the wiki to be clear enough.

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
After talking to her at home about her boyfriend you can meet him by talking to Anya when she is at the community center.
did this, went to the party as well.

After this when you talk to her at home about her boyfriend you may be asked to not be at home for an hour the next day starting at 18:00.
this never happens. is this like one time, like the very first you talk to her about her bf, the next day if you don't make it, it's gone forever?

Should you be aroused enough you can peek on the couple and after repeating it often enough while you are aroused you can initiate sex with your sister after she has gone to sleep.
never been able to catch them having sex.

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
also, anyone here knows about the wlife mod?
i had some doubts.

In the phone related to the mod, under variables, you see various punishment variables, what do they mean? as in what are the different punishments and their triggers.

also how to get the homeless content, meaning how to be punished into servicing them

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes