T7792

Oct 5, 2019
how much preggo and incest content there is?
Preggo, not much at the moment. There is a person at the hotel that wants to fuck a pregnant prostitute (you can be that prostitute), and you can get knocked up by any of the guys that finish in the right place, but I don't think there is much dedicated content for it. If you tell mom that it is your brothers or your stepdads, you will get kicked out of the house.

On that note, incest. Your half brother, full sister and both real dad and stepfather are all fair game. There are a few interactions with all of them, but I think the brother has the most content.

There is/was (I don't know if it is still active) the Bro mod, that added a ton of (magic related) content for the brother, but I don't know if it works with the current build.

asdasasdas18

May 12, 2024
What is the current end of therapist event? I move to his hotel room and now I'm pregnant with his child. Is there more content left?

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I'm expecting to eventually live in a house with the guy at least. Divorced or not, therapists usually make good money.
Sure, if they have plenty of patients. Which might be tricky to maintain when you go full psycho-Pavlov on every girl that enters your office. Oh and it probably puts a damper on the profits when you don't charge the people you are treating :D

Joking aside, I am sorry to say that you are severely overestimating how much your average therapist is making.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sparrow_rose

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Therapist storyline will lead to a bad end, sure you will be living with him, and having his babies.. but Sveta will have no free will of her own, trapped in a fantasy within her own mind, where even the player can no longer decide her fate. The end hasn't been written yet, but his writer has been pretty honest about where the storyline leads. right now he is working on making escape clauses, last minute ways to escape full mind control.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Hey everyone. I talked to the fairy in the park and now I'm a succubus ? Is there a way to stop being one, if there isn't, is there a console command? My last back up takes me too far back

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Hey everyone. I talked to the fairy in the park and now I'm a succubus ? Is there a way to stop being one, if there isn't, is there a console command? My last back up takes me too far back
There is a succubus toggle in the cheat menu, under the Magic tab, at the very top

Reactions: MidaHanna

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
I want to know how to translate QSP game, I plan to translate it into Chinese
Mainly for translating the original Russian into English, but the same process could be used for other languages too.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The live in maid is fired by the male owner every time the next day
You have to clean the house and report to him in the evening (study) but not too late or he's gone to bed.
Its not great and the job there needs a bit of re-work to make it harder to miss him and get fired.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
My Sveta has finished school and can attend a preparatory lessons before university, though I don't have a quest for that, just figured it out myself by going to Uni island.
Question is - does it matter what degree you pursue? Teaching or nursing?
Thanks.

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes