Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
My Sveta has finished school and can attend a preparatory lessons before university, though I don't have a quest for that, just figured it out myself by going to Uni island.
Question is - does it matter what degree you pursue? Teaching or nursing?
Thanks.
as of right now, it doesn't really matter, but some storylines may require taking certain classes. So some NPCs may be unavailable while pursuing one degree or another.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have translated the text into Chinese, but I can't import it into the game, can anyone help me?
It looks like a number of file names and variables have also been translated it cannot be converted to a working QSP file

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
Where do you buy workout outfits?
And does loose mean it's easier to take off?
In St. Petersburg city center, Galeria Mall there is shop Danilovich Sporting Goods where You can buy sport clothes and shoes (You need both). They also sell coats, lingerie, swimsuits and training gear (jumping rope etc.)

"Loose" clothes mean you lost weight and clothes are loose on you. I think it gives them worse looks stat.
You can "fix" loose clothes If You have sewing skill and fabric or You can go to the tailor in Industrial Region.

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
In St. Petersburg city center, Galeria Mall there is shop Danilovich Sporting Goods where You can buy sport clothes and shoes (You need both). They also sell coats, lingerie, swimsuits and training gear (jumping rope etc.)

"Loose" clothes mean you lost weight and clothes are loose on you. I think it gives them worse looks stat.
You can "fix" loose clothes If You have sewing skill and fabric or You can go to the tailor in Industrial Region.
Does that apply to the clothes in G/M? On loose I mean

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Intresting, I do not have that on mine. I am using a Mac so maybe that is why I have a different cheat menu. I'll have to do some looking around to figure out the difference.
Thanks
attached is what I have. May I'm not far enough into the story yet. I just started this life.
you are not a succubus yet according to your screenshot..so there is nothing to remove.. I think that "Is Magical:" needs to be clicked a couple times if you are trying to toggle it on...

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
Do sports like football have any content? I know volleyball has an arc with the coach, and dancing too with the dance team, how about the others?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I think "loose" basically means that it can be worn throughout pregnancy. Not sure, not my fetish.

Dunno if they have attractiveness penalty, or just no bonus, which most clothes do have, even if a little.

Reactions: Klolita

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
i went to my grandmas with my parents and they said if i help theyll give me money but do you go back to your town when summer vacation is over?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
i went to my grandmas with my parents and they said if i help theyll give me money but do you go back to your town when summer vacation is over?
The 1st time you visit them they give you 3K, even if you don't stay with them.

IMO it's not worth staying there for the money, only if you're interested in the storylines/characters there.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Where do you buy workout outfits?
I think its fair to say that no one here knows what loose means here. :ROFLMAO:
It is for outfits that are baggy enough that you don't need to resize them to fit if you lose/gain a lot of weight. A "one size fits all" deal.

Reactions: Klolita

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
While we are talking about clothes, i have a question.
I've bought madly expensive dress in Mon Cheri with outstanding quality and it has 46 strength which means it will be worn out in 46 days of use.
Good thing that my Sveta has a good tailoring skill but stiil it's weird.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
While we are talking about clothes, i have a question.
I've bought madly expensive dress in Mon Cheri with outstanding quality and it has 46 strength which means it will be worn out in 46 days of use.
Good thing that my Sveta has a good tailoring skill but stiil it's weird.
Have you ever seen one of those expensive dresses in real life?

You breath *at* them too hard and they'll tear.

Also, not to nitpick, but I counted 0 questions there.

Reactions: qazwsx8911

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
My Sveta has finished school and can attend a preparatory lessons before university, though I don't have a quest for that, just figured it out myself by going to Uni island.
Question is - does it matter what degree you pursue? Teaching or nursing?
Thanks.
You only need to take the prep classes if your grades at Pav school was not good enough to just get in.

As Derryth said there is not much differences at the moment but obviously long run it will decided what post Uni job you can get. At the moment the only differences is, is what NPC's are in each class. So you will have difference chances to interact with different NPC's based on who is getting what degree as well. But you can find many of the Uni students in the elective classes, Uni cafe or the Coffee Hole off campus and still do their Uni content that way.

Reactions: qazwsx8911

Craigos1949

Feb 12, 2019
you are not a succubus yet according to your screenshot..so there is nothing to remove.. I think that "Is Magical:" needs to be clicked a couple times if you are trying to toggle it on...
Gotcha, I'll play around and get a few more weeks into her life and see what happens. I've been playing this game quite a few years now but never heve played much with the magical routes, so trying that route for a change.

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes