kira lane

Jun 26, 2020
I really love this game,
If possible can the devs add sex scene between the protagonist and the teachers,
also more scenes with Mikhail and Misha would be really appreciated

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I really love this game,
If possible can the devs add sex scene between the protagonist and the teachers,
also more scenes with Mikhail and Misha would be really appreciated
There is some sex scenes between Sveta and some of the teachers already, someday we will add more but right now the main priority is getting the Uni set up with content.

Reactions: kira lane

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I understand, I'm asking for those mods.
For legal reasons we can't be involved in it or host it or anything. You best bet is to go to the mod forums and ask in those forums for someone to PM it to you.

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
The valdimir guy you meet in the park called and said hell have a driver pick me up to go to his boat but where do i go to get that option?

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
ye can flash anywhere as long as it counter tae yer trait, if it goes up it counts till ye get an event which ye have tae complete. mall also sells skimpy clothing as does the red light fer me memory

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
ye can flash anywhere as long as it counter tae yer trait, if it goes up it counts till ye get an event which ye have tae complete. mall also sells skimpy clothing as does the red light fer me memory
I think I just kept flashing people until I reached level 3. No events. Or was it level 3 no underwear. :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes