May 4, 2023
For the therapist content does anyone know if the willpower costs of his commands when meeting in his hotel room ever increase like they do for the hypnotherapy sessions? I enjoy that this is one of the few times in a game where you can resist being hypnotized, but still get hypnotized anyways through repeated exposure. Makes it feel more believable to me than having to choose the "corrupted" choices in order to become corrupted.

Also, I know the therapy content seems to still be a worked in progress, but it would be interesting if after finding out you are not a virgin when they only person you've had sex with is the therapist (from having to get a check up for the referral for your mom) you could talk to your therapist about it. Seems like that would be something you would talk to a therapist about if you suddenly weren't a virgin but had no memory of having sex.

Also also, if you end up pregnant and have only had sex with the therapist there doesn't seem to be any way to tell him you are pregnant. Which feels weird since part of his thing is that he wants to knock you up. Might be something planned for the future but not implemented yet, but would be something I'd love to see.

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
Few more questions about University or i'd say city life in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also considering this change from the changelog.
- Exp calculation adjusted to slow gains
What does it mean?
I mean I noticed that gaining skill and attribute points became much slower, is that it?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Few more questions about University or i'd say city life in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also considering this change from the changelog.
- Exp calculation adjusted to slow gains
What does it mean?
I mean I noticed that gaining skill and attribute points became much slower, is that it?
Thanks.

Only Tamara I can think of is Katja and Vicky's mom who I think you can see in the city but not sure.
Dima works at the burger place and I think you can only meet him if you work there
Eugene works at the BBQ place in the industrial area
Martin is owner/bartender at one of the bars I forget which one.
Lazar only has a few small scenes mostly you can only interact with him as part of Katja's Uni story
Dimka you can meet at a few places around the Uni and the coffee hole coffee shop.
The rest have not been added yet, there writers have not gotten to it yetl

XP was originally set so you could max all of your stats and skills in less than a year. right now there is content that goes out to 3 years and the game is planned to go out to 8 years. So the xp gain was slowed way down for that reason, since others wise if you could max all your stats in less than a year and then play for 7+ with all max stats/skills what would be the point in even having them.

Reactions: qazwsx8911

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Also also, if you end up pregnant and have only had sex with the therapist there doesn't seem to be any way to tell him you are pregnant. Which feels weird since part of his thing is that he wants to knock you up. Might be something planned for the future but not implemented yet, but would be something I'd love to see.
You can but must be showing, he remarks on it and asks if it's his. Nothing post-preg tho.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
In the recent dev builds, Coco Outfit №108 is now being classified as Normal Office Dress - is that correct? It's a blouse and shorts set.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Same thing has happened to me if using the right click and drag "extract here" option for 7zip to extract from dowload location and directly into the game folder. It's a massive archive and it seems like the unpacking can choke on its own tongue if it has to both unpack and move the files. I don't have any issues when unpacking the file in its current directory and then moving the files afterwards.

Could also be some weirdness that is exclusive to my machine, but figured I'd share so you can at least test it.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
does natasha's mother has any event?Also is contact list limited to 3?
There's an event in her bedroom where you use her wand, and she spots you and shows you how it's done. Not a very high chance. There's some other minor stuff.

Contact list is limited to 3 random NPCs yes, AFAIK. It's possible to get a 4th icon in there, but it doesn't work properly. Other than that you may have a phone number from a story NPC like Feofan (to arrange game nights).

Reactions: orcagaming

netuttki

May 10, 2018
is there any consequence of cheating ?
Not really, apart from maybe breaking something - although I don't think there are a lot of things that can break things, maybe pregnancy related things - or missing out on some event because you set some value that makes it not trigger.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
dev_glife-12_08_2024_20_59_UTC-a230e227a5

This new price scheme for the Havana Fitness Center doesn't make sense, shouldn't more lessons get a better discount?

1,500 ₽ for 10 lessons --> 150 per lesson
2,250 for 20 lessons --> best value: 112.5 per lesson
7,500 for 50 lessons --> 150 per lesson
15,000 for 100 lessons
22,250 for 200 lessons --> best value: 112.5 per lesson
75,000 for 500 lessons
Cost of living crisis.
Looking at some real life "bulk discounts" be happy it's not more expensive :D

netuttki

May 10, 2018
if you are still around, i had another doubt, is the prison event one time? cause it states it's a weekly thing, one shift in the prison, but i don't see the option to do so, i got it the very first time, but it's doesn't pop up afterwards.
You can do the prison event once while Volya drives you around, and in theory you could do it more than once (your phone even says so), but the status check is set incorrectly, and there is no way to get to the prison after you become "independent".

I can make the change to let you go to the prison once a week while Volya drives you around.

To do it after you go independent needs me to add the prison to the bus - so it can take you to the prison or the gas station - but it also needs a scene for arriving and leaving with bus.
That takes longer.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
How much content there is at the moment for the music career? According to the Wiki, you can only have gigs at this one Café, but Not Sure how up to date the site is
Not a lot, have some in the drawer and started to put them in the code - last 3 years were an absolute shitshow and couldn't really work on this as much as I wanted to.
So right now you have:
- busking on the street
- streaming music
- a single stub gig at the café.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is there any consequence of cheating ?
Not really, some cheats like the time cheat can break things. Mostly the worst you will see is logic errors. What I mean by that you cheat yourself to the perfect 10 in looks and max stats but people don't treat you like you are perfect, because the game is mostly based on the idea you don't cheat. So you will sometimes run into events where NPC's might not treat you or react to you how you think they should etc.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Not really, apart from maybe breaking something - although I don't think there are a lot of things that can break things, maybe pregnancy related things - or missing out on some event because you set some value that makes it not trigger.
lol, no i was not asking about that, I was asking if there is any event related to cheating in relationship? if u cheat on u r girlfriend/boyfriend, will they find out? or if there are any event related to that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not a lot, have some in the drawer and started to put them in the code - last 3 years were an absolute shitshow and couldn't really work on this as much as I wanted to.
So right now you have:
- busking on the street
- streaming music
- a single stub gig at the café.
Of course soonish, netuttki here will be adding a music elective class to the uni and working on a music career with my help, as one of the branches of that will be to join the gopnik band and make a career out of it.

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes