Jieigh

May 26, 2020
You have to go to the school party first and stay for the whole thing. at the end he makes a invite.
I get it but after that? Where do I go to his party from? (i.e Pavlovski residential area, the lake...?)
Nvm, I thought it was on the same day, it's on the next

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I made a post a few pages back with a list of content that I know of that was being worked on and how far along it was as far as I knew.
Thanks, found it: https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-life-v0-9-3-1-community-project.411/post-14470359

Another question, since I probably never reached that state of the game and I don't find the relative info: how many NPCs can become Sveta's boyfriend and what effect those it have in game? I ask cause I just read the changelog about Artem.

TY

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Was playing around with a new AI generator and came up with these, using just prompts:

Анушка Константинова v2.0
Anushka Konstantinova_Анушка Константинова v2.0.jpg

Татьяна
npc_tatiana1.jpg npc_tatiana2.jpg

The quick generator version doesn't work too well on hands - did some cleanup in FaceApp & Photoshop, although it does much better at the more detailed (albeit restricted and limitted use) tier. Good enough for creating portraits and such.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Was playing around with a new AI generator and came up with these, using just prompts:

Анушка Константинова v2.0

Татьяна

The quick generator version doesn't work too well on hands - did some cleanup in FaceApp & Photoshop, although it does much better at the more detailed (albeit restricted and limitted use) tier. Good enough for creating portraits and such.
the first is passable, but the rest are too ai looking. there is a move within game for ai images for either optional content or for magic which is currently introducing slowly into the game which you can see on our discord. everything else has to be real imagery or videos. as to ai gen, the flux model is the best for hands, but it brings even high end systems to its knees. nush is based on named person, as is most of the storyline characters. i have recently changed out one magic due to concerns which you will see next release.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
the first is passable, but the rest are too ai looking. there is a move within game for ai images for either optional content or for magic which is currently introducing slowly into the game which you can see on our discord. everything else has to be real imagery or videos. as to ai gen, the flux model is the best for hands, but it brings even high end systems to its knees. nush is based on named person, as is most of the storyline characters. i have recently changed out one magic due to concerns which you will see next release.
I'm running Flux Pro AI on an iPad Air 5th gen. These were generated on the unlimited free Flux Schnell tier which is shit on hands, but the iPad can at least handle the Flux-Dev tier as well (and the hand generation is much better). Still on the fence about commiting to a monthly subscription of the current $9.00 for 300 credits which the equivalent of 75 Flux-Pro tier images generated.

Yes, the Nush model is based on Veruca James. Example of Flux-Dev tier:
Anushka Konstantinova_Анушка Константинова v2.1.jpg

Last edited:

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
I'm running Flux Pro AI on an iPad Air 5th gen. These were generated on the unlimited free Flux Schnell tier which is shit on hands, but the iPad can at least handle the Flux-Dev tier as well (and the hand generation is much better). Still on the fence about commiting to a monthly subscription of the current $9.00 for 300 credits which the equivalent of 75 Flux-Pro tier images generated.

Yes, the Nush model is based on Veruca James.
flux dev locally hosted for later inclusion in the game:

1724587459275.png

Reactions: yoyodyne

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks, found it: https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-life-v0-9-3-1-community-project.411/post-14470359

Another question, since I probably never reached that state of the game and I don't find the relative info: how many NPCs can become Sveta's boyfriend and what effect those it have in game? I ask cause I just read the changelog about Artem.

TY
Niko, Dimka, Artem, Fedor, Vitek, Igor, I think that is it. As for what effect it depends on their story arcs, some are happy stories and some are not.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Niko, Dimka, Artem, Fedor, Vitek, Igor, I think that is it. As for what effect it depends on their story arcs, some are happy stories and some are not.
lol, Igor,he is more like g.f,Fedor seems like the only good b.f, though Artem is still unknown to me.

ZergistRush

Formerly 'erroticx'
Apr 5, 2017
I use to play the shit out of this game. It's been since like 2016 or 17 since I last played. I bet a lot of stuff and paths have been fleshed out since then.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I use to play the shit out of this game. It's been since like 2016 or 17 since I last played. I bet a lot of stuff and paths have been fleshed out since then.
if you have not played since then, you will likely find it is a almost completely different game. Since that is when GL very first started to be more than just a translation project. Much has changed with many more NPC's and story arcs added.

May 4, 2023
Something I've noticed, and I'll admit I'm just being super nitpicky about it, but if you choose the Outcast-Good Girl background it mentions in the background that you attend church regularly. But even with that background if you go to services on Sunday and run into your mom there she still says something along the lines of "It's been a while since you've been to service so I'll talk you through what to do."

I totally get why you wouldn't want to write code to adjust dialogue for such a small encounter that would only really apply if you happened to pick one background out of the like dozen or more choices. But I definitely notice each time cause it breaks my immersion. T.T Not expecting it to change, just felt the need to get it off my chest.

Keep up the great work on a great game.

Reactions: maankamara
May 4, 2023
Can someone explain to me how sweating works in this game? I really want to play without cheats enabled, but I find myself constantly feeling the need to turn "Never Sweat" on.
Like, I shower and then put on deodorant. Walk to the train station and work there for two hours (just normal work, nothing sexual happening) and I'm already starting to sweat. Then I go to the barber shop and work there for an hour and I'm already starting to smell a little?
I feel like in real life if you shower and use deodorant you shouldn't be needing to shower again a few hours later. I understand if you like exercised, especially if it was a more intensive exercise, needing to shower afterwards. But as it is right now, the sweat system in the game feels too harsh to me, unless it's something I'm doing wrong like some of my attributes or skills are too low so it's making me have to work harder and thus sweat easier.

Forsaken7272

Jan 5, 2021
Hi just started playing this game. I wanted fill sports water bottle up as it is always empty but there doesn't seem to be an option for me to do so? Wiki is broad but it's hard to navigate properly

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Hi just started playing this game. I wanted fill sports water bottle up as it is always empty but there doesn't seem to be an option for me to do so? Wiki is broad but it's hard to navigate properly
Where do you live, and do you have a bag equipped?

Can't fill a bottle if you can't carry it with you.

To fill it, there should be an option in the kitchen at Pavlovsk home at the very least, some drinking fountains and so on.

Make sure your bottom bar is tall enough that you actually see all the options properly.

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes