Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How can I skip it? Where's the actual game and image?
You'll want to go to Settings and Show/Hide.

Turn on Main Desc and Additional desc at least.

Or maybe start with the Quest --> Open game and choose the Girl Life .qsp file if you haven't already.

Reactions: N0nsens3

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Found a possible bug:
Heres the scenario....
Started game as Gopnic (not a virgin) , and after Gyn ref , mother grabed MC , and gone with her naked to gyno (was in bathroom going to room)
Then i went to Guduk to grandma/grandpa still naked , but instead went to forest.
Got lost in forest And when dondering and finding path out , sometime game locked itself , unnable to do anything.

The problem was that MC sometimes found this:

if foresteventrand = 3: minut += 35 & gt 'gad_meadow', 'start'

Which causet the game to lock out , is that just my problem or an oversight in code?

Changed foresteventrand = rand(1,3) to foresteventrand = rand(1,2) , and works just fine , so its only the meadow

Oh and magic enabled if that plays a role .
Actualy that could be it , because as mage u find the medow as a three circle not a meadow.
So it could affect other events which point to meadow instead of three circle.

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
download

0.9.3 Core Image Pack
Girl_Life_0.9.3.1.qsp
0.9.3 Core Sound Pack
new folder = put all 3 unziped
QuestSoftPlayer = download run ,exe click quest top left open game , look for Girl_Life_0.9.3.1.qsp

under gameplay settings , display change background color
click game to save

under settings show/hide turn on additional desc also.

after intro
in the right hand window, above arousal toggle texts ... scroll to bottom

Last edited:

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
You could join out discord and then ask to join the wiki team to keep it updated.

Also some of the stuff you said is out of date. Such as the office job no long does that, Artem and Petka no longer do that etc.
Please dear dev, please tell me that these type of sextoy fetish content will return :cry::cry:

Ruax

May 8, 2019
I reinstalled my Windows and demolished all my old saves, so for those who don't mind, share your saves with different triggers and situations, otherwise they are too lazy to pass some experiments in the same Pavlovo or the City again. Thank you in advance

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Please dear dev, please tell me that these type of sextoy fetish content will return :cry::cry:
There will be other stuff in the office.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Artem will never do that, it just didn't fit his personality to basically turn into Dimka just because he found out Sveta didn't tell him the whole truth. It just made no sense.

We have other NPC's that are that way. Dimka, Niko, Kendra to name just a few.

LackOfLogic

Oct 21, 2019
Maybe it was asked already but I can't find it on wiki. After beating Christina how do you trigger the Chistina's Revange event?

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
I can't manage to trigger the confront Rolan over stealing panties event. Checked wiki and it says it should be after 5+ panties, I'm at 9 now and still don't get the option to confront him. Do I need something else?

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
We have other NPC's that are that way. Dimka, Niko, Kendra to name just a few.
Ikr but even Niko content is like too gentle for my taste... was looking forward to the stuff similar to city Gopniks (with more scenes of course) :oops:

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Tried the highway hotel?
You mean the abduction one at gas station or the drunk bar one? Either way, it's actually a bit off the character when my Sveta was still treated as some random bimbo girl when she's already the most famous whore around town :p

Vax072

Mar 10, 2019
You mean the abduction one at gas station or the drunk bar one? Either way, it's actually a bit off the character when my Sveta was still treated as some random bimbo girl when she's already the most famous whore around town :p
The one starting drunk at the bar, indeed. Both pathways are well done.
The Niko story isn't really vanilla neither :)

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
The one starting drunk at the bar, indeed. Both pathways are well done.
The Niko story isn't really vanilla neither :)
Personally what I feel the best are the scenes with apt hallway smoking guys. It's this kind of "taste" of plays that I was looking for in the game.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I brought this up before but the current dev iterations have this outfit classified as a business outfit:

108.jpg

Why?

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Sveta#1.jpg

Took only 8 months no problem. I have to agree that skill progression in dancing is ridiculously slow. Regardless of the plans to have 8 years of game time. It doesn't make it more realistic to prolong the evolution of skills to extend over the entirety of potential game time - on the contrary. With daily practice, with a dancer start, Sveta should reach at least 70 dance skill within a year. She would be retired before reaching peak skill with this pace. I'm sorry, but it makes absolutely no sense to see no result of progression after a year of daily practice. Please, reconsider this nerf.

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
how do I see this event:

• Experimental trials pharmacy (with some links to therapist storyline) added by anjuna
?

egib

Apr 21, 2017
what is "Sonia post-fall expansion from Nutluck and Sonia variable migration coded by Awesome'" in reference to?

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes