eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
The option to disable random NPCs advances is no longer an option under Recurrent. Is this option no longer available or has it been put somewhere else less obvious? Thanks.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
where can I access the ballet?
dancer start, first week o' june and ye get a letter in the parents kitchen. there is still only a week done but i have added a few new bits tae the accommodation as quality of life and balance testing. read the journal there is comprenhesive quest notes there fer you tae read. speakin' o' the journal that will get overhauled fer next release tae make things easier tae use and find things.

there is also ballet and yoga lessons in ballet secrets for anyone else.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

human94

Jul 15, 2018
dancer start, first week o' june and ye get a letter in the parents kitchen. there is still only a week done but i have added a few new bits tae the accommodation as quality of life and balance testing. read the journal there is comprenhesive quest notes there fer you tae read. speakin' o' the journal that will get overhauled fer next release tae make things easier tae use and find things.

Interesting. In my previous attemp with ballet something went wrong and in Pushkin always was same answer then I tried ring on the door...Okey. Let's check again with this update

Strapon scene with Artem and Igor in Pavlovsk? Or this content in city? Now I even don't remember answer from dev that worked on this part because it was several months ago...

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020

there is noting in the parents kitchen besides the newspaper

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
there is noting in the parents kitchen besides the newspaper
from the 6th june onwards in the kitchen at breakfast, in the actions window there will be an option. click it, and refer to the journal. i will be adding extensive quest notes, this does work as it was heavily play tested for balancing during dev cycle before i fell ill. ballet is designed to organically flow as much as possible without much player interaction for good or bad with the relevant character arcs.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GirlLife-0.9.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 27, 2017
Update 0.9.3 to 0.9.4 Image Pack.zip

did not work for me
all images in that folder went failed icon
tryed updating everything
currently downloading the 3gb full image pack to see if that makes a diff

edit full image pack workes

Last edited:

Ruax

May 8, 2019
And the storyline of Sonya, in general, is it written up to what point now? Otherwise, I only got to the standard moment with the disco and the fact that it becomes an outcast. And I didn't know how to proceed.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Do you have to unlock it somehow? I see the clinic and the pharmacy in the city residential area, but I don't see anything about experimental treatments.

View attachment 4129639

View attachment 4129636 View attachment 4129637
You need to read the newspaper (in the kitchen in the schoolgirl start). You will find a story about it.
No QSP player included?
You will find everything you need to play the game . (you may need to register on the forum, not 100% sure...)

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes