Lurk_Morrison

Jun 22, 2019
Unofficial Girl Life v0.9.4 "(Almost) All-in-One" Pack
Uploaded OCT 14 2024

Google Drive
MEGA

This pack includes:
  • Girl Life (0.9.4).qsp (UP-TO-DATE as of October 13, 2024)
  • Girl Life 0.9.4 Image Pack (Optimized) (UP-TO-DATE as of October 13, 2024)
  • Girl Life 0.9.4 Sound Pack (UP-TO-DATE as of October 13, 2024)
  • Sonnix QSP Player 1.9.0 (the current recommended player) -- WINDOWS 64-BIT ONLY
    • If you are using Windows 32-bit or Mac systems, grab the appropriate player from >> here <<.
This pack DOES NOT include:
  • Optional Hair Color Pack
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated AIO for 0.9.4.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Because it would require a complete rework of every sex scene, the closest you will see is in the magic side of the game there is a spell called penis envy which will turn a strapon real for a short period of time aka for the length of the scene. Because magic in the game works similar to Mage the NPC's minds become clouded by the magic so just believe it was a very ultra real feeling/looking dildo. But you will not be able to knock NPC's up.
1728958381571.png

captainnegative

Aug 31, 2020
This looks like a big update, happy to hear about the strip club overhaul and the consolidation of the bf stuff, but especially, especially, especially happy for the universal wait option. Maybe I just want to laze around on my sofa, after all, or wait exactly three minutes for breakfast to finish, and going from room to room like a chastised puppy feels silly

Reactions: Edhinor

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
here is the code:

if $loc = 'kuhrPar' and $start_type['cat'] = 'dancer':
if locat['Mother'] = 4 and mod_ballet['letter'] < 1 and daystart <= 167:

so in kitchen, when yer ma is in the kitchen wi' ye an' fae the monday o' the second week o' game start. it is nae designed to be force started, turn up tae the kitchen in the morning an' ye will see the choice,
Speaking of ballet...
Still seems fairly buggy for me. When first getting there on Sunday evening, it prompts you to drop your stuff into your room, then meet your classmates. All good so far. Once getting to the communal room, there are a bunch of broken image tags representing all the girls, none of whom have names. This applies to the instructors, too (whenever anyone is being referenced to by name, it's left blank).

Anyway, after talking to all the other girls, there's no other option but to leave the room. So I do. Once in the hallway, there's an event with Bronya finding you "running late in your morning preparations" (even though it's still the night of the first day). If you click the top option Go to School, it transitions you into the first class session, but breaks immediately afterward. I assume because the rest of the classes aren't meant to be taken this late in the day. So, ignoring this option, I go to my room, waste the rest of the day and sleep.

I've only played through the first 3 days or so of the ballet school after this, but every day after the final class is over, the same prompt of Bronya saying you're late for class happens, even though it's already 5:30 in the evening. Looks like it can safely be ignored, but it's still odd that it keeps happening. Also, because of this event popping up, I am unable to leave the school at any point once the day's classes are done, which I remember being able to do in previous versions.

So to recap:
broken image tags
no names
'late for class' after last class is over for the day

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
On the development thread for this current version there was a comment that one of the writers/coders was working on integrating parts of Bromod into the game. Reading the changelog I don't think much went into the final version, but it may still be in the pipeline.
It was also mentioned on the Discord, but not confirmed by the person supposed to do the integration, so....

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
You need to read the newspaper (in the kitchen in the schoolgirl start). You will find a story about it.

You will find everything you need to play the game . (you may need to register on the forum, not 100% sure...)

which of these treatment are related to the therapist and how:

Enhancement pill

Breast Cream

Hair Extension Shampoo

Aphrodisiac pills

Butt Injection

Fertility treatment

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Is there a way to generate / create an NPC?
Maybe with appropriate coding skills by writing your own mod. Otherwise best you can do is to replace the pictures of an existing NPC into something else. Just make sure that the new pictures are of the same format, same name and in the same folder.

kuroSekei

Feb 20, 2021
hi can someone help me for rex? every time i join him in his car i cant go far with him the game force me to stop him and tell me to text him so i did text him until event "photo_9" then he send me a dick pick for the first time and then nothing ... the game still force me to stop him in the car and i cant send him text anymore after the car event =/ it's a bug or the rex story end here?

edit : nevermind i found rex folder and seem like it's just the end of his content :( i tough he was a special npc that we can romance or something like that but seem like not :(

Last edited:

ayylmao1313

Dec 1, 2022
forgive my ignorance, but how hard it is if the dev wants to convert the game from QSP to normal HTML engine? (? i dont know what it's called, like Twine?)

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
forgive my ignorance, but how hard it is if the dev wants to convert the game from QSP to normal HTML engine? (? i dont know what it's called, like Twine?)
Afaik its not too hard, but very time consuming. Afaik devs have actually been considering it, but you end up in situation like with World of Warcraft and other MMOs that try to compete with it. When some game i can't remember was in development, it was overall better game than WoW, but by the time it was released it was inferior because WoW had kept development all that time.

So while converting it to HTML has big benefits, it may be better use of time to just spend that time on developing QSP version.

However as i got new monitor with bigger resolution, i have actually had some crashes with QSP that never happened before - idk if QSP just can't handle big resolutions as well and runs into issues. Someone said that 64 bit OS already causes issues with QSP since it was developed for 32 bit, and more demanding the game more likely there are to be some issues. So perhaps one day its necessary to move to HTML.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Afaik its not too hard, but very time consuming. Afaik devs have actually been considering it, but you end up in situation like with World of Warcraft and other MMOs that try to compete with it. When some game i can't remember was in development, it was overall better game than WoW, but by the time it was released it was inferior because WoW had kept development all that time.

So while converting it to HTML has big benefits, it may be better use of time to just spend that time on developing QSP version.

However as i got new monitor with bigger resolution, i have actually had some crashes with QSP that never happened before - idk if QSP just can't handle big resolutions as well and runs into issues. Someone said that 64 bit OS already causes issues with QSP since it was developed for 32 bit, and more demanding the game more likely there are to be some issues. So perhaps one day its necessary to move to HTML.
I have a 32 inch 1440p gaming monitor I play on and I have never had a crashing issue with qsp.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Speaking of ballet...
Still seems fairly buggy for me. When first getting there on Sunday evening, it prompts you to drop your stuff into your room, then meet your classmates. All good so far. Once getting to the communal room, there are a bunch of broken image tags representing all the girls, none of whom have names. This applies to the instructors, too (whenever anyone is being referenced to by name, it's left blank).

Anyway, after talking to all the other girls, there's no other option but to leave the room. So I do. Once in the hallway, there's an event with Bronya finding you "running late in your morning preparations" (even though it's still the night of the first day). If you click the top option Go to School, it transitions you into the first class session, but breaks immediately afterward. I assume because the rest of the classes aren't meant to be taken this late in the day. So, ignoring this option, I go to my room, waste the rest of the day and sleep.

I've only played through the first 3 days or so of the ballet school after this, but every day after the final class is over, the same prompt of Bronya saying you're late for class happens, even though it's already 5:30 in the evening. Looks like it can safely be ignored, but it's still odd that it keeps happening. Also, because of this event popping up, I am unable to leave the school at any point once the day's classes are done, which I remember being able to do in previous versions.

So to recap:
broken image tags
no names
'late for class' after last class is over for the day
bounce me a save o' far ye are at. this was working as of a few weeks back so need tae see fit yer doing. as this was heavily play tested through out dev wi' other players an' i hae been too ill the last month tae even do coding.

as tae broken images ensure ye hae .9.4 image pack installed there was a bunch o' new media added.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
there is a sugarcube and discuss forum over on the discord fer the gl port an' far it is

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes