HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Like said Akkarin69, it's a no.
The easy way is to create a mod.
If someone got a link for an (easy) tutorial, am up, thx. (have understand nothing about it on the wiki ^^).
pop over tae discord mod forum, people will help ye there better than here most o' the devs dinna bother with this forum and i rarely post now

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
which of these treatment are related to the therapist and how:

Enhancement pill

Breast Cream

Hair Extension Shampoo

Aphrodisiac pills

Butt Injection

Fertility treatment
Haven't played the therapist arc... I used to like it but now that it lowers your willpower and forces you on quite a few things I doubt I will touch it.
Having said that, I can see that the breast cream is something the therapist tells you to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that, there are not any further events related to the other treatments that I can see.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
How does the therapist chain resolve at the end?
I know I am pregnant, even though I don't yet realize he is the father. The weekly visits to the clinic and the motel are still the same events.
My mother is aware that I am pregnant.

Aug 2, 2017
I know I am pregnant, even though I don't yet realize he is the father. The weekly visits to the clinic and the motel are still the same events.
You may be stalled out due to breast size. Try making them larger via breast cream or cheat menu.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I don't get how to start the Ballet path. I (tried) entered the codes given (ty) in the console but don't get the Mother prompt on morning of June 6th. Do I need to register for the Dance courses first? Are there any pre-requisites? Need help!

tom54321

May 6, 2020
I'm getting a QSP (freezing) error happening. I'm going down the therapist path and at the part where I'm signing the marriage papers but once I click "continue" to move in and tell my parents the QSP just freezes and goes into infinite loading

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Long time I've played this, but now I'm a bit confused. How do you buy the tickets to go through train? I only have the bus option to Gakudino. Or maybe it is a mod I used before, and I wasn't aware that it changed this?

I just find it weird because even the event of the wallet (where you can steal) is still there, hence the confusion. I don't find anything to travel to the main city.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Long time I've played this, but now I'm a bit confused. How do you buy the tickets to go through train? I only have the bus option to Gakudino. Or maybe it is a mod I used before, and I wasn't aware that it changed this?
Go to the ticket office inside the train station

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Go to the ticket office inside the train station
But the ticket office wasn't to clean? Or now you need to accept the job before you can buy tickets? Because if yes then it's a bit weird lol, but ok.

Anyway, thanks for the faster answer.

Last edited:
May 4, 2023
It's not done be written yet. But ultimately it will end in a game over. According to the devs over on the discord the plan for the end is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Is it possible for devs to make the pay at the massage parlor more relevant. 1000 per shift, and petty change for tips, is just not realistic for the amount of work, and the working conditions. Plus the penalty, makes the whole thing not feasable, except for the most dedicated nympho pro bono ho.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
I don't get how to start the Ballet path. I (tried) entered the codes given (ty) in the console but don't get the Mother prompt on morning of June 6th. Do I need to register for the Dance courses first? Are there any pre-requisites? Need help!

Requirements:

dancer start in june
be in the kitchen with your mother, fae the sixth o' the june school girl start magic is intended but works fer both
click on Read letter

codes do not work fer ballet due to the way it initiates and if ye used codes it may just as likely break yer save.

1729055299401.png

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Is it possible for devs to make the pay at the massage parlor more relevant. 1000 per shift, and petty change for tips, is just not realistic for the amount of work, and the working conditions. Plus the penalty, makes the whole thing not feasable, except for the most dedicated nympho pro bono ho.
The game discord has an Ideas & Suggestion channel. I would recommend you posting it there. I have seen some rebalancing done recently based on suggestions, so.... maybe?

Reactions: Thisguy01

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
Did some of the therapist content get cut? I remember his event chain being a little more subtle, with him planting hypnotic suggestions to let him grope you and kiss you after every session. But here it goes straight into hardcore fucking.
This game is so weird. I've played so many versions of it that it's crazy. So, if my complaint isn't applicable to this particular version, please, let me know.

Reactions: Ghost888777

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
You may be stalled out due to breast size. Try making them larger via breast cream or cheat menu.

Thank you. I don't recall him ever speaking of it before. I was D, and used the console to change to E, but there was no change in the events.
Is it a case where the trigger only occurs when you start at a lower size?

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes