Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Aphrodite photograph
Playing version 0.9.4
Inhibition 47
game tine early August

I have played the game in some past versions, in those after the MC starts doing nude there are options of extra work.

I this latest version that has never happened. I am playing start in June and school has not started yet.

Was that cut out of this version? If so it is going to be very hard to make a lot of money.

Thanks
Not that I am aware of.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm trying to replace some of the original mp4 files with custom MP4 files, using the same file name of course. Most of the changes are for the shared sex scenes folder and im using Qqsp 1.9.

Now this sort of works... but the clips half the time do not show up. Its just the text without the video, it does not show the missing image link. I tried shrinking down the mp4 files but file size does not seem to have any effect. Half the time they do play, but certain scenes that are one-off or only have one scene image barely works 1-10 times. About the file size, I said it doesn't have any effect but that's in comparison with other original mp4 files, it does feels like the smaller files do have a better success rate.

Anybody have more insight or knowledge on the matter?
It is a issue with the codex of the video's we sometimes have to tweak them to get them to play. I am not involved so I don't know all the details, I just know that is the issue.

Reactions: HereliesMaximilian

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Can Sveta walk outside naked yet (leave apartment and walk around during the day)?
There's probably not a "yet" attached to it either, walking outside naked would probably result in you getting arrested, so it's probably not going to get implemented.
Streaking or flashing in certain events or so absolutely, but just going outside without any clothes, probably not. I mean barring the inclusion of some magic that makes it look like you're wearing clothes when you're really not.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hey, I'm having a two different troubles involving Anushka+Artem. When I try do bring up the second threeesome, I go up to the page whenafter she arrives, choose "watch" (only available option), then white screen.
Also, when I call Artem to the disco then walk home with Anushka, the scene progress (can see the text) but the images show as that "error" icon when an image can't load/render. Here is a save

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey, I'm having a two different troubles involving Anushka+Artem. When I try do bring up the second threeesome, I go up to the page whenafter she arrives, choose "watch" (only available option), then white screen.
Also, when I call Artem to the disco then walk home with Anushka, the scene progress (can see the text) but the images show as that "error" icon when an image can't load/render. Here is a save
Have you made sure you installed the latest image pack and let it overwrite?

mrpink28

Aug 12, 2018
download

0.9.4 Core Image Pack
Girl_Life_0.9.4.qsp
0.9. 4 Core Sound Pack
new folder = put all 3 unziped
QuestSoftPlayer = download run ,exe click quest top left open game , look for Girl_Life_0.9.4.qsp

under gameplay settings , display change background color
click game to save

under settings show/hide turn on additional desc also.

after intro
in the right hand window, above arousal toggle texts ... scroll to bottom

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
The BLUE pill adds +/- 6 to the affected attribute over 3 nights:

Your intelligence has increased and you feel smarter! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
Your intelligence has decreased and you feel dumber. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

You feel more charismatic! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
ou feel less charismatic. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

Your reaction time has quickened and you feel faster! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
Your reaction time has deminished and you feel slower. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

You feel more perceptive! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
You feel less perceptive. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

The RED pill adds +/- 4 to the affected attribute over 2 nights:

You seem to have gained a lot of mussle mass and feel stronger! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
You seem to have lost a lot of mussle mass and feel weaker. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

Your agility has increased and you feel faster! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
Your agility has deminished and you feel slower. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

Your endurance has increased! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
Your endurance has decreased! This must have been that experimental pill you took.

The VIOLET pill increases or decreases the Inhibition level by +/- 6 over 3 nights.

Thr BROWN pill raises or lowers the minimum arousal level at the end of the experiment cycle.

There is also a PINK pill. Gives the BIMBO level 1 Trait. Multiple dose effect untested:

A pink mist fills your mind and clouds your thoughts. You want to giggle and be bubbly. This must have been that experimental pill you took.
Argh! There's a typo as well:

You seem to have gained a lot of mussle mass and feel stronger! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
You seem to have lost a lot of mussle mass and feel weaker. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

mussle = muscle

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
It seems there are some bugs in a particular nerd party. The version I played is v0.9.4. The save file I provided is played from scratch. When your Sveta is in high school and has just played all DND games with nerds, she will be transferred to the University Cafe after the next nerd party that Feofan declares he needs time to prepare the new story. The only way to prevent this is by talking to someone. But it goes back to normal at the next nerd party.

Last edited:

TittySprinkl

May 25, 2024
Yeah qsp doesn't work on Android, and on PC qsp is a nightmare. The action tab is always covering the main tab so you cant read the text, the additional desc is the same way. Almost impossible to play.

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes