eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Requirements:

dancer start in june
be in the kitchen with your mother, fae the sixth o' the june school girl start magic is intended but works fer both
click on Read letter

codes do not work fer ballet due to the way it initiates and if ye used codes it may just as likely break yer save.

View attachment 4137479
Thank you again. I must blind and stupid, as I restarted and still didn't see any sign of a prompt on the morning of the 6th... got up early, waited for Mother to start preparing breakfast, de nada. I'll try again.

TauTalesDev

Aug 4, 2018
I can't see the pictures of the character body shape in the menu. Where and how can i fix it in the game folders ?
Are you looking in the Character Description? If you click on the links in there they can open in a separate Image tab that might be hidden behind other windows, depending on how you have your QSP player set up.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Is it possible to edit Kirill's relationship and corruption?

Ah it's fine. I just realized you can spam his talk to and tease options.

Last edited:

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
bounce me a save o' far ye are at. this was working as of a few weeks back so need tae see fit yer doing. as this was heavily play tested through out dev wi' other players an' i hae been too ill the last month tae even do coding.

as tae broken images ensure ye hae .9.4 image pack installed there was a bunch o' new media added.
Here's a save from right before the ballet school starts.
As far as the image pack/media is concerned, already updated all of those prior to doing this. The only thing I can think of that may have messed things up is that, since the .9.4 update, I had resumed a save from .9.3 at a point where I had already accepted the invitation letter. Might be a stretch, but perhaps the letter from the old save doesn't play well with the updated quest, and put me into the now-outdated version of the ballet school? Only thing I can think of.

Update: So, tested that theory and started a completely new save. Used cheats to fast forward to June 6th, accepted the letter. Skipped to July 3 and started the ballet school. Looks like the image tags are fixed, as well as the names. BUT still getting the "late for class" bug every evening after 5 pm, including the first day. I'll try again at some point w/o any time cheats and see if it's still an issue, but not getting my hopes up.

Last edited:

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
The enhancement pill effects seem semi random.
The color determines the general area of the change, but what specifically is adjusted varies.
If you reload an autosave just before you go to sleep, you experience different effects in the morning.
Some pills continue to cause changes for a couple of days, some are just a single night.

This was the blue pill (attributes):
View attachment 4131535
View attachment 4131536
View attachment 4131540
No negatives that I could see.

Yellow (skin):
View attachment 4131558
View attachment 4131559
Can have negative aspects.

Brown (base arousal?):
View attachment 4131568
Only ever saw this.

Red (attributes):
View attachment 4131578
View attachment 4131579
View attachment 4131580
Only saw agility as a negative, though it sometimes increased it. Seems to be focused on physical attributes.

Green (liver damage):
View attachment 4131589
Only ever saw this.

Gray (brain damage):
View attachment 4131594
Only ever saw this.

Violet (inhibition reduction):
View attachment 4131607
Only ever saw this.

Orange (butt size):
View attachment 4131622
View attachment 4131626
Binary choice.

Cyan (breast size):
View attachment 4131633
View attachment 4131632
Binary choice. The shrink didn't change my cup size, but the growth made me go up a cup size.

Purple (clit growth):
View attachment 4131641
"Growth" occurs over several days, but there was no change listed on the Character Description menu.
The BLUE pill adds +/- 6 to the affected attribute over 3 nights:

Your intelligence has increased and you feel smarter! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
Your intelligence has decreased and you feel dumber. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

You feel more charismatic! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
ou feel less charismatic. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

Your reaction time has quickened and you feel faster! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
Your reaction time has deminished and you feel slower. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

You feel more perceptive! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
You feel less perceptive. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

The RED pill adds +/- 4 to the affected attribute over 2 nights:

You seem to have gained a lot of mussle mass and feel stronger! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
You seem to have lost a lot of mussle mass and feel weaker. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

Your agility has increased and you feel faster! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
Your agility has deminished and you feel slower. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

Your endurance has increased! This must have been that experimental pill you took.
Your endurance has decreased! This must have been that experimental pill you took.

The VIOLET pill increases or decreases the Inhibition level by +/- 6 over 3 nights.

Thr BROWN pill raises or lowers the minimum arousal level at the end of the experiment cycle.

There is also a PINK pill. Gives the BIMBO level 1 Trait. Multiple dose effect untested:

A pink mist fills your mind and clouds your thoughts. You want to giggle and be bubbly. This must have been that experimental pill you took.

Last edited:

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Aphrodite photograph
Playing version 0.9.4
Inhibition 47
game tine early August

I have played the game in some past versions, in those after the MC starts doing nude there are options of extra work.

I this latest version that has never happened. I am playing start in June and school has not started yet.

Was that cut out of this version? If so it is going to be very hard to make a lot of money.

Thanks

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Are you looking in the Character Description? If you click on the links in there they can open in a separate Image tab that might be hidden behind other windows, depending on how you have your QSP player set up.
On the right menu there is an option to display the avatar of the character and her clothes she's wearing as well as her body morph. And it doesn't work for the body, instead there is the missing picture logo while those pictures actually exist in the game folder : Girl Life 0.9.4.0\images\pc\body

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Aphrodite photograph
Playing version 0.9.4
Inhibition 47
game tine early August

I have played the game in some past versions, in those after the MC starts doing nude there are options of extra work.

I this latest version that has never happened. I am playing start in June and school has not started yet.

Was that cut out of this version? If so it is going to be very hard to make a lot of money.

Thanks
It is still there. It was never "just" after doing nude that I remember...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you really need money, if you do the Natalya Petrovna arc you will be swimming in cash in no time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
When you go to Gadukino to visit your gramps the week end, your family isn't there and therefore they don't bring you back to the city at monday.

HereliesMaximilian

Nov 17, 2017
I'm trying to replace some of the original mp4 files with custom MP4 files, using the same file name of course. Most of the changes are for the shared sex scenes folder and im using Qqsp 1.9.

Now this sort of works... but the clips half the time do not show up. Its just the text without the video, it does not show the missing image link. I tried shrinking down the mp4 files but file size does not seem to have any effect. Half the time they do play, but certain scenes that are one-off or only have one scene image barely works 1-10 times. About the file size, I said it doesn't have any effect but that's in comparison with other original mp4 files, it does feels like the smaller files do have a better success rate.

Anybody have more insight or knowledge on the matter?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 82 Votes