RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Well, SKRS is doing well on my Discord.
I just wanna say Thank you for Translating Tan Girl Natsuki: Endless Summer Island. I saw the progress in Discord. I was amazed and got thrilled to see the final product. And also I really appreciate your efforts. You're not just translating it. but modifying it into the best CG translation as possible. on behalf of this Brotherhood/Thread We really appreciate you and your efforts Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustXuX

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
I'm not exactly sure what style this new game will be. Is it a free roam with multiple small maps? I might have missed if someone brought it up, let me know. When I thought about it, I remembered a game I played earlier this year with a big tiddy Amazon (lol) lady:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rj406483...eyamas-endless-summer-fan-translation.145178/

The level design of the maps in that game was really impressive. Directional sounds for various environments (cars, birds, insects, people jogging), great lighting for different times of the day. Asset on Assets to really set the scene. I'll be honest, I'm not used to RPG games being so detailed, it kind of made me realize how many games are just bland looking in comparison. I hope Amazon can take some time to kink out some nice details as well. I did actually like the map design for Spaceship Todoroki and the Mansion, but there is always room for more details. But that's just me being a design nerd, I'm happy wherever we can see Natsuki's sexy sexy body.

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Hey, at this rate, when is the game going to end? They said it would be long, but how long exactly?