Come on!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooo!!!!!!!!
At last!!!!!!!!
The new Broken English game!!!!!
View attachment 3233704
Siuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!

Well although it is in Spanish.
Come on!!!!!!!!!!!
Haven't downloaded the game yet what are the tags or genre's?

Reactions: xamak1t0

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Haven't downloaded the game yet what are the tags or genre's?
This game, but more ntr focused(big loss), but probably will be a great game, oh and just FYI the dev of karryn prison will consider nipple fuck after he finish the P cup DLC, i wonder if you guys will enjoy if it happens(both P cup and the nipple fuck)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare
Feb 17, 2018
Honestly. I saw so much rpgms, but Nacchushou is only one that in terms of such lewd rpgms, I would call him/her: Ultimate life form/gigachad(for me at least). Art style, sequence, sounds, chars design, BGM, the length of the dialogues, classic straight seks. Even the design of the locations combined with the BGM is great, for example "Yuka Scattered Shards of the Yokai" - I really like this feeling of being in a fantasy east/Japan village, and at the same time, the game is not even about Shinobi in the main role. He/she gave his/her all being in creating these games. [I just saw this thread today, I knew how popular this dev is, but I didn't knew that i'm gonna find a forum on 50+ pages about game that didn't even released/don't even have a release date, so I just wanted to vent my emotions, and also out of disappointments due to a lot's of other rpgms, because I'm very picky].

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
Brooo!!!!!!!!
At last!!!!!!!!
View attachment 3233703

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooo!!!!!!!!
At last!!!!!!!!
View attachment 3233704

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!
What game? The link is broken.

Aug 31, 2021
What game? The link is broken.
Bro I have a new link let's see if it works.

Besides the only thing is that the game is in Spanish, perhaps in the not too distant future it will be translated into English.
Also, the Game will be felt by NTR, there are many people who don't like it and others who do.
I respect whether you like it or not.
Hehe, I edited it answering your question, it's the new one from Broken English.
The previous one is complete and is the one that Sinxflavio2 commented on some answers above.
Only this is the new one, the author commented that it is a beta phase and that it will be constantly updated.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Bro I have a new link let's see if it works.

Besides the only thing is that the game is in Spanish, perhaps in the not too distant future it will be translated into English.
Also, the Game will be felt by NTR, there are many people who don't like it and others who do.
I respect whether you like it or not.
Hehe, I edited it answering your question, it's the new one from Broken English.
The previous one is complete and is the one that Sinxflavio2 commented on some answers above.
Only this is the new one, the author commented that it is a beta phase and that it will be constantly updated.
Tbh I don't like it not because it's NTR but because it's just raceplay shit

Honestly. I saw so much rpgms, but Nacchushou is only one that in terms of such lewd rpgms, I would call him/her: Ultimate life form/gigachad(for me at least). Art style, sequence, sounds, chars design, BGM, the length of the dialogues, classic straight seks. Even the design of the locations combined with the BGM is great, for example "Yuka Scattered Shards of the Yokai" - I really like this feeling of being in a fantasy east/Japan village, and at the same time, the game is not even about Shinobi in the main role. He/she gave his/her all being in creating these games. [I just saw this thread today, I knew how popular this dev is, but I didn't knew that i'm gonna find a forum on 50+ pages about game that didn't even released/don't even have a release date, so I just wanted to vent my emotions, and also out of disappointments due to a lot's of other rpgms, because I'm very picky].
It's funny because aside from the art and everything else you said, I think one of his good things is that he isn't some indecisive dev trying to make the hentai game of the year by adding as many fetishes as possible, or get everyone's fantasies satisfied until the point that it's just slowburn or easy cashgrab content. Even though it may seem to some people as lazy for re-using CGs, his simplicity works.

Reactions: Breadt and mrra